Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Ravage Again
03 Apr 18 19:47
| Topic/replies: 5,637 | Blogger: Ravage Again's blog
That's keep interrupting and talking over JK

He may give you the boot Cool
Pause Switch to Standard View Go On Tania Keep Talking Over JK
Show More
Report the.mad.dog.man April 3, 2018 7:53 PM BST
shes bad and her pathetic laugh of hers yak
Report swiftynifty May 26, 2021 10:30 PM BST
Just watching her on ATR with no sound on. She keeps closing her eyes. Has she written her answers inside her eyelids?
Report ballyregan May 26, 2021 11:39 PM BST
for a minute i thought rod hull was not dead
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK May 27, 2021 11:24 AM BST
How was trap 3 Tina looking ??
Worth hanging out of ??
Report ballyregan May 27, 2021 11:44 AM BST
is trap 3 her favourite trap or does it mean something else?
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK May 27, 2021 12:15 PM BST
It’s her favourite trap Devil
Report SlippyBlue May 27, 2021 6:40 PM BST
Personally I don't take any notice of the people in the studio spouting their endless,banal nonsense.
After all they probably don't get paid much I wouldn't have thought, maybe a carpet or something of that order.

What really grates on me is the bookie reps coming on saying they took this, they laid that,stand out price on that one blah blah blah. I can't get tuppence on with 365 or PP!Yet some wet behind the ears dude comes on,who the vast majority of folks on here have forgotten more about greyhound racing than he would ever know, thinking his firm are the best thing to ever happen to the game
Report LoyalHoncho May 27, 2021 6:54 PM BST
Well done slippy - bang on the nail as usual.  I haven't watched it for months it is so irrelevant and full of c rap.
Report now wheres that switch!!! May 27, 2021 7:31 PM BST
Agree with the bookies reps comments, but some of the guests are ok. I mean take tonight.. Foulds is a decent enough guy, and whether we like it or not, far more of Joe Public know him as opposed to the terrible mob of trainers, none of whom have a personality at all....
Report SlippyBlue May 27, 2021 7:50 PM BST
Yes that's more than fair comment about Neal Foulds, he's OK in my book as well.

I have to comment on that Khan bloke though. A bit earlier Trap 1 in the 19.36 at Hove drifts on industry prices from 9/4 to 100/30. Khan says that represents real good value now at 100/30 when it was freely available on here @ 6.0. You have to laugh really.
Report now wheres that switch!!! May 27, 2021 8:17 PM BST
I do wonder just how often they are being controlled through their ear pieces..?
Report Deptford May 27, 2021 8:23 PM BST
They should show a repeat of Clemmos comments, fooking superb, JK shat his big fooking y fronts.
Report Ravage Again May 27, 2021 8:42 PM BST
Khan seemed a reasonable judge on the Poole graders

But on the open dogs and graded at other trades he seems to have fallen into the typical RPTV expert Laugh
Report now wheres that switch!!! May 27, 2021 8:43 PM BST
T6 here, best drawn dog of the night at monmore
Report irishone May 28, 2021 4:51 AM BST
Ali put up a twenty to one shot with betfair the other night,  it pi55ed in, so refreshing to see someone going outside the front two in the betting. Its a poorly crafted show, the false humility of the presenters vainly used to douse their egotistical characters. It shows how bad at finding winners they are when an ex- cricketer / school teacher blows them away on the annual tipster challenge.
Report irishone May 28, 2021 4:57 AM BST
As for previous shows. They are coming uo for ten years. They should show again clemmo, pauls (put me on pal) slaughter of hobbsy, rabs interview, wally downes and definitely silkys sexist remarks, classic blunder bus tv that will no doubt turn up on you tube or some other "it will be all right on the night" compilation.
Report TELL DEL May 30, 2021 12:07 PM BST
swiftynifty  "She keeps closing her eyes"

I think she caught that annoying habit from Jimbo on C4.
Report LoyalHoncho May 30, 2021 3:40 PM BST
Do you mean Jim " if you go racing as often as I do you would know - and I go every day" McGrath?  Laugh
Report TELL DEL May 30, 2021 8:39 PM BST
^ Yes, Jim, often closes his eyes when he speaks, just one of those irritating mannerisms. It's like a smug attitude. Should have been corrected at school.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com