Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
casemoney
09 Apr 21 14:24
| Topic/replies: 37,413 | Blogger: casemoney's blog
Owned a few decent ones , Camira Flash Derby winner put in final after a disqualification ,.
Pause Switch to Standard View RIP PRINCE PHILLIP
Show More
Report Czechbet April 9, 2021 4:29 PM BST
RIP
Report dr . atkins April 9, 2021 4:38 PM BST
r.i.p   doubt the younger generation will appreciate the service he give to queen and country
Report irishone April 9, 2021 4:55 PM BST
Yeah r i p the auld fellah god bless him
Report now wheres that switch!!! April 9, 2021 7:54 PM BST
RIP... was fortunate enough to have met him once. A great pity didn’t get to the ton. Agree re the above regarding his service.
Report SlippyBlue April 9, 2021 8:00 PM BST
99 is a cracking good innings, R.I.P.
Report Winja April 10, 2021 9:55 AM BST
moment of history...........RIP
Report GTFI April 10, 2021 10:06 AM BST
Not the best when t ame to being PC,  but most certainly the most "down to Earth" guy you could wish to meet as such.  R.I.P.  Thankyou for your service, worthy of far more credit than "Duke" and what most of the younger generation realise.
Report LoyalHoncho April 10, 2021 12:44 PM BST
A mate of mine had a blether with him over a pint with once, many years ago.  He used to sneak out of Holyrood with a tight fitting cap on, collar up on coat etc; and walk up the Canongate unrecognised to the Halfway Hoose.  Nobody bothered him there, including journalists who used it as a watering hole.
He's been a fabulous asset to his Queen and his country and a terrific father and bloke. One of these rock solid icons that people of a certain age have never been without.  Delighted he chose to be the Duke Of Edinburgh.
And never, ever scared to speak his mind.
R.I.P.
It will be very interesting to see if this Z list actress deigns to come over for the funeral.  I'd lay odds on that she doesn't have the guts.
Report casemoney April 10, 2021 1:07 PM BST
I don't think the Harries will be coming , very few will be attending , said he didnt want a state funeral looks like he got his wish .
Report LoyalHoncho April 10, 2021 1:19 PM BST
Thanks case.
Report irishone April 10, 2021 2:03 PM BST
He was quality geyser, good sense of humour , said the wrong thing loads of times.
Anyone who gets barred from Harrods alongside the homeless drunks that try it on has my total respect !
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com