Forums

Greyhounds

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 684 comments are related to the topic:
2020 derby

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 6 of 18  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 18 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 684
By:
irishone
When: 18 Apr 20 14:43
I thought he would of cashed out by now , and stuck it on Tiger Roll to win the virtual grand national.........oooops
By:
casemoney
When: 18 Apr 20 17:38
Yes it will either be run or your Dosh back , As PF says will be probably trade a lot shorter

Why would you cash out ???
By:
casemoney
When: 18 Apr 20 17:39
Or Worse your Money back Laugh WTF
By:
woodmanchester
When: 19 Apr 20 00:40
Yes Case and Premier with Ice, but got Bocko too which I think would be losing stakes? I cashed out Ice with 365 for profit but cant with Hills etc. The goalposts will have been moved. Who knows how such a long lay off will affect dogs. In my heart of hearts dont think it's going to take place, so would rather have the money now to bet on Gulfstream and Tampa! Laugh
By:
casemoney
When: 19 Apr 20 03:13
Yep crack on with the old Stateside ....
By:
woodmanchester
When: 21 Apr 20 07:40
Australian too

Nice Addeyyb winning the Sydney Cup, got 4/1 Happy
By:
irishone
When: 21 Apr 20 08:10
.....here we go ....three days and he has had another brainwave
By:
casemoney
When: 21 Apr 20 20:37
After timing at 20 to 7 in the Morning ,Has to be a record on the forums
By:
woodmanchester
When: 02 May 20 19:51
Would have been the quarters tonight

China got a lot to answer for!
By:
woodmanchester
When: 16 May 20 23:59
Well, the Derby would have been decided now
By:
woodmanchester
When: 17 May 20 00:02
What do you make of the protesters?

No, to the new abnormal
No, to forced vaccines
No, to being tracked and chipped
No, to unlawful lockdowns
No, to being controlled by fear

Yes, freedom
Yes, to life
By:
woodmanchester
When: 17 May 20 08:32
34,000 deaths out of 66,000,000 people

Very small percentage you will die of coronavirus?
By:
woodmanchester
When: 12 Jun 20 21:28
Seems the jury's out about Lenson Bockos participation coz too close to the Irish Derby

Of course, he might take an early bath at Shelbourne

Persoanally, think ive done my dough
By:
woodmanchester
When: 21 Jun 20 14:38
Ice On Fire 28.30 and 28.53 trials at Newcastle

Cashed some antepost out coz didnt think the event would take place and it was better than stakes returned

Still plenty riding on him, though
By:
woodmanchester
When: 21 Jun 20 14:43
Heard stakes returned on non-participating Irish Dogs

We'll see
By:
irishone
When: 22 Jun 20 13:47
woodmanchester • May 2, 2020 7:51 PM BST
The contents of this post have been hidden for this blocked user. [Manage blocked users]
Report•Quotewoodmanchester • May 16, 2020 11:59 PM BST
The contents of this post have been hidden for this blocked user. [Manage blocked users]
Report•Quotewoodmanchester • May 17, 2020 12:02 AM BST
Report•Quotewoodmanchester • May 17, 2020 8:32 AM BST
Report•Quotewoodmanchester • June 12, 2020 9:28 PM BST
Report•Quotewoodmanchester • June 21, 2020 2:38 PM BST
Report•Quotewoodmanchester • June 21, 2020 2:43 PM BST
By:
irishone
When: 22 Jun 20 13:47
This must be a quality thread ! LaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
sparrow
When: 22 Jun 20 15:20
He appears to have convinced himself that he has nothing to fear from the Coronavirus and is celebrating his freedom. Plain
By:
irishone
When: 22 Jun 20 16:50
Laugh
By:
woodmanchester
When: 22 Jun 20 17:24
You'd make a good argumentative polititian, full of ****

Youre still blocked indefinitely. Only ever posts after me just to be contrary like a like Mary

Little lost lamb

Go play with dynamite, knob!
By:
woodmanchester
When: 22 Jun 20 18:13
Sparrow, they reckon 1 out of 2000 has the virus, and improving. That doesnt mean they die

Even an old cynic like you must fancy your chances?
By:
sparrow
When: 22 Jun 20 18:30
If you are over a certain age you are at risk. Boris Johnson is just 55 by the way.

The death toll across the UK in the year to date shows that the excess death rate stands at 20.5%.

Excess deaths are calculated by taking the total number of people whose deaths were registered in 2020 and comparing it with the average number of deaths in the five years prior. The difference represents the excess.

This method is considered the gold standard for measuring the full impact of Covid-19 crisis because it accounts not just for people who have died directly as a result of coronavirus. For example, it includes the deaths of those who may not have sought or received treatment due to lockdown measures, deaths caused by a lack of basic care or nutrition, and undiagnosed coronavirus deaths.
By:
woodmanchester
When: 22 Jun 20 20:12
True, anyone can catch it and im a vulnerable one but if you take the safeguards, small percentage you will die of it
By:
irishone
When: 22 Jun 20 22:23
I dont believe a word from any government in this crisis
By:
woodmanchester
When: 23 Jun 20 15:04
I'm Boris and you Stammer

You carry no weight! Laugh
By:
backatrier
When: 25 Jun 20 09:04
http://greyhoundstar.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Derby-Press-Release-240620.jpg
By:
blackjackking
When: 07 Jul 20 14:53
Ice On Fire Injured and looks highly unlikely to run in the Derby. Gracilus Muscle injury
By:
Winja
When: 07 Jul 20 17:57
thats very sad news......forget the derby will probably never run again at the class....terrible the gracilius injury very few come back the same or even come back......
By:
the old nanny ;-)
When: 07 Jul 20 19:06
Sad
By:
privatehire
When: 08 Jul 20 08:24
Winja in the alleged good old days when dogs got this injury or other injurys give them time they will be right. Its a complete nonsense. They would often go decent first trial n break down second time. Finished. The advice i got from the likes of plunkett devlin the italian vet piras brian jones was to keep on top of it. Once u get rid of initial swelling n bruising with ice n arnica. When scar tissue begins to form ultrasound. When dogs are left on beds the scar tissue forms in a lump which u dont want. Advice i was given was to keep them on the move. I used to take them into the gallop n let them of. Let them do there own thing. Best thing is to let them stretch the muscle. Keeping on with massage and ultrasound keeping scar tissue to a minimum. Results were much better. Dogs continued racing career. It is tho generally a career ender. Probably no need to bring such a good dog back as he will av a long q for a service.
By:
FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK
When: 08 Jul 20 13:23
Just dip My toe into the market

King Sheeran 40s
Doomie 33s
Fitenwell 150s
By:
TheGoddess
When: 09 Jul 20 17:51
Waikiki Lad burning up Brough Pk - the 50/1 will go if he goes well tonight - 7.26 race
By:
privatehire
When: 09 Jul 20 18:09
Reggie trialled well tonight 4.46 28.22. Boyo trialled very interesting.
By:
Winja
When: 11 Jul 20 22:08
that brings back memories private...the first one....same advice.....9 weeks and daily ultrasound to try and break down the blood cells.....trailed back over two bends......went well......lame in the morning.....the blood clout had formed within the muscle group and came out once the muscles were warm and worked and reopened the tear......next time it happened straight into retirement......no problems for the dogs as pets.....
By:
irishone
When: 12 Jul 20 11:38
Wonder if the world wide pandemic
Or the third bend at nottingham
Or the nottingham traps change
Or Ice on Fires sad demise

Will make any difference to the village idiots
"No lose scenario" betting strategy this year ?

NO. 1.01
YES. 1000
By:
FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK
When: 29 Aug 20 23:21
If Irish don’t come
Going be some shake up of the betting
Alfie’s prince don’t retire just yet
By:
ThirdTimeLucky
When: 04 Sep 20 12:45
So final nail in the coffin of the English Derby today with the gbgb slightly changing the rules to allow Irish dogs to have one less trial if sent to a U.K. trainer, but have to be gbgb registered.

So that’s about £80 in registration fees, £100 for transport , £250 entry fee and the piece de resistance pay the new £200 rehoming bond. Virtually have to win the event to show a profit.
By:
Czechbet
When: 04 Sep 20 13:49
how can they charge them the rehoming bond ffs comedy...Confused

they could not time it any worse worse by bringing this bond out absolute welfare overkill now!

the product is dead need more welfare on how to improve that or 200 a pop is going to cure fck all
By:
the old nanny ;-)
When: 04 Sep 20 17:53
Is what third is saying all true LaughLaugh U cannot make it up , I cannot see too many coming over ,add the track is sub standard Shyte prize money why would anyone bother ?
By:
the old nanny ;-)
When: 04 Sep 20 20:31
PMSL @ Ray Bourne   he is spot on said he will run round the track naked if any come over Laugh

How can u charge someone 200 quid bond to have a dog with a trainer for a few weeks Laugh

Fooking absolute madness . A bag to enter if you take all fees into account LaughLaugh
Page 6 of 18  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 18 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com