Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
dr . atkins
01 Feb 21 17:21
| Topic/replies: 35,643 | Blogger: dr . atkins's blog
romford and crayford
Pause Switch to Standard View be very careful this sat morning...
Show More
Report Daryl Revok February 1, 2021 5:34 PM GMT
Are you the RPGTV guest on Sat, doc?
Report dr . atkins February 1, 2021 6:27 PM GMT
no they will get someone whos never had a losing meeting at romford
Report Deptford February 1, 2021 6:34 PM GMT
And maybe someone who can afford £25 for Sky?!!
Report dr . atkins February 1, 2021 6:41 PM GMT
correct no excuse for not having sky if you are a punter
Report Deptford February 1, 2021 6:45 PM GMT
No excuse needed, dont want Sky, had too many rows with them in the past, I watch the sports through NOW TV, good enough for me
Report Czechbet February 1, 2021 7:00 PM GMT
almost every track is trying to play the same game

Crayford Romford Monmore champions league tho.. this is the future model for greyhound racing imo

why they got the powder sand and the drainage overkill you think Whoops
Report dr . atkins February 1, 2021 7:09 PM GMT
today was wide czechbet at romford until the switch very late they only went around with the bowser 8 times today that track must drink water for fun hope thames water got a water meter running. the water they use could supply africa and there would never be a drought i hear david attenborough going to visit the track because he worried about the water in the ocean getting lower because romfor need it for the track surface
Report Czechbet February 1, 2021 7:18 PM GMT
lol shouldn't laugh but spot on

sad thing is tho makes it a dangerous surface patchy imo
Report dr . atkins February 1, 2021 7:23 PM GMT
someone said to me when is the last time the ground at romford was slow s2 dogs doing 35.27 just think that time would win a essex vase  a9 dogs 24.50 and times does matter
Report Czechbet February 1, 2021 7:36 PM GMT
nope bingo... gotta be the most boring racing in the uk especially for the neutral
Report TOP3MAN February 1, 2021 8:27 PM GMT
I think they're out at Harlow too - Treaty Jet hammered in th emarket won by 7L, a huge improvement from last run.
Report now wheres that switch!!! February 1, 2021 9:22 PM GMT
Never seen anything like the “ treaty jet” race.. literally looked like it had turned into Pestana!!
Report Czechbet February 1, 2021 11:02 PM GMT
switch Laugh
Report TOP3MAN February 1, 2021 11:05 PM GMT

Feb 1, 2021 -- 3:22PM, now wheres that switch!!! wrote:

Never seen anything like the “ treaty jet” race.. literally looked like it had turned into Pestana!!

Someone knew, On recent runs I was expecting it to be amongst the outsiders, yet they just kept going in at 4/1 and then down to 7/2 on here constantly for the last 3 minutes before the off, it was just constantly getting matched.

Flew out the traps and was 4L up down the back. Timeform gave it an time of 25.85 and a rating of 110 - 31 plus on any of its last 5 runs and a PB of 0.35 on its previous best, Dont think another dog got within half second of its time all night!! Repid improvement from 7 days ago

Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com