Forums

Greyhounds

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 684 comments are related to the topic:
2020 derby

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 4 of 18  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 18 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 684
By:
privatehire
When: 07 Oct 19 18:11
I think u,ll find both bitch,s on easy list. Neither looked right wen knocked out irish derby. Not seen sinse. Maybe being readied for night of stars. If they dont show up there maybe bit more serious
By:
woodmanchester
When: 07 Oct 19 19:01
Yeah, looked a bit jaded but next June a long way off to get 'em right

Lenny's mob also said Night Of Stars on agenda for Bocko
By:
casemoney
When: 07 Oct 19 21:44
Someone Puts a 100 Bags up for a 96 Dog Comp at Shawfield In June , And I know where the top Class dogs would be going , And it would not be Notts Laugh  I agree it is rediculous Grinanyone Run an EP trap 6 dog at Notts is long odds  to get through
6 rounds ...  The Track is Gash  HCAP racing  ... They can call it what they want IT IS NO DERBY ..... I refuse to listen to
to the Shyte they are talking on RPTV .....

Do not get me Wrong you can make money during the Comp , with Dogs be totally Wrong prices , The Final was a classic
Example , but is that really a Derby ?? 

As for the Usual Portfolio Kicking off 8 months before the Comp ...  STANDARD Grin
By:
woodmanchester
When: 08 Oct 19 17:09
Sheeran reached the semis last year and going great guns in the current Notts comp

Although he's not really an out-and-out wide, generally agree though, don't really want to be on runners on the outer

Think many tracks going this way. It was the case at Towcester and you need to avoid wides like the plague Vue

Maybe something to consider, not that many wide seeds nowadays so weight of numbers says, least likely to win anyway
By:
irishone
When: 09 Oct 19 14:44
casemoney • October 7, 2019 9:44 PM BST

As for the Usual Portfolio Kicking off 8 months before the Comp ...  STANDARD Grin

..... For a clueless guesser case !LaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
woodmanchester
When: 09 Oct 19 15:41
They lose too much ground on the outer, generally
By:
Deepdale Dreamer
When: 11 Oct 19 16:12
Dates just been announced. Early next year to avoid a clash with Euro 2020. Starts Friday 10th April 2020(Good Friday), Final Saturday 16th May 2020. 100k to the winner again.
By:
p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y
When: 11 Oct 19 16:33
Whoever made that decision should be locked up in the looney bin ffs Laugh

Yes you have an earlier Derby in years with major football tournaments but some fackwit has lost the run of themselves
By:
Czechbet
When: 11 Oct 19 16:46
whose got the 'head in hands man' pixel
By:
Deepdale Dreamer
When: 11 Oct 19 16:48
There's been a similar discussion on twitter. Euro 20 doesn't start until June 12, finishes July 12 so they had more than enough leeway for a Mid June final. Where does the scottish derby fit in now, February start? The Irish dogs will go for the Kirby and the Easter Cup it's been suggested.
By:
Winja
When: 11 Oct 19 17:07
it makes perfect sense to me....just swap the dates for the Scottish and English derbies as scotland will have no interest in the euro football......Whoops
By:
Czechbet
When: 11 Oct 19 17:38
LaughMischief
By:
privatehire
When: 11 Oct 19 18:30
Winja evry scot that draws breath knows we are s hite. The sooner you deluded english cop yourself on that you are also s hite the better. Please dont make me go threw your team. No goalie ur centre half is crap i could go threw m all. Only players that are world class are kane an sterling. Rest much of a muchness. Dogs gona av to be prepared in depth of winter to be ready for april. Lunacy. Couple o heavy downpours race wont get run anyway.
By:
dr . atkins
When: 11 Oct 19 18:40
fck me ph you took the bait Laugh
By:
Czechbet
When: 11 Oct 19 18:59
during the 1966 world cup and match was cancelled as it clashed with greyhound racing at Wembley

unreal to think
By:
Czechbet
When: 11 Oct 19 19:00
lol yep got you there ph mate
By:
Czechbet
When: 11 Oct 19 19:02
state funeral over here in Prague tomoz for a singer, could be carnage if the Czech beer goes down too well

players be fired up also he was a legend the Elvis of the east
By:
Winja
When: 11 Oct 19 19:02
LaughLaugh your a good guy ph.....was only a laugh....Laugh
By:
dr . atkins
When: 11 Oct 19 19:10
you know they take the football seriously in scotland winja the video of the rangers fans on holiday in turkey hiring a big boat to go out to sea to meet a boat coming in full of celtic fans playing music is a classic.  i echo ph is a top bloke
By:
privatehire
When: 11 Oct 19 19:56
Ok lads all a bit o banter. Think its a shocker the derby dates. Glad i dont av to prepare 1. Jesus wer u gona gallop them. Evrywer be frozen over. This will bight them on the bum i,m certain. I already got an ante post ticket. There wont be any more thats for sure.
By:
casemoney
When: 12 Oct 19 00:08
WINJA spot on  Grin Get a Decent Sponsor we may have a Derby  at a decent Track , Fook the Football Laugh

There will certainly be No coverage of the English Games at Shawfield , Be a brave man to ask them to Switch the Channel on

the TV s LaughLaugh PMSL , there would be a fooking Riot Laugh
By:
casemoney
When: 12 Oct 19 00:09
We could bring Woodie along in his England TOP Grin
By:
irishone
When: 12 Oct 19 09:50
Typical
Keep getting beat
So change the rules
Will they never learn ?
By:
woodmanchester
When: 25 Oct 19 07:49
After last night's All England Cup success, Ice On Fire slashed from 40/1 into 20/1 clear favourite

Used to think not quite getting 500m at full pelt but seems to be getting better with maturity
By:
privatehire
When: 27 Oct 19 14:56
Added another this morning. Monitoring this dog sinse his first race. 6/7 now. Not bin in with big boys as yet. Has to get his act together at lid rise. Not always foot perfect. Fierce e.p. his fractions to 3rd bend compared to top dogs last night was favourable. In the right hands imo. Took 66/1 skybet this morning. Only 2 firms up. Didn,t get a lot on. But do for now.
MAGICAL CORMIE.
By:
Deepdale Dreamer
When: 27 Oct 19 19:34
You've moved it to 50/1 anyway private. Obviously respect your opinion.
By:
woodmanchester
When: 27 Oct 19 21:52
Thought you would be in on Ambrose, Deepdale?
By:
Deepdale Dreamer
When: 28 Oct 19 09:11
Trialling tonight at Nottingham for the Eclipse. See how it goes in that first. Nov 16 so not a young dog but not many miles on the clock either. The Eclipse will be a big step up from the Nothern Flat, and then the Derby another big step up. I'm still hoping they'll go to Romford for the Vase. 575 there will be ideal for it with its early and holds the 590 clock at BV in a trial so we know it stays.
By:
Deepdale Dreamer
When: 28 Oct 19 09:26
From a great litter Ambrose btw, Ballymac Best/Coolavanny Angie. Be nice to see a few of them at Nottingham next year, Ballymac Arminta, Ballymac Anton, Akelawre amongst them
By:
irishone
When: 28 Oct 19 14:23
rather have a ballymac than an eske t b h
By:
irishone
When: 28 Oct 19 16:53
good luck tomorrow night private
By:
privatehire
When: 28 Oct 19 19:07
Cheerz irish
By:
woodmanchester
When: 29 Oct 19 00:38
Took a look a Cormie's form

Wish the the best Private but dont really think 28.49 525yds and 29.71 550yds really quick enough to win the Derby at Notts

Fine 18.50 sprint trial though. Could come on but would imagine get run out of it
By:
woodmanchester
When: 29 Oct 19 00:43
Youre currently beating the odds but prefer others like Ice On Fire and Lenson Bocko

Would even prefer my 80/1 Ballymac Tas to now 50/1 Cornie but it's only my opinion
By:
irishone
When: 29 Oct 19 07:30
.....unfortunately
By:
woodmanchester
When: 29 Oct 19 15:30
What the 'eck, added 80/1 Make No Apologie to go with 28/1 and 40/1 Bocko, 22/1 Ice On Fire and small bet 80/1 Ballymac Tas. Loose change Arminta

Apologie's young, has scope and already run 490m Hove as fast as King Turbo and Droopys Gold ever did at their peak

Just think price could tumble if flying home at Sheffield tonight
By:
privatehire
When: 03 Nov 19 00:41
Lenson bocko sprint trial limerick tonight 18.73
By:
FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK
When: 03 Nov 19 08:13
Cos it’s early derby

Will bale be kept in training for it ??
By:
irishone
When: 03 Nov 19 08:37

Oct 29, 2019 -- 9:30AM, woodmanchester wrote:

What the 'eck, added 80/1 Make No Apologie to go with 28/1 and 40/1 Bocko, 22/1 Ice On Fire and small bet 80/1 Ballymac Tas. Loose change ArmintaApologie's young, has scope and already run 490m Hove as fast as King Turbo and Droopys Gold ever did at their peakJust think price could tumble if flying home at Sheffield tonight

How can you be such an eejit ? Year after year , month after month , day after day, you demonstrate your stupidity. Five dogs backed for a competition that starts in over six
months time, Have you not learnt anything ? If as you say you know it all about Greyhound racing  and can't be taught anything how come your strike rate is so bad ?

By:
irishone
When: 03 Nov 19 08:46
*sorry five months
Page 4 of 18  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 18 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo