Forums

Greyhounds

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
go racing
28 May 20 16:05
| Topic/replies: 675 | Blogger: go racing's blog
Hope so even if it is too many nights a week and the guests and one presenter are crap. Not a certainty i would say as the bookies rape the sport for years and years and then sulk when they have to fund the hard times for 3 months or so.  The Australian model has really shown our game up for what it is, Conference compared to there Premier League. Lets hope they can come to a deal because losing Sky was bad but this imo opinion would be a killer!

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 59
By:
irishone
When: 28 May 20 16:40
Excited
By:
dr . atkins
When: 28 May 20 17:13
i won't miss it if being honest was only watching friday nights
By:
dr . atkins
When: 28 May 20 17:56
its back monday with notts and yarmouth
By:
garryc
When: 28 May 20 18:33
it would be a miss if gone but the studio is really bad mostly apart from the occasional good guest,
By:
wondersobright
When: 28 May 20 18:43
all the previous good guests have been gagged, too many naughty subjects broached Laugh
By:
dr . atkins
When: 28 May 20 18:56
the bookmaker bias propaganda gravy train pulls out again monday with the fat controller in charge nothing will change same old bullsh1t will be a quick word about the tracks that have closed then straight on to trap 3 tina e.mail i wonder how many tracks got to close before the show grows some balls
By:
go racing
When: 28 May 20 19:03
Agree with all of the above but it’s got to be better than nothing.....even the supposed 2k the tracks get from them?
By:
casemoney
When: 28 May 20 19:43
When is the Pieman due back on please ?
By:
wondersobright
When: 28 May 20 19:47
same week as clemmo!!
By:
casemoney
When: 28 May 20 19:50
Might be a bit of Problems with SD  if JK is behind the desk ?
By:
the bairn
When: 28 May 20 20:02
I don't agree with any of the pish previous contributors have made about RPGTV,we are lucky to have it, I can easily predict that all of you will watch it, so STFU. cheers.
By:
dr . atkins
When: 28 May 20 20:07
lockdown taking effect i see
By:
irishone
When: 28 May 20 20:33
Laugh doc
By:
irishone
When: 28 May 20 20:33
Laugh doc
By:
garryc
When: 28 May 20 20:34
i dont agree that you dont agreeLaugh
By:
Deptford
When: 28 May 20 20:49
Clemo and Taliban was a fooking classic.
By:
HGS
When: 29 May 20 18:14
Initial RPGTV schedule confirmed

Mon: Yarmouth & Nottingham
Tue: Sheffield & Swindon
Wed: Sunderland & Sheffield
Thur: Newcastle & Yarmouth
Fri: Romford & Nottingham
Sat: Hove & Sheffield
Sun: Central Park & Pelaw Grange

RPGTV has announced the initial schedule for the return to racing commencing on Monday with a few necessary tweaks to the pre-lockdown track roster.
In addition, it has been confirmed that each evening's programme will start earlier due to the earlier meeting starts necessitated by the initial 30 minute intervals between races.
The channel will return with Darrell Williams hosting the usual Monday fare of Nottingham and Yarmouth with the first change coming on Tuesday when Swindon steps in alongside Sheffield to cover the slot formerly taken by Poole, which is yet to reopen.
The closure of Peterborough announced last week means a Wednesday change as well with Sheffield stepping in to form a double-header with Sunderland, but Thursdays and Fridays remain as was, namely Newcastle/Yarmouth and Nottingham/Romford respectively.
With Crayford not due to race on Saturday evening initially, sister venue Hove returns to RPGTV to complement Sheffield, while Central Park will be joined by Pelaw Grange on Sundays due again to Poole's absence.
Towcester, which is due to reopen on Sunday, June 7, will not feature initially with RPGTV chairman and chief executive Kevan Moretti explaining: “The unfortunate unavailability of Peterborough and Poole has meant some changes to the schedule, but we remain committed to showing as broad a range of the best tracks available to us.
“The news about Towcester reopening is very welcome for the sport and we look forward to the opportunity to show racing from there when things have bedded in a little.”
RPGTV, which is available on Sky channel 175, Freesat 176 and also streamed on Greyhound Bet plus partner bookmaker websites, will start at 5pm from Monday to Thursday and 4.30pm Friday to Sunday.
By:
dr . atkins
When: 29 May 20 18:15
initial rpgtv monday notts yarm tues sheff and swindon weds sunderland sheff thru newcastle and yarmouth fri notts rommers sat hove sheffield sunday sitters and pelaw
By:
dr . atkins
When: 29 May 20 18:15
snap
By:
ItsMeSwaddle
When: 29 May 20 18:31
Hove not Crayford is refreshing, better circuit.
By:
casemoney
When: 29 May 20 18:59
Good news for Pelaw , but ARC were already covering , will the track receive 2 payments ??
By:
casemoney
When: 29 May 20 19:00
Would prefer cray to sheffield was a variety of racing distancesSad
By:
FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK
When: 29 May 20 19:08
Hove graded or mixed meet at crayford
No contest imo
Crayford run plenty of opens it a dagger for sure

4,6,8 and hurdles Sad
By:
wedge1
When: 29 May 20 19:20
my understanding is that hove intend Saturdays as the open racing night as opposed to Thursday as was the past
By:
dr . atkins
When: 29 May 20 19:57
no double meetings while lockdown still on that's why no crayford sat night
By:
sparrow
When: 29 May 20 20:00
We need Crayford back for our sanity.
By:
casemoney
When: 01 Jun 20 17:25
Not working on line or is it Me ??
By:
the bairn
When: 01 Jun 20 17:27
terrible,f--kin hate it. cheers.
By:
casemoney
When: 01 Jun 20 17:30
Not load at all for me no pics on the RPTV ??
By:
casemoney
When: 01 Jun 20 17:42
2 months for it to come back online and it aint working Laugh
By:
p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y
When: 01 Jun 20 17:50
It's a fair shambles alright, they really do themselves no favours as all
By:
casemoney
When: 01 Jun 20 17:55
Well, was sitting down to watch for a few Hours ,I have a spinning Disc Laugh Wanted to see if any banter or Updates , was probably hoping for too much tbh Grin
By:
casemoney
When: 01 Jun 20 17:57
Surely the sponsors are not paying for a Spinning disc ??
By:
ROCKERFELLA
When: 01 Jun 20 18:11
same here, ****g shambles of a site. same when trying to view form on a morning.
By:
ROCKERFELLA
When: 01 Jun 20 18:12
same here, ****g shambles of a site. same when trying to view form on a morning.
By:
Trackman
When: 01 Jun 20 18:16
Looks like JK has had alot on his plate during lockdown !
By:
TheGoddess
When: 01 Jun 20 18:17
and ate the lot!!
By:
casemoney
When: 01 Jun 20 18:25
Laugh@ trackman , Well Dave was on Twitter roaring about greyhound racing is back this Morning Grin

Not on foooking RPTV imvho , absolute shambles was looking forward to the Programme ,I have not got Sky is it working on there ??
By:
casemoney
When: 01 Jun 20 18:28
The c@nts would haver trouble running a bath ..
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com