Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
irishone
20 Aug 17 15:59
| Topic/replies: 48,975 | Blogger: irishone's blog
savva fest ?
boo boo 6:30 likely to spring out but too short for me
petula from trap 1 ?  all the signs  6:45
jess 7 pm got the trap and downgrade
You have been warned
Pause Switch to Standard View henlow ......
Show More
Report wedge1 August 20, 2017 6:18 PM BST
irish nice to see you prefer an opinion on our mickey mouse racing
Report casemoney August 20, 2017 6:33 PM BST
Top there deffo Had an extra Yorkshire Pud today ,Dear me Shocked
Report casemoney August 20, 2017 6:46 PM BST
?? wot appening ?
Report irishone August 20, 2017 8:40 PM BST
still second rate track ennit ?
Report irishone August 20, 2017 9:02 PM BST
another fecking delay .....
Report casemoney August 20, 2017 9:02 PM BST
Starter has Waved the Flag there how can they stop the Hare running ??
Report casemoney August 20, 2017 9:03 PM BST
That is against the Rules once the Flag waved race should go off ??
Report irishone August 20, 2017 9:07 PM BST
not to mention the welfare issues it causes....
Report casemoney August 20, 2017 9:07 PM BST
JUST **** RIGHT OFF IM all over the Top Ive got 15 rfc ,UN**** Belivable
Report Deptford August 20, 2017 9:10 PM BST
Absolute fooking disgrace, place should be shut down
Report irishone August 20, 2017 9:15 PM BST
place is a fecking sh1tole
Report casemoney August 20, 2017 9:16 PM BST
THE RACE SHOULD HAVE BEEN RAN 1st Time when the Flag was waved

I had a Multi 2 winners with Pongo and Pete If Pong had won I would not be posting the Screen would be in Smithereens
Report sparrow August 20, 2017 9:23 PM BST
They don't seem to have a clue at that track half the time.
Report Deptford August 20, 2017 9:26 PM BST
Those cowardly koonts on RPGTV wont say anything
Report Deptford August 20, 2017 9:30 PM BST
The coward on the settee wont say anything
Report casemoney August 20, 2017 9:30 PM BST
How after the 1st time dog  has turned ,has a Member of the track staff not been allocated to Keep an eye on the Dog ?

Never Mind losing Bets  there could have been Dogs seriously Injured in the race ,Absolute Disgrace it would not take

Einstine to Work out it might Do it again ,it gives the opinion that the sport is ran by Complete Fxkin Idiots ....

The rules were Broken There Luckily it was not a poor dogs neck .
Report casemoney August 20, 2017 9:40 PM BST
They will Say nothing Dept, Lorraine said the race Should have Been ran once flag Waved  ,Was ignored, Blythe moving Quickly on ... Rules were Broken Dogs left in Danger  .. Never seen a dog that turns  interfere with a race before .Prob because someone with one Brain Cell Would keep an Eye on the dog ...

The racing manager Should be Dismissed Immediately If my dog was in that race and Injured  I would Go Bezerk ...

The gang Running RPTV are also a Disgrace to the Sport, unfortunately as it Stands there is no Alternative ....
Report sparrow August 20, 2017 10:27 PM BST
The management of the track is nothing but a disgrace as has been proved on numerous occasions.
As for RPGTV you would have thought someone higher up in the organisation would have done something about this track by now. Punters are just going to be put off by all this incompetence and the sponsors are bound to lose business.
Report Winja August 21, 2017 12:23 AM BST
i have to say in my opinion there appears to be a massive over reaction to that incident.....the flag was waved and the race should have gone off the first time despite the fact the 4 had turned again after turning when first put in.....but if the race had been allowed to continue you would have had the same situation as 4 was not having those traps and had turned again when the traps did open....whether he ran a short distance turned and jumped or just turned....he was heading for the oncoming dogs and the hare was stopped in time albeit just in time.......its never safe stopping a hare when the dogs are carrying speed but I actually fail to see what the racing manager has done wrong other than not allow the race to continue once the flag was waved..........morally he was trying to do the right thing but perhaps he should have made the 4 a non-runner and informed the trainer the dog will need to trial before racing at the track....
Report putmeonpal August 21, 2017 8:18 AM BST
Wise words Frank. The calm voice in the midst of the storm - like it. Good Man
Report casemoney August 21, 2017 11:10 AM BST
The word is Shambles not Storm , if They had ran the Hare 1st time the dog may have turned

You could see that it had turned again 2nd time why wasn't the hare stopped then and the dog

withdrawn ??

Crazy Carry on not sure what attempt was made to get the dog, what ever it was it didnt work

Rules are there the race should have been ran 1st time or Change the rules ??

How many trap turners have you seen interfere with a race not many .

Another matter is the Placement of Staff when the race is Being run 6 handlers four bends why are 4 of the Handlers not placed

at the 1st/2nd  bend So when a dog is Kod it can be stopped there and then ,How many dogs are knocked over in races after

them Bends ?
Report irishone August 21, 2017 11:14 AM BST
sadly case is right , murphys law acts with impunity at henlow , what can go wrong does go wrong and it has to come down to the track management , probably promoted someone beyond their level of competence , rpgtv's r s licking is sickening.
Report casemoney August 21, 2017 11:16 AM BST
Obviously if a dog has Turned have a couple of staff Keep and eye on the dog ? I would advise them that it wont be exiting

From the Rear of the Traps Laugh  I am not sure if the Dog has crossed the Inside rail or went backwards if the Dog went

back wards I suggest that all staff involved need Full training going forward Grin Because they are Idiots  END OF .
Report Winja August 21, 2017 11:47 AM BST
in principal case you are correct but i would say in answer to your points......in the first instance although the flag was waved the hare was not on the move and the instruction to remove the dogs was fairly instant......when 4 had obviously turned again in the actual start that was after the hare had been put into motion.......also the 4 was buzzing and i have no doubt it would have created havoc once coming out 20 behind.....further track staff on bends to collect injured dogs is one thing....trying to stop a confused greyhound at full speed is another.....nothing was going to stop 4 from getting to the hare and the other dogs in my opinion.......unfortunately for you that was via route 1.........also there seems to be some selective memory on rpgtv....Errol did mention the rules but what would be the point in elaborating on the situation especially as it was a void race........it was all rather unfortunate.....
Report sparrow August 21, 2017 12:33 PM BST
I'm afraid last night's incident was not an isolated one but just one of a number that have happened at this track. I can think of at least 3 or 4 this year alone.
Report casemoney August 21, 2017 9:11 PM BST
As I have stated all that needed to be Done was Blocking  the Reverse route I.E a man Standing On the Outside of the Traps and another inside of the Traps the Dogs Handler could have stood inside the Rail ,the dog would have had one way to Go The safe way , Not the wrong way hurtling towards Dogs travelling at 40 mph Its not Rocket Science ,There should be a Plan put into motion when a Dog has turned once, to ensure all dogs safety..Fck me the Sports only be going about 100 years  Laugh

If the Dog Jumped the Inside rail there is Little can be Done its then down to Luck of catching the said hound and the hare must be stopped ..

AS for the Comments of RPTV presenters, I am uninterested anytime anything negative happens they look as if they have Just

Filled there Pants, in fear one of the Guests says Something ..

Obviously the Whole thing is Being Orchestrated ,with JK probably firing the sound of a Loud claxon into the ear of the

said presenter as a warning ,this would explain the Look of terror that comes over their faces ...

On that point I shall End .
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com