Forums

Greyhounds

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 684 comments are related to the topic:
2020 derby

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 2 of 18  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 18 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 684
By:
irishone
When: 22 Sep 19 20:42
Strange how everyone was 25\1 two days ago but yiu still manage to get 28\1 !
By:
woodmanchester
When: 23 Sep 19 20:56
*rsehole
By:
casemoney
When: 23 Sep 19 22:00
If the race is at Notts Bocko has no Chance , A couple of trap 6 draws the Dog will be out . a Miss the smash dogs where he wants to be , He will be gone , I would not run him round there ... Plain
By:
Takethepaintoftherails
When: 23 Sep 19 22:44
if its at CP forget bout Irish dogs. not only long trip but diff traps ones like they ad at don.
By:
casemoney
When: 23 Sep 19 22:59
Bocko wont run in a Notts derby , They will have a couple of Comps and back to SP  next year IMO ..............
By:
hectoratoratora
When: 24 Sep 19 07:20
Maybe Len can buy Notts a proper set of traps then the dog only has to beat the track configuration and the opposition.
By:
privatehire
When: 24 Sep 19 07:47
Only 2 tracks want to put it on in this country. There is no doubt both have a multitude of faults. I think thats a fact and most would agree. If both tracks dont sort themselves out is there a chance there wont be a derby.
By:
privatehire
When: 24 Sep 19 07:50
Just my opinion but you could only have half the amount of people you had at notts last year. It was insane last t8me. I think ive said on another thread i will go notts but i wont go to track.
By:
irishone
When: 24 Sep 19 08:13
Only decent thing about nottingham is the fanny
By:
woodmanchester
When: 24 Sep 19 10:11
Private, didn't go for the final which you said seemed to exceed capacity and facilities' tolerances

3rd round was great, though
By:
Takethepaintoftherails
When: 24 Sep 19 11:36
Len has stated he wants derby at cp.
By:
privatehire
When: 24 Sep 19 11:54
Hi paint. Just my opinion. For wot he,s done for game in this country u would think wot he wanted would carry some weight. But i fear not. Put his hand in his pocket to sponsor races. Spent a fortune on top class dogs that the greyhound public can go and watch.
By:
Takethepaintoftherails
When: 24 Sep 19 13:43
agree with you entirely ph. i hear trainers in north not happy with it at cp. same trainers that brought 2 dogs over to hq for Irish Derby last year. wherever it is i will be happy as a racing circuit cp is the best the uk av imo. location is not great but many trainers support the sunday opens. look how many support the Monday opens at notts, standard as dropped there.
By:
privatehire
When: 24 Sep 19 15:15
100% paint. Jimmy wright preferring to go donny on a monday night speaks volumes.
By:
Aladdin Sane
When: 24 Sep 19 17:31
Everyone will have their views and objections wherever it’s run, but speaking JUST as a viewer of the sport these days, I find the spectacle of watching racing at Nottingham a real turn off. 
To see dogs come into the home straight and then watch them fall away to the left as they near the finishing line just, for me, doesn’t look right.
I don’t wish to just single Nottingham out, as I have similar feelings when I watch racing at Kinsley and Sheffield. I assume it’s because of the close proximity of the finishing line to the first bend.
In my humble opinion, the track at Central Park does, at least, appear to make a greyhound race look I hope it should look..
By:
wedge1
When: 24 Sep 19 17:59
where next years derby is run will depend on the sponsor
I suggest one big firm should step up
By:
FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK
When: 24 Sep 19 18:13
By:
wedge1
When: 24 Sep 19 18:25
fattie
if that was deliberate blank
class humour
By:
FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK
When: 24 Sep 19 18:32
Went to post but
Had a bet
Must pressed the button
By:
privatehire
When: 24 Sep 19 18:52
Laugh
By:
casemoney
When: 24 Sep 19 21:08
This fookin Mob should step up , They get enough out of the Game  , for no risk 

If the Derby is not at a proper Venue why would anyone Bother ??

It will only be the Derby by name , Most would prefer to win @ SP .

My mate a Heavy hitter for years on the English derby AP did not even have a bet Pre Derby this year Shocked
By:
casemoney
When: 24 Sep 19 21:10
I agree with Aladdin CP , but Location against that , Monmore  or Newcastle (Again location)  ..
By:
woodmanchester
When: 24 Sep 19 22:50
Sheffield
By:
privatehire
When: 25 Sep 19 08:04
I think c.p. is the best track to have it. 500 proper test. 480 monmore think track is to quick case n it would prabably be bang against the staying type of dog n be more sprint type dogs would get entered. Having took the 40/1 lenson bocko a while back from a purely selfish point of view i,d love it to be monmore as track would suit imo also his price would shorten significantly. Come on mr pryce how about it. A ladbrokes derby at monmore. Laugh
By:
wedge1
When: 25 Sep 19 18:09
why not a coral derby at hove if only
By:
privatehire
When: 25 Sep 19 18:13
I cant understand it wedge. Never showed an interest.
By:
wedge1
When: 25 Sep 19 18:16
private apparently new racing manager is changing things you never know might be a possibility
By:
privatehire
When: 25 Sep 19 20:05
Defo mate
By:
casemoney
When: 26 Sep 19 02:28
We are saying MONMORE For Early Types , they wouldn't have much chance at Hove Plain If we are saying 515 ?
By:
casemoney
When: 26 Sep 19 02:29
They would not be winning it Grin End of .
By:
casemoney
When: 26 Sep 19 02:31
A quick browse through the Olympic winners , does not Show too many sprinting types ..
By:
privatehire
When: 26 Sep 19 08:55
The new 500 mtre trip would certainly bring hove into the reckoning for nxt yrs derby. A coral derby with danny tippex pricing up heats first would make plenty of appeal.
By:
woodmanchester
When: 26 Sep 19 09:07
We have this where will the Derby be held every year

Towcester might re-enter the equation if re-opening

It would be a million my going if it was held on the south coast
By:
irishone
When: 26 Sep 19 09:45
Latest betting

POOLE into 4\5
HOVE into even money
By:
casemoney
When: 26 Sep 19 14:26
The new 500 mtre trip

I dont pay too much attention to Hove what is that ? I thought they had the 490 that no one liked Is it being changed ??
By:
casemoney
When: 26 Sep 19 14:28
Laugh@Irish  , After Hearing Woodies Possible non attendance the GBGB are looking at a new Track on the Isle of Wight ...
By:
casemoney
When: 28 Sep 19 03:22
Looking at a few old TOW VIDS , you could actually run fookin orses round the Track , The bends are a like a Vast desert ..

Have a look ffs why would you ever have wanted bends that Wide , 8 dogs or not .... Its insane I said it at the time

Its astounding to look at now..
By:
privatehire
When: 28 Sep 19 08:04
As doon as towcester is up an running q the gravy train wanting derby back there. U can bet diamonds on it. Imo the boothby gravy be bit thinner than the good lords.
By:
casemoney
When: 28 Sep 19 13:55
The track needs to Demolished and rebuilt
By:
Winja
When: 28 Sep 19 22:44
apparently it can officially only be nottingham or central park now....the final stage for applications was the end of august.....however a new sponsor could probably change the rules......
Page 2 of 18  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 18 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com