Forums

Greyhounds

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 684 comments are related to the topic:
2020 derby

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 13 of 18  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | ... | 18 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 684
By:
the old nanny ;-)
When: 19 Oct 20 17:46
Just looked decent card Happy
By:
woodmanchester
When: 19 Oct 20 22:00
First semi: Reckon Knocknaboul will struggle to seize the inside off Southwood. Wont be as effective if not leading

Second semi: Wolfe got the inside advantage over Deerjet
By:
the old nanny ;-)
When: 20 Oct 20 01:28
Southwood has yet to break 5.06 from the 1 box is Jet 1.5 lenghts quicker than syd  to the bend ?

Bar 4 missing cannot see how 1 leads him up ? 4 half miss they will probably both end up sideways at the bend ,Rapid may well bang from 3  that will be straight across ,and is a hazard to both

Might Combo 256 Up Laugh  But if Syd Breaks level he will be gone..
By:
FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK
When: 20 Oct 20 06:35
5/2 and with snail types inside
I think jet big price Dog not showed any chick where drawn
Syd set up home in them middle traps
I made them 7/4 joints
By:
woodmanchester
When: 20 Oct 20 09:47
Southwood masters Valor at start and lots of early. Just think Knocknaboul needs his 4.88 to go round from coffin slot but more likely, Southwood slips through inside
By:
irishone
When: 20 Oct 20 09:54
Its the mafs
He cant work it out case !
Laugh
By:
woodmanchester
When: 20 Oct 20 10:05
Reckon Churchill gives Wolfe a nice tow who goes round inside Deerjet and kick off the second bend. Hope so anyway
By:
p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y
When: 20 Oct 20 10:31
So all trap 1s are going to be leading around now ?
Maybe they will, who knows funnier things have happened and both dogs in red have nice early but I've one question, have you ever watched a friggin race at Nottingham ?
By:
When: 20 Oct 20 10:32
And as for Wolfe getting a lovely tow, now I've bet him best semi sectional (down to the box) but if he doesn't smash he's getting assaulted early by Sydney
By:
privatehire
When: 20 Oct 20 13:09
Does knocknaboul syd not now av 4.87. Maybe i dreamt it.LaughLaughLaugh
By:
irishone
When: 20 Oct 20 13:39
Southwood is his 12th selection to win this Derby......6 of which never even entered !

Is there no end to his lunacy ?
By:
FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK
When: 20 Oct 20 13:53
Did he back it or expressing opinion
That he thinks it win
Which I agree very much
The dog reminds me of the Wildcat all you want is levels
Not pinger nor do I think it break than syd
I think he be in front by the corner yes
5/2 I’m player

I think wolf get very much assault on the draw
Got to chat it imo
By:
FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK
When: 20 Oct 20 14:06
Thought smufs 25s crazy price
By:
the old nanny ;-)
When: 20 Oct 20 14:14
Dont like the race at all ,Followed PH with RAPID to smash Who ever priced that up at 100 Laugh Didnt get on at 100  , the Dogs done 5.02 out of the red box Plain   not many do that  100-1 a smash from 3 Laugh If 3 does come away fook knows what happens at the bend
By:
When: 20 Oct 20 14:51
I think I'm right in saying Southwood Jet has been in red 3 times around Notts, 5.09 (x2) and 5.06

Knocknaboul Syd will likely do around 4.90 once coming away as he has every single time he's been put in a box at Notts...

So he's 2L to spare at the sectional.

If the top did come away well I do think he'd have more early than Knocknaboul Syd tbh but all the evidence of Nottingham over the last 2 years is clear that been drawn red is a disaster no matter who you are...

Joke price it was Nanny, sure the 66s is still absolute lunacy, he actually broke well enough last week but then turned inwards run up, yes he'd need to break even better, a lot better but he was 3 figures and still is 66s, if he does smash and leads he's only got to beat one other dog then
By:
irishone
When: 20 Oct 20 16:09
Guarentee you he has backed it fats
Modus opperandiat its worst
It will all come out in the wash !
By:
woodmanchester
When: 20 Oct 20 17:25
I know red a bogey but Southwood on the improve. Can see Chick picking round to qualify, too

Yes Wolfe might feel a squeeze but running very well and neck and neck with Deerjet to the bend. Close call
By:
woodmanchester
When: 20 Oct 20 17:26
Oh call me a liar for one pip, Private?
By:
the old nanny ;-)
When: 20 Oct 20 17:43
Was looking a Faughan Rebel in the Plate EW HTF does it not qualify ? And guaranteed 6 in final

Has ran well enough looks like a specsavers type 

I don't know the Dog ,Going to look at the Stayers see if I can get another EW Double [:hap
By:
the old nanny ;-)
When: 20 Oct 20 17:45
Id bet JK from white against anything in red over 5 yds
By:
wedge1
When: 20 Oct 20 18:24
i can see a very strange 6 finalists
fancy a few decent sorts will get ragged in semis
By:
privatehire
When: 20 Oct 20 18:32
Of course 1 pip is important u fkin plum. If he didnt av a 4.87 it would currently be a dead heat 4.88 with churchtown holly. I c nothings changed as far as your concerned.
By:
wedge1
When: 20 Oct 20 18:38
privatehire
privatehire20 Oct 20 18:32Joined: 31 Aug 16 | Topic/replies: 5,313 | Blogger: privatehire's blog
Of course 1 pip is important u fkin plum. If he didnt av a 4.87 it would currently be a dead heat 4.88 with churchtown holly. I c nothings changed as far as your concerned.

post of truth
By:
woodmanchester
When: 20 Oct 20 18:55
Thought Knocknaboul broke better with his 4.88. Oh, your special split bet by a cigarette paper

I dont like you, either
By:
wedge1
When: 20 Oct 20 19:03
journalist ma ass nothing but an narcissistic failed wannabee
By:
FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK
When: 21 Oct 20 12:52
Been backing smufs 6/1 5/1
Basically same reason backed jezzys in first rd
Deerjet could hammer Wolfe end chances either winning the race

Took 5/2 jet that half decent break he could lead by the turn

Just waiting on other races now to be priced
By:
dr . atkins
When: 21 Oct 20 16:59
distant village 20t1 in semi final nothing wrong with that main 4-5 fc and then 1-5 looks a play for me first dip in the water for me
By:
privatehire
When: 21 Oct 20 20:10
Good luck doc
By:
TOP3MAN
When: 23 Oct 20 23:48
1st Semi-final

Southwood Jet should make the bend first and will no doubtly be challanged by Knocknaboul Syd rounding bend 1 & 2.. Coolvanny Chick will see off Distant Village and Deanridge Rapid hasnt run close to the trials. Coolvanny Chick I think will suffer race postions and that wil be her out. I expect Ballydoyle Valor to be involved in the finish with SJ and KS, I have backed Ballydoyle Valor ew @ 10-1, could easyily benefit from the pace angle and draw 2 I believe will be a charmed passage.

2ns Semi-final

Its Happened - Deerjet Sydney has been drawn on the outside of a couple of Whippets from the Trap!!! the lug left from the trap in 4 coule mean Wolfe & Churchill Holly could be impeded and no doubt about it in my mind, all 3 will no doubt have a few hundred of seconds potentially of their best time, This could be ideal for the wide runners. Smurf Machine will get a nice run round and has enough stamina and speed to make the final, Troy Firebird will also get a nice run round and these two look primed to make the final with whoever comes out the early scrimmiging imo. Ive backed Smurf Machine @ 4-1 ew in this one. I hope Deerjet Sydney makes the final, as he deserves another chance against Knocknaboul Syd after the last round in which he didnt enjoy the box 1, drawn in 2 or 3 he would've won. Unfortuntly drawn 4 with the Wolfe and Churchill holly on the inner could be carnage at the start.

Intriguing 2 semi's
By:
FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK
When: 24 Oct 20 10:02
Upton legend 66@ew
ROFE 16@ew
Vixeons 90@ew hopes 12@
Jet 66s 40s 33s
Smufs 25@
Antepost plays

Tonight

ROFE 11-2 9/2
Hopes 7/2
Jet 5/2
Smufs 6/1 5/1

Good luck all tonight b
Plenty with allsorts of action tonight
With splits and things
By:
privatehire
When: 24 Oct 20 10:27
Tenpin out puppy comp o/c
By:
TOP3MAN
When: 24 Oct 20 22:14
Ballydoyle valor definitely one that is starting to come to hand and given the 4 in the final who dash to the bend, BV could spring a surprise
By:
the old nanny ;-)
When: 24 Oct 20 22:22
Be 20s on here final night Top if not bigger
By:
wedge1
When: 24 Oct 20 22:23
i will be on
By:
woodmanchester
When: 24 Oct 20 22:33
Got Wolfe and Coolavanny Chick in the final but think Southwood Jet would be a worthy winner. Didnt see red a problem in his semi and so it proved. Too much was being made of Deerjet veering left from the boxes, too. Good start can always offset draw as demonstrated by Wolfe
By:
TOP3MAN
When: 25 Oct 20 01:08
Yes true, however Wolfe wasn't impeded as much as London and churchill was, that veering left from 4 did have some aspect to the result imo and deerjet didn't ping, the Jet in one could be impeded in the final with deerjet in the box draw of 2.

Adds that bit to the race!! Deerjet in 2 is a great draw as racing position it needs an inner draw as of bend 4, DS lost ground in semi veering left again in the home straight to finish 2nd to Wolfe who in a way was helped early by Deerjet.

Wolfe and Smurf is an interesting battle into bend 1 with CC outside, I'm half expecting smurfs to head the Wolfe off, ballydoyle valor will have racing room into the first bend with deerjet in two. I'm expecting the Jet to suffer in 1 from DS.

It actually looks a very good final, only one I cant see with a chance is Coolvany Chick. All the other 5 have a chance as the Jet could be impeded by the biggest quirk in the race!! It's a potential leverller

BV I expect to play part in the finish
By:
the old nanny ;-)
When: 25 Oct 20 04:00
Absolutley sheeting it down both Semis , Syd has ran an extraordinary race and was level with Wolfe going drop after running another 8 yds on the run in Laugh

Syd is bang left from the Box cannot see how Jet clears him, bar 2 falling out, They meet at the box or the 1st bend IMVHO

3 could smash but even then would expect wolfe to lead him up ?

5 could come away and clear as 4 is leftish

6 does not look quick enough imo

Verdict Lump on Chick Laugh Gl to all concerned a race not in typhon is preferable

Im hoping the Wolfe will howl on all Hallows eve Happy
By:
TOP3MAN
When: 25 Oct 20 11:14
If the jet clears Syd in the first 20 - 30yards then The Jet will rail run them all into submission as it will have the prime racing ground.
By:
privatehire
When: 25 Oct 20 11:33
Just a heads up gents. Long range weather for notts nxt week. Rain from middle part of week. Very heavy at times. Saturday rain all day but dont look to heavy.
By:
now wheres that switch!!!
When: 25 Oct 20 13:39
I can’t believe Deerjet won’t go off fav come next week... Imo is the fastest dog if the sextet. Was stopped 3 times last night, taken very wide off the final bend, still closed on a front running Wolfe, and was past it by the drop. Jet MUST lead to win..( every chance of doing so) but if DS turned within 2 lengths would imagine he got to Jet fairly comfortably.
Page 13 of 18  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | ... | 18 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com