Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
dr . atkins
10 Feb 21 12:21
| Topic/replies: 35,649 | Blogger: dr . atkins's blog
reading on social media they are p1ssing off a lot of people at the moment from their local trainers and owners to the open race trainers and kennel staff shame it used to be a nice place to go
Pause Switch to Standard View romford greyhound stadium
Show More
Report dr . atkins February 12, 2021 12:47 PM GMT
well i never the friday night meeting goes ahead the graded owners must be p1ssed seems the sun must have come out it's only min 1 at the mo
Report laughingmike February 12, 2021 2:56 PM GMT
My mate is local and says conditions have improved since earlier in the week but Friday going ahead when other meetings haven't does look bad. Hopefully at least tomorrow night's meeting goes ahead as well.
Report Captain carnage February 12, 2021 4:21 PM GMT
There is 5 graded races on tonight. Should they cancel the meeting because someone who owned an a9 dog who didnt get a run yesterday is irrationally peeed off? Nonsense.
Report dr . atkins February 12, 2021 5:58 PM GMT
my point is captain they can get a track ready for friday nights opens for rpgtv but can not get the track ready for graded racing all week but i am sure they will let the kennel staff get out of the vans for a cup of tea and a sandwich and not be told they must stay in the vans until told otherwise
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com