Forums

Greyhounds

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
doncaster rover
22 Mar 21 19:49
| Topic/replies: 583 | Blogger: doncaster rover's blog
Hi fellow greyhound supporters,Can any one shed any light on what I have heard re VAT being applied to dogs bought in Ireland I’ve heard several versions on the topic.Firstof all I’ve heard the VAT is applied from June 2021,But as Northern Ireland is part of the U.K. the sales are completely VAT free even after June2021.its proving a nightmare to get any accurate up to date imformation,Thanks for any help any one can give me

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 7
By:
backatrier
When: 22 Mar 21 20:35
https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/cd195-preparing-for-new-uk-import-controls-1-april-1-july/

that might help.
By:
casemoney
When: 22 Mar 21 22:09
Could be a sudden Increase in Greyhound  Imports from the North IMO
By:
doncaster rover
When: 22 Mar 21 23:26
Backatrier,I’m afraid I can’t get the link to work I wonder if you could give me your opinion on if I have to pay vat on my two savings which are now 13 months old and in Northern Ireland I intend to bring them over in July / August when they are fully reared and schooled
By:
doncaster rover
When: 22 Mar 21 23:27
for savings read saplings
By:
SHROPSHIRELAD
When: 23 Mar 21 08:41
I’ve heard that every greyhound will be assumed to be valued at £3000, whether the reality is that the individual in question has been sold for £20000 or just £1000 and the VAT due will be worked out on that £3000 figure
By:
backatrier
When: 24 Mar 21 14:20
Northern Ireland is not a problem I believe as already in the Uk. i have 11 month old sapling in the north too, he is at the Field of Dreams.
By:
neveron
When: 24 Mar 21 18:47
I have 4 pups down in Kilkenny due to come over this summer. However, I already own as I bred them from my own bitch. Therefore I have not bought them. My assumption is they are my property always have been and are therefore not subject to the VAT. Thoughts... ?
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com