Forums

Greyhounds

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
privatehire
07 Jun 17 17:49
| Topic/replies: 5,559 | Blogger: privatehire's blog
Bubbly bluebird a loser in greyhound derby for £250,000 pounds. No
1 can get two bob on with this firm. Anthony kaminskas states this as a fact in todays racing post. U would bet diamonds that this is a gross
Misrepresentation of the facts. Surely the betting licensing comitee should look into this utter bollox.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 12
By:
patrick starr
When: 07 Jun 17 19:26
the biggest shower of sheit ever to masquerade as a bookmaker,tho in this case why wouldnt lay that bet?

Try having £200 on a friday night romford open tho and you can smell the cack coming down the phone receiver as the poor girl on the end has to breathe it in and apologise to the punter at the same time for the gutless wrench thats on the other end.
By:
patrick starr
When: 07 Jun 17 19:27
*wretch
By:
Dav_vin03
When: 07 Jun 17 23:21
Anthony kaminskas states this as a fact in todays racing post

I must have missed it. DO you have a link?
By:
privatehire
When: 08 Jun 17 08:19
Yesterdays racing post. Interviewed bookmakers greyhound odds compilers. U can read his quotes there. Absolute fool.
By:
irishone
When: 08 Jun 17 09:31
the sheep sh4gger slagging the irish again !

how about going out today and voting for a government that wont allow bookmakers  to behave like this in the first place ?

i dont know who your politicians are but i know we had them here for 800 years and we are far better off without them.
By:
garryc
When: 08 Jun 17 12:52
800 years LaughLaugh
By:
patrick starr
When: 08 Jun 17 14:38
Kaminskas is funny,will lay you a 50 max (if youre lucky) then fc uks off and tails your bet elsewhere and then complains HE cant get on....LaughLaughLaugh
By:
privatehire
When: 08 Jun 17 14:47
I wonder wen the last time they stood 1 for a quarter million.
By:
wondersobright
When: 08 Jun 17 14:59

Jun 8, 2017 -- 8:38AM, patrick starr wrote:

Kaminskas is funny,will lay you a 50 max (if youre lucky) then fc uks off and tails your bet elsewhere and then complains HE cant get on....

Laugh

By:
garryc
When: 08 Jun 17 15:45
i had an account with them years ago when the  internet  started, forgot all about it then got an email one day saying deposit and bet £50 and we will give you a free £50 bet .put £50 on a dog at 5/1 which hosed up sp 4/1 .had to phone to see where my free bet was,after a not very nice conversation eventually got the free bet put it on 2 dogs at wimbledon and 2 golfers in 2 balls in an accy ,it paid about £1400 i think ,after that max bet £1 ,absolute joke of a firm ,just glad i got paid as i see they have a bad history of not paying out,
By:
craigie69
When: 08 Jun 17 17:22
i had to get them send my winings to sons paypal before they relaised i had one on account as would not transfer back to card like they had before many times just cus it was a lot this time, took 21 mails as they kept giving excuse could not readt it needed this and that to do by bank transfer
they blocked account for linking 2 pay pals to it but would never use again anyway
By:
TheBetterBettor
When: 12 Sep 21 22:24
Just watched this podcast and decided to scan his name (kaminskas) on here, and this thread popped up.....

He no longer works for Paddy P0WER and now is a pro gambler.... Interesting watch...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQDM7Gtt-N4
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com