Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
SHROPSHIRELAD
05 May 21 18:58
| Topic/replies: 182 | Blogger: SHROPSHIRELAD's blog
No the opposition wasn’t of the highest order but they weren’t mugs either, never the less it was a very good run under the circumstances.

What was great was his determination to battle back; obviously if I had a dog in a race I’d want to beat him but as a neutral it was good to see.

The acid test will be when he’s checked over from top to tail in the morning.

If he does get to Towcester in my opinion the repeated 500 metre runs against the best won’t play to his strength on that track, but good luck to all concerned, nice to see him back.
Show More
Report LoyalHoncho May 5, 2021 7:32 PM BST
As I said elsewhere he won really well.  I'd need to have another look but I just thought he was a bit off balance between 3 and 4.  Probably ( and hopefully ) not.
Report doncaster rover May 5, 2021 7:34 PM BST
Love Ice on Ire but then I’m biased as I own a full brother and sister to him aged 15 months ,by a repeat mating of course,Meteoric Phoenix and Meteoric Star
Report doncaster rover May 12, 2021 2:41 PM BST
So sad to say I lost my 15 month old full brother to ice on Fire in the early hours of this morning on the operating table in Ireland two weeks ago he did a open race time in a sprint trial anthe reports were he is going to be top class but sadly deny class or A 8 they all can succumb to illness and today METEORIC PHOENIX went to doggy heaven,without ever getting to reach the heights of his illustrious big brother
Report SlippyBlue May 12, 2021 3:46 PM BST
I'm very sorry to read your dreadful news d.r.
Report LoyalHoncho May 12, 2021 3:54 PM BST
Commiserations.  A horrible blow.  Keep your chin up.
Report wedge1 May 12, 2021 6:21 PM BST
thats so sad  i hope the other one comes good for you this sport needs owners like you i wish you well
Report casemoney May 12, 2021 7:11 PM BST
WTF what kind of a result was that Plain
Report casemoney May 12, 2021 7:11 PM BST
Could not have 4 or 6 on my mind Laugh
Report casemoney May 12, 2021 7:12 PM BST
Sorry to hear about ur Puppy DR Sad
Report HGS May 12, 2021 8:22 PM BST
Awful news rover. Such a cruel game at times. Sad
Report doncaster rover May 15, 2021 10:33 AM BST
In my upset state I omitted to say that the breeder of METEORIC PHOENIX gave me a 7 month old bitch reared to 12 months completely without charge she will be namemed METEORIC HORIZON.Please don’t forget I still have METEORIC STAR a litter sister to Phoenix she will be going to Monmore in 4 weeks time
Report wedge1 May 15, 2021 2:30 PM BST
what a lovely gesture still some decent folk about best of luck to you doncaster
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com