Forums

Greyhounds

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 684 comments are related to the topic:
2020 derby

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 5 of 18  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 18 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 684
By:
privatehire
When: 03 Nov 19 14:52
Bin retired fattie. C wer ur comin from. A nearly dog. Plenty of them over years. His time was notts this year n got red. Much to my annoyance.Cry
By:
FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK
When: 03 Nov 19 15:02
Didn’t know they called time on him
Thought they might give last roll f dice
Being as he was light on races in 2019
By:
woodmanchester
When: 03 Nov 19 19:16
Didn't injury end his career?
By:
woodmanchester
When: 03 Nov 19 19:20
Perving again TR?

Rose is only a kid. Didn't know you was related to Jimmy Saville
By:
woodmanchester
When: 03 Nov 19 19:21
Wrong tread
By:
irishone
When: 03 Nov 19 22:18
Pi55ed sgain ......
By:
HGS
When: 12 Nov 19 14:40
here it is woody!
By:
privatehire
When: 12 Nov 19 14:42
Laugh
By:
woodmanchester
When: 12 Nov 19 17:43
Ta, went through two pages of posts - twice!

No idea how Irish keeps track of odd words i wrote years ago

He must have an encyclopaedia of me! Laugh
By:
irishone
When: 24 Dec 19 17:16
For the blind count who hates to see other people start important threads
By:
wedge1
When: 24 Dec 19 17:41
class
bah humbug enjoy
By:
woodmanchester
When: 25 Dec 19 07:48
Ahhh, there it is

Don't eat too much turkey and mince pies! Laugh
By:
backatrier
When: 01 Jan 20 21:18
G H article in Star says following

The second pair are both young experienced pups with huge potential. Newinn Taylor (Droopys Buick-Newinn Expert, May 18) is unbeaten in all six races to date, including the big Shelbourne puppy competition (formerly the Comerford Cakes) and has 28.04, 28.07 and 28.12 wins on his card.

In my opinion, he has everything and is a proper Derby dog. He has devastating early pace and I am confident that as he matures he will get the 550.

Rathcoole Fox (Top Honcho-Ballydoyle Honey, Jan 18) is owned by the Howson-Holder-McMunn-Sherratt Syndicate and has already won the Munster Puppy (Juvenile) Cup. He was very unlucky from a bad draw when knocked out of the Shelbourne puppy competition but has 28.12 on his card there and like a lot of Top Honcho’s I think he will improve with age.

Because of the change of dates with the English Derby, at this stage, both Taylor and Fox will probably go for the Con and Ann Kirby instead of coming to England.
By:
woodmanchester
When: 01 Jan 20 23:22
Believe it starts April 11th, with the decider scheduled for May 16th

Traditionally, it was run last Saturday in June
By:
woodmanchester
When: 11 Jan 20 20:37
Been some very average Derby winners in recent years namely Salad Dodger, Astute Missile and Priceless Blake

Hope we get a true, proper champion like the Wildcat this year
By:
privatehire
When: 21 Jan 20 12:05
Looks like gona be new traps after all notts. Yipee. Lets hope they replace them with same boxes as shelbourne. Now that would be funny. Had a press up this morning lenson bocko. Now gets me 37.5 k
By:
Takethepaintoftherails
When: 21 Jan 20 17:07
still no price 4 king axle. darent ask ben kieth firm will get quoted way under odds.
By:
privatehire
When: 21 Jan 20 17:59
Thought i saw 100 paint
By:
Big Ern
When: 22 Jan 20 06:39
Best of luck to you as always private. Love to see a man have an opinion and really go for it! As great a dog as Ice On Fire is I dont see why Bocko should be double the price of him

I was thinking of following you in on Bocko, is Holland 100% committed to coming over to Notts? He seemed pretty cheesed off last year with the trap bias. Obviously installing new ones is going to help but this years silly early start date clashes with a lot of big Irish competitions
By:
privatehire
When: 22 Jan 20 09:11
Yes it does clash ern. Graham fiercely ambitious an competetive. Wants to win all the big races. I,m not certain but 2 of the owners are english based not sure about austen whelan but lenny n graham are i,d be surprised if they dont come. Think there may be bonuses involved also. Gettin rid of them hydraulic boxes tipped me over edge couldn,t help myself. Imo they both turn up safe n well they be nearer joint favs bocko n fire
By:
privatehire
When: 22 Jan 20 18:42
Top price bocko now 20/1 with uncle fred. 3 times on seperate accounts i asked for £50 @ 20/1. £1 i was offered. Like his beloved reds a joke outfit.
By:
wedge1
When: 22 Jan 20 19:17
private I have pm you
By:
privatehire
When: 26 Jan 20 09:47
Got my sectional market dog already if the pryce is right james.
By:
TheGoddess
When: 28 Jan 20 11:34
Liam Dowling: "Ballymac Cooper is high up on the antepost betting lists but I feel it’s only right to warn punters that he isn’t only extremely unlikely to be heading to Nottingham but he’d be no better than 50/50 in my book to ever race again."

http://greyhoundstar.co.uk/liam-dowling/
By:
privatehire
When: 04 Feb 20 11:05
Quite a significant trial session H.Q. saturday which will av a bearing on our race

Sprint trials

Ballydoyle valor  18.41
Newinn lester     18.49
Lenson bocko      18.52
Ribchester        18.57
Newinn taylor     18.63
Broadstrand bono  18.63
Murts boher       18.63
Wolfe             18.76

525 standard

Killer bee        28.76
Patterdale greg   28.61
Priceless blake   28.52
Jaytee taylor     28.52
**** king  28.21
By:
privatehire
When: 05 Feb 20 15:46
Had my 3rd n last play ante post. Ballydoyle valor. Got beat a vicars daughter to be in irish derby final last year. Showed himself to be in rude health with fantastic sprint trial. Luvs a chase up. 125/1 first 6 got nice few quid on each way.
By:
woodmanchester
When: 05 Feb 20 17:04
Happy enough with Bocko's trial
By:
woodmanchester
When: 12 Feb 20 19:57
Just saying King Sheeran going well in the Winter Derby and a semi finalist last year there at 75/1 with Power, if you like the dog

Going to see how deep Ice and Bocko go first, though
By:
woodmanchester
When: 03 Mar 20 09:01
Ice short as 7/1 in a place now (chuffed with 22/1). Lenson Bockos 4-bend trials Shelbourne moderate but believe had a Notts spin. Generally, 12/1 - 14/1, too short but got 28/1

Got my top bitch lined up. Only markets I play really, that and outright
By:
irishone
When: 03 Mar 20 15:01
So pleased with my 33\1 iof

How many you up to now woody ? I count 7 so far

Dont forget the fastest sectional, top trainer and julies thong or bridget jones market final night ....
By:
woodmanchester
When: 03 Mar 20 18:32
Ice misses Steel City Cup
By:
TheGoddess
When: 04 Mar 20 18:51
Saturdays Steel City Heats: http://greyhoundstar.co.uk/steel-city-cup-full-form/
By:
woodmanchester
When: 11 Mar 20 20:51
Little add, not to be totally sniffed at, 60/1 Lenson Austin (Coronavirus permitting)
By:
casemoney
When: 12 Mar 20 14:57
Very lucky if any derby Going on, Veruker shutting schools and banning meetings of over 100 people
By:
privatehire
When: 12 Mar 20 16:39
Easter cup behind closed doors saturday
By:
casemoney
When: 12 Mar 20 17:07
Cry
By:
FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK
When: 13 Mar 20 20:15
Surly the derby going to be million to happen
By:
privatehire
When: 15 Mar 20 14:02
Just a note for all you value hounds out there. With the liklihood for the derby being postponed to a different date makes it more likely newinn taylor will be able to run. You can bet 33/1 @ moment as he cant run if its run to time. In my mind its a million to go ahead. If u have any spare lying around i,d invest a little @ 33 if he wins kirby biggest price he probably be is a dozen. Thank me later.
By:
woodmanchester
When: 18 Apr 20 01:16
Well, would have been the 2nd round of the Derby tonight

Wonder if Ice On Fire would have been leading the way and how many Irish dogs would have been left?

Still no voided bets

I'd prefer my money back at this junction with lockdown keep being pushed back

Just cancel, or it will end up being a winter Derby with dogs cramping up, the lot!
By:
p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y
When: 18 Apr 20 10:41
Are you not on Ice On Fire at massive prices to win fortunes?

Why then would you want bets cancelled as if the competition gets run later in the year it's long odds on it'll be without Irish involvement so he'd be a very short priced fav to win the comp.
Page 5 of 18  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 18 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com