Forums

Greyhounds

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
dr . atkins
15 Oct 14 19:21
| Topic/replies: 35,778 | Blogger: dr . atkins's blog
love him or hate him been a cracking dog enjoy the rest of your life spy

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 17
By:
dr . atkins
When: 15 Oct 14 19:22
happy retirement
By:
Swayne
When: 15 Oct 14 21:58
top class beast. no better sight last few years than the Spy looming large approaching end of 2nd bend getting ready to launch afterburners down back straight
By:
casemoney
When: 16 Oct 14 23:11
Happy some great memories
By:
irishone
When: 17 Oct 14 00:15
great dog
By:
woodmanchester
When: 17 Oct 14 00:22
Sadly, I remember him most for the wrong reasons. Having a large antepost bet a Coventry competition where he didn't look genuine in the semis and withdrawn from the final. Then he nutted Hather George on the line Derby final night Sad. Dog had quirks but cant begrudge him lots of chewy sticks and a nice sofa in front of the fire. Never won me a bean anyway. One of the most talked about dogs for years, like Farloe Tango, Ballymac Eske, Sidaz Jack and Salad Dodger
By:
casemoney
When: 18 Oct 14 15:42
Spy would not be Alone in the category of Dogs that have not won u a bean Woodie Happy
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 18 Oct 14 23:28
Fair point case.  As for salad Dodger being "talked about"?  Where?  And by whom?
Question though:  Sidaz jack and Holdem Spy, at their best, in a match.  Who wins?
I'm on Jack.
By:
casemoney
When: 18 Oct 14 23:40
Think Spy Loyal ,Still dont know how Vic didnt blast past him down back in final Sad Well I do ,Charlie Sad
By:
woodmanchester
When: 19 Oct 14 02:05
Depends what distance
By:
woodmanchester
When: 19 Oct 14 02:07
Dodger was hyped by PF etc after the Derby saying he was a young improver. Oink!
By:
stowking
When: 23 Oct 14 17:25
Top dog could chase anything down on his day.

Happy Ritirement
By:
p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y
When: 23 Oct 14 17:43
who the fack hyped up Salad Dodger ya fkin nonce??

i said he won the Derby fair and square and called on all the whingers (who you where one of the top ones Woody) to snap out of it and stop being a bunch of fannys
By:
irishone
When: 23 Oct 14 17:46
he's lost the fecking plot ain't he ?Cry
By:
woodmanchester
When: 23 Oct 14 19:16
Just an instance PF. Lots of whingers like you say and rightly so imo such a dog wins the Derby. Loyal said not talked about but was for ages on here, RPGTV etc. Think he's been in hibernation?
By:
woodmanchester
When: 23 Oct 14 19:20
There were a whole host of instances but you sprang to mind. Straight after the Derby, the debate would he make a good stud dog and would you send your bitch to him rather than a proven sire. Also subsequently very ordinary after the Derby and old excuse of injury to blame
By:
dogs bollox
When: 24 Oct 14 15:59
well not to many dogs get to four years old and still be racing let alone running in derbys,old excuse for an injury what would you know....think he ran over some of your p**s poor selections a few times
By:
woodmanchester
When: 24 Oct 14 17:22
DB, talking about Salad Dodger
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel