Forums

Greyhounds

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 71 comments are related to the topic:
RACING POST TV CUSTOMER SERVICE

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 71
By:
casemoney
When: 01 Feb 21 19:18
Happy
By:
irishone
When: 01 Feb 21 19:22
Well done lads for putting streams up
By:
Deptford
When: 01 Feb 21 19:28
case, ph on Ian Stvens bets for tonight.
By:
casemoney
When: 01 Feb 21 19:40
Just seen Dept favour King in sprint meself Happy
By:
Deptford
When: 01 Feb 21 19:42
Just want watch Affirmed crack out.
By:
casemoney
When: 01 Feb 21 20:23
Just got up wanted 53 Sad
By:
casemoney
When: 01 Feb 21 20:25
Is he in the Jacket affirmed ?
By:
Deptford
When: 01 Feb 21 20:25
No idea mate.
By:
now wheres that switch!!!
When: 01 Feb 21 22:52
Why can’t people watch if Missus is watching Corrie..? Thought sky Q multi screen was standard these days.. I drive her nuts two TVs showing different sports , but lockdown necessity I reckon
By:
casemoney
When: 02 Feb 21 02:41
Watched last race at Donnie , pics looked very good  ,had to be a stream would say 50 % watch online ,I maybe wrong

Looking forward to Return of Henlow ,Harlow not my cup of tea .
By:
irishone
When: 02 Feb 21 08:29
Yeah looking forward to Henlow. The puddle on the inside off the turn for home is a most reliable guide !
By:
shady
When: 02 Feb 21 13:39
Ok watching but when will we get replays again so I can do cards
By:
casemoney
When: 02 Feb 21 16:34
Think are plans for that next couple of weeks , Ali said something along thoise lines the other night
By:
irishone
When: 02 Feb 21 17:48
Rachel ..... "Aw F*cking hell"

Streaming live at 5-45 pm tonight
By:
irishone
When: 02 Feb 21 17:49
Taking their own flasks of hot drinks in ffs
By:
irishone
When: 02 Feb 21 17:50
Dave receives message ....you are going out live

Pmsl
By:
irishone
When: 02 Feb 21 17:51
This is mickey mouse
By:
irishone
When: 02 Feb 21 17:52
Daves lap top down
Rachel putting make up on
By:
irishone
When: 02 Feb 21 17:53
They had.no clue they were streaming live
By:
casemoney
When: 02 Feb 21 17:56
Laugh
By:
casemoney
When: 02 Feb 21 17:57
No pics here Just greyhopund tv
By:
casemoney
When: 02 Feb 21 18:00
On now
By:
casemoney
When: 02 Feb 21 18:01
Fantastic Stream TBH  Sound a bit echoey Happy
By:
casemoney
When: 02 Feb 21 18:13
going to be teething probs but stream looks very good
By:
DroopysGregKinkysNap
When: 04 Feb 21 15:04
Time to stand up and bin the books off, get behind the independent tracks and try and turne them into super tracks, bring in a tote system that ploughs money into the sport, invent new bets, bring in an app with jackpots, something like teh ITV7 r super 6.

Had enough of these parasites and now SIS are making more money having sold rights to Australia, The rights are the crown jewels and we dont own them ffs.
By:
casemoney
When: 05 Feb 21 03:19
Agree Tom as you will see wrote the same thing earlier in another thread ..

Need Money one track to start if a success another ,Coventry standing empty Sad

anyway back to RPTV I have hardly watched. Henlow tuesday, and few races Hove and Mon. Not missed

it TBH  Pics look very good and no complaints ,Just some of the racing not for me

As for the Super Weekend Plain

Shelbourne saturday can only be described as a card for the Irish racing fan and a final. '
Romford dreadful,  Some opens Mon saturday including Ten Pin ..

Sunday NO COMMENT Sad WE have the Gala Card saturday Morning I am sure there will be thousands  of new people Tuning in at 10 in the Morning for Dog racing ..

I cannot understand what the Point is in running a Grade 1 comp on a saturday Morning in an

Empty stadium Shocked  I know it proves Popular when crowds are allowed But there are none

Will they be streaming every saturday Morning From now on ? Or Just the Jacket ?
By:
casemoney
When: 05 Feb 21 03:20
I also Heard they will start Covering TOW , what track will not be covered ?
By:
irishone
When: 05 Feb 21 07:14
Every saturday morning
Jason and the bull

Sounds like a film title !
By:
Winja
When: 05 Feb 21 08:00
case its a daylight competition for open class greyhounds the same as the collar and the lead were daylight opens at the wick.......virtually all other opens are run under lights except for early races in the summer.......of course it has to be run in the mornings and at last we have reverted so the final will be as well......if you had told me in the 1980's that Romford and Crayford morning meetings would be on the telly in high definition with access to a betting exchange where you can have what you want at market prices or better with tracks giving free access to race videos i would have thought it to be utopia........but apparently its sh!t.....
By:
casemoney
When: 05 Feb 21 13:54
Prefer evening racing Winja TBH , Totally understand what ur saying and agree always morning and very busy Usually ,but with no crowds What difference it Make if they ran it in Evening is all i am saying .

regarding the rest prefer to concentrate on one Track and Opens Happy

The SP card I hardly Know a Dog Jolly should win Final there is raving Lunatic I would have framed up on card But be no casts on here .

Monmore Puppies to watch and Tenpin race Happy

Sunday evening is Rank  we appear to Have lost all the Opens at CP  which was always a good meeting to look forward ,Romford friday going the same way .. early days hopefully Quality of racing will Improve . Not watching Mon or Weds anymore No interest in that what so ever, A lot of opens wont be on the Channel ,Cant Knock Monmore or Hove decent tracks . So for me Mon WED have gone Fridays on the way out and Sunday don't look Much better , Strangely got 4 dogs on me list as bet next time out Not one is on RPGTV .Each to their Own and
Good Luck in the morning < Ill be watching the Replays a bit later .Fancy a dog strong at tOW in afternoon but prob be no price Surprised
By:
casemoney
When: 05 Feb 21 15:27
They ran the heats on a saturday evening I think couple years back I remember sky were going 1st 3 got a few quid on outsiders ew Multi
By:
irishone
When: 11 Mar 21 18:02
If jason and tony are the a team

These two tonight must be the z team
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML