Forums

Greyhounds

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
fivetosix
16 Feb 21 19:34
| Topic/replies: 88 | Blogger: fivetosix's blog
what is problem with picture breakup tonight on 437

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 7
By:
HGS
When: 16 Feb 21 19:37
Knackered. They are aware and advise you connect to the stream. It is annoying though.
By:
wondersobright
When: 16 Feb 21 19:55
not good enough
By:
Czechbet
When: 16 Feb 21 20:01
exactly the problem in this once great sport wonders.... nothing is good enough

pretty much second rate sh1t across the board, which they deem good enough for greyhound racing
By:
smirnoff2therescue
When: 16 Feb 21 23:57
pics were fine on other platforms tonight  but clear that rpgtv are doing this on the cheap ......... how many platforms hav they had now -its like a game of bingo ffs - i even went out and checked my sky dish again tonight thinking it must be snowing again and 4get the hd bollux cos the commentary doesnt match up wiv the mouth movements LaughLaughLaugh

That said im still happy to hav pics..... when they work- the games dying a sad and lonely death wiv current people/commodities in charge much like our great country im afraid SadSadCryCry
By:
privatehire
When: 17 Feb 21 07:52
Amateur hour. Nobody cares anymore. Just us fanatics. Never in my life iav i wished i was younger. I,d be of to australia in a fkin heartbeat. I watched monmore races on betfair. Great pics.
By:
track record
When: 17 Feb 21 09:37
snap ph
watched on betfair
By:
wondersobright
When: 18 Feb 21 20:37

Feb 16, 2021 -- 2:01PM, Czechbet wrote:

exactly the problem in this once great sport wonders.... nothing is good enoughpretty much second rate sh1t across the board, which they deem good enough for greyhound racing

100%

lemonade budget for everything, always has been

sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com