Forums

Greyhounds

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
now wheres that switch!!!
28 Jan 21 16:31
| Topic/replies: 1,717 | Blogger: now wheres that switch!!!'s blog
We’re they leant on by their bookmaker partners..? It seems as though the MO was to get rid of any track where the punters can actually learn from videos/replays and fair tracks, and with the exception of Monmore and Central Park, replace them with bingo break track/trips or tracks that fill half their cards with 2 bend D5’s!! I make JK evens in some of them Grin. Doncaster have a great 483 trip but it doesn’t get used much on the bags cards and I’m guessing that won’t change. Hove as mentioned on other threads has become very bookmaker friendly, Harlow... I’m surprised they can get 3dog trials to run cleanly around the bend... It screams of the books having a word about those that put in the work getting too good..

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 19
By:
iommi
When: 28 Jan 21 16:59
definately imo, nottingham, punter friendly, gone, opens cutback at romford, it wasnt that long ago when towcester got taken off bags. too many favourites winning. they just want a card full of 3/1 field graded races, a racing managers job now is too make things as difficult as possible for punters, even more so since many tracks are bookmaker owned.
By:
irishone
When: 28 Jan 21 17:48
Wheres your proof ? I dont think it matters. The process remains the same whichever track you study up.....a) do the work and b) find your price and c) get on.
By:
casemoney
When: 28 Jan 21 19:55
Harlow a poor Substitue for Yarmouth ,Will be watching Yarm instead of the Dross that will be on and if still opens Notts them as well ..
By:
casemoney
When: 28 Jan 21 20:07
Have a look at the Card Harlow Monday Laugh 4 shyte Sprints and A5 top grade Laugh Who is in the Studio they may do their wrists Grin

That is not Scraping they have gone through the Bottom Laugh What is the point in putting that on Laugh WTF wants to watch that bar perhaps

an owner or Harlow fan .. WTF is it on you wont see half the replays due to dogs being Decked Sad
By:
casemoney
When: 28 Jan 21 20:09
Imagine presenting it Laugh Is that A5 as in A5 or do they have that strange graded system there ?
By:
casemoney
When: 28 Jan 21 20:10
Why is it on Laugh
By:
When: 28 Jan 21 20:11
Doncaster card last night. 3 483’s , 5 bingo 450’s and 4 sprints!! Enough proof..?
By:
casemoney
When: 28 Jan 21 20:11
I wonder who is on ,on Monday Laugh I have to tune in for the first few mins Grin
By:
casemoney
When: 28 Jan 21 20:13
Its rediculous Switch , who wants to watch that Plain
By:
Czechbet
When: 29 Jan 21 09:30
agree Switch, imo it shows they have given up on the sport

proper purist racing is not required

can still get it np but its down and dirty = the wild west
By:
Deptford
When: 29 Jan 21 18:27
Anyone know if still on Vision TV on Freeview?
By:
casemoney
When: 29 Jan 21 19:41
it is mate , be completely new Channel from monday  i think
By:
Deptford
When: 29 Jan 21 19:43
Cheers
By:
casemoney
When: 29 Jan 21 21:13
8 opens Notts monday  , we can safely say where the Viewers will be
By:
privatehire
When: 29 Jan 21 22:36
No vids greyhoundbet sight. Tried to do notts this afternoon mondays card. Apparently whoever owns it told rpgtv to delete them.
By:
When: 29 Jan 21 23:49
PH... I thought it was a glitch...? Is that for real? No videos from non RPGTV tracks ..?
By:
FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK
When: 30 Jan 21 09:59
****g shambles no point to rpgtv app
If there no video replays content
By:
When: 30 Jan 21 11:50
They really are trying to make it a game for the clueless guessers only.. Has anyone contacted them about it..?
By:
Captain carnage
When: 30 Jan 21 18:58
Harlow in HD!!!
Well be able to actually see at least 50% of what is going on there.
Untold cash to be won.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com