Forums

Greyhounds

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Ravage Again
12 Jan 14 15:23
| Topic/replies: 5,700 | Blogger: Ravage Again's blog
Notebook Excited

It's an A0 size one

FFS this kid puts every other dog in his mystical script Silly

Let's look at last nights efforts

Nap - Glendale Evie 7-4 still running

NB - Philipstown kit 4-6 still hanging, he tips a dog that's got a record of 0 from 16

Lay - pond Beethoven hacks up at 5-4

He even more clueless that fat Phil and that takes some saying

I take it back about Julie she's the one with brains on RPTV, at least the girl made a profit

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 12
By:
eyeball
When: 12 Jan 14 19:46
They are enthusiasts....if any of them were that good they'd be punting for a living....I know a handful of people who are good . Julie is clueless and looks at sectionals . Phil looks at comments......when they pay their bills from punting I will take notice , until then I will enjoy the show for what it is....
By:
the.mad.dog.man
When: 12 Jan 14 20:10
its so easy to say julie is useless most of the other people on rpgtv have been in the game for years she has not
By:
eyeball
When: 12 Jan 14 20:19
a relative term , I admit , but to me she is clueless , useless , whatever term you wish to use...
By:
hunterwellies
When: 12 Jan 14 20:31
EYEBALL your ist reply at 7.46 is a million % correct.SPOT ON ( if they had any ability would they b sat on there 5 nights a week?)
By:
eyeball
When: 12 Jan 14 20:41
nap , hunter.....they haven't got enough time in their day to concentrate on punting....it is full time . To be outstanding at anything you must be selfish , too some this is abhorrent but it is the only way to ultimately succeed... personally have not acquired that total dedication but do the best I can under restraints.....I do , however , make a small living .
By:
the.mad.dog.man
When: 12 Jan 14 20:48
does the giro helpLaugh
By:
the mystery man
When: 12 Jan 14 22:19
also helps if you can get on

paddy sad i can have £1-41p on a 10/11 chance
just to pisssss him of i exepted
By:
irishone
When: 13 Jan 14 01:14
eyeball  • January 12, 2014 7:46 PM GMT  "They are enthusiasts....if any of them were that good they'd be punting for a living"

No mate they are puppets , trying to get loads of people to punt on the doggys on behalf of the bookies. End of . 
They are not enthusiasts with the game at heart.
Any mug that thinks he/she can go on a TV program for three hours tipping winners is a con man, conning every mug viewer but worst of all conning themselves. No self respect. Pure selfish greed . They put themselves above the sport.
Its a cancer in the sport , there were no bookmakers running this sport in 1925 or whenever it started in the UK.
By:
Gomozkov
When: 13 Jan 14 11:01
your criticism of english bookmakers is a bit rich.look at how big the overrounds are in the emerald isle.
By:
irishone
When: 13 Jan 14 11:40
with respect gomo, both here and in Australia the government keeps control of the game
By:
Gomozkov
When: 14 Jan 14 00:14
good answer cant argue with that
By:
millhouse
When: 14 Jan 14 16:46
They put themselves above the sport.

100% on the money...
sort by:
Show
per page