Forums

Greyhounds

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
SHROPSHIRELAD
05 May 21 18:58
| Topic/replies: 230 | Blogger: SHROPSHIRELAD's blog
No the opposition wasn’t of the highest order but they weren’t mugs either, never the less it was a very good run under the circumstances.

What was great was his determination to battle back; obviously if I had a dog in a race I’d want to beat him but as a neutral it was good to see.

The acid test will be when he’s checked over from top to tail in the morning.

If he does get to Towcester in my opinion the repeated 500 metre runs against the best won’t play to his strength on that track, but good luck to all concerned, nice to see him back.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 12
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 05 May 21 19:32
As I said elsewhere he won really well.  I'd need to have another look but I just thought he was a bit off balance between 3 and 4.  Probably ( and hopefully ) not.
By:
doncaster rover
When: 05 May 21 19:34
Love Ice on Ire but then I’m biased as I own a full brother and sister to him aged 15 months ,by a repeat mating of course,Meteoric Phoenix and Meteoric Star
By:
doncaster rover
When: 12 May 21 14:41
So sad to say I lost my 15 month old full brother to ice on Fire in the early hours of this morning on the operating table in Ireland two weeks ago he did a open race time in a sprint trial anthe reports were he is going to be top class but sadly deny class or A 8 they all can succumb to illness and today METEORIC PHOENIX went to doggy heaven,without ever getting to reach the heights of his illustrious big brother
By:
SlippyBlue
When: 12 May 21 15:46
I'm very sorry to read your dreadful news d.r.
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 12 May 21 15:54
Commiserations.  A horrible blow.  Keep your chin up.
By:
wedge1
When: 12 May 21 18:21
thats so sad  i hope the other one comes good for you this sport needs owners like you i wish you well
By:
casemoney
When: 12 May 21 19:11
WTF what kind of a result was that Plain
By:
casemoney
When: 12 May 21 19:11
Could not have 4 or 6 on my mind Laugh
By:
casemoney
When: 12 May 21 19:12
Sorry to hear about ur Puppy DR Sad
By:
HGS
When: 12 May 21 20:22
Awful news rover. Such a cruel game at times. Sad
By:
doncaster rover
When: 15 May 21 10:33
In my upset state I omitted to say that the breeder of METEORIC PHOENIX gave me a 7 month old bitch reared to 12 months completely without charge she will be namemed METEORIC HORIZON.Please don’t forget I still have METEORIC STAR a litter sister to Phoenix she will be going to Monmore in 4 weeks time
By:
wedge1
When: 15 May 21 14:30
what a lovely gesture still some decent folk about best of luck to you doncaster
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com