Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Tishu
06 Nov 20 20:50
| Topic/replies: 2 | Blogger: Tishu's blog
Is RPGTV on tonight?  Just tried to go online and blank screen. App says stream not started yet.
No info on web.....
Wanted to see 8.53 Romford!
Show More
Report mesi November 6, 2020 9:09 PM GMT
Try this

https://www.visiontv.co.uk/#/channel/live360
Report Tishu November 6, 2020 9:13 PM GMT
Thanks - spot on.
Why is it not available through Greyhound Bet - anything to do with Flash Player?
Cheers
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK November 6, 2020 9:23 PM GMT
Emailed the show other day
About Video Archive thats **** as well
You get a video but all 3 minutes befor the race itself
Can’t forward it or anything on iPhone
It’s such a pain
Report irishone November 8, 2020 4:32 PM GMT
Badly past its sell by date

Needs a re branding
Report the.mad.dog.man November 8, 2020 4:50 PM GMT
should just show the racing dont need presenters or that drag artist saying trap3 to have the most winner
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK November 8, 2020 5:36 PM GMT
The Show I can live with
App doing my brains in
Report sparrow November 8, 2020 5:58 PM GMT
What do you need the app for, fattie?
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK November 8, 2020 6:24 PM GMT
Watching replays videos rpgtv tracks
Report sparrow November 8, 2020 6:45 PM GMT
Oh right, thanks fattie.
Report irishone November 22, 2020 6:44 AM GMT
lot of talk from jk this week about reading out emails. I would say he has had a large part to play in their censorship on the programme. Trouble is he gets off on denying perspective. Further, his arrogance holds an "i know better than you" assumption. The way he responds to presenters is so all-wise that he seems to take pleasure from being the object of attention and pleasure from denying others the opportunity to express their views.
Report LoyalHoncho November 24, 2020 10:03 AM GMT
Stopped emailing the show ages ago after yet another exchange with the fat controller.  A complete waste of time airing any view with which he disagrees, no matter how constructive, topical or relevant it may be.  As for Hobbsy extolling the virtues of the show,..............and telling us to get our emails in, "They'll all be read out"!?  You have to laugh.
Report irishone November 24, 2020 10:53 AM GMT
I maybemiles out but when it becomes o k to restrict the actions, words, and thoughts of one group or one person, it creates opportunities to target other groups or other people too.
Report irishone November 28, 2020 7:06 AM GMT
Then there is Tina, listened last night and she texted, emailed or tweeted the show five times. By doing so she drew attention to herself, amused the presenters ...... But not me ! Feck all to do with greyhound racing, no in depth analysis, no research, guessing away but given air time ? Why ?
Report irishone December 1, 2020 9:24 PM GMT
Desperate daryl tonight
A half million pound
Derby wasted five minutes
Of discussion
Desperate to fill time
Report cayleigh December 2, 2020 8:41 PM GMT
colin davey emailed in to put up £ 1/2m for the derby
Report the old nanny ;-) December 2, 2020 9:48 PM GMT
Shocked I didnt hear that
Report irishone December 3, 2020 7:28 AM GMT
Yes and his.company was also mentioned
Free advertising
That easy

Going to put up a million
For the race tonight
Bound to get a mention ha ha
Report privatehire December 3, 2020 7:42 AM GMT
They are giving a lot of credence and airtime for such extravagant claims. I know he,s sponsored the oaks n fair play to him. But half a million. Pleaz put up or shut up. We heard him say e wanted to av 10k on tenpin. Wonder if he had the bet. He did say he wanted to av 10k at evns. Wen it was announced on rpgtv for fourth time in as many days from wen i put my money up early in the day sunday at evns till show started there was 17k matched at odds up to 2.6 buckets o money either side at 11/8. Y would u want to bet evns ffs. I did think at 1 point that darrel was gona spontaneously combust. Hopefully we will c the colour of his half a mill. Holding my breath. Na.
Report Czechbet December 3, 2020 1:36 PM GMT
if he puts up 250 bags he's adored not sure has to be 500? and lets be honest its hardly a 'golden generation' of greyhounds about imo
Report the old nanny ;-) December 3, 2020 1:37 PM GMT
If we can sort out a Fair track where Dogs front and back both have a chance. where the 1 and 6 boxes are on a level playing field and there is not a chicane for railers at the 3rd bend Would be a start never Mind Prize funds ,Last 2 derby Finals  1 box has been practically vacant , I have not seen much of Tow  , but if its the same indian file shyte as before ,it is not needed
Fook the restaurant and facilities if you want a top notch meal foook orf to the Ritz IMVHO.
Report privatehire December 3, 2020 4:18 PM GMT
Totally agree czech. No need for it. As u say if he put 250 he be lauded forever n rightly so. All the fawning n gushing cant av it. Case i make u right who gives a flying f#@k about nosebag. Not real greyhound people. Only the hangers on gravy slurpers n no users worried bout gettin fed.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com