Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
fivetosix
16 Feb 21 19:34
| Topic/replies: 88 | Blogger: fivetosix's blog
what is problem with picture breakup tonight on 437
Show More
Report HGS February 16, 2021 7:37 PM GMT
Knackered. They are aware and advise you connect to the stream. It is annoying though.
Report wondersobright February 16, 2021 7:55 PM GMT
not good enough
Report Czechbet February 16, 2021 8:01 PM GMT
exactly the problem in this once great sport wonders.... nothing is good enough

pretty much second rate sh1t across the board, which they deem good enough for greyhound racing
Report smirnoff2therescue February 16, 2021 11:57 PM GMT
pics were fine on other platforms tonight  but clear that rpgtv are doing this on the cheap ......... how many platforms hav they had now -its like a game of bingo ffs - i even went out and checked my sky dish again tonight thinking it must be snowing again and 4get the hd bollux cos the commentary doesnt match up wiv the mouth movements LaughLaughLaugh

That said im still happy to hav pics..... when they work- the games dying a sad and lonely death wiv current people/commodities in charge much like our great country im afraid SadSadCryCry
Report privatehire February 17, 2021 7:52 AM GMT
Amateur hour. Nobody cares anymore. Just us fanatics. Never in my life iav i wished i was younger. I,d be of to australia in a fkin heartbeat. I watched monmore races on betfair. Great pics.
Report track record February 17, 2021 9:37 AM GMT
snap ph
watched on betfair
Report wondersobright February 18, 2021 8:37 PM GMT

Feb 16, 2021 -- 2:01PM, Czechbet wrote:

exactly the problem in this once great sport wonders.... nothing is good enoughpretty much second rate sh1t across the board, which they deem good enough for greyhound racing

100%

lemonade budget for everything, always has been

Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com