Forums

Greyhounds

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
miss.wales
01 Aug 13 15:44
| Topic/replies: 2,689 | Blogger: miss.wales's blog
Three column report in the Racing Post on Select Stakes night at Nottingham and he fails to mention the going bias.

Don't rock the boat mate, whatever you do.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 15
By:
theres only one best tonic
When: 01 Aug 13 16:17
no doubt him and the rest of the gwa were too busy tucking into baldies free nosh and splosh to notice what happened on track
By:
Ravage Again
When: 01 Aug 13 17:02
LOL he's just a bookies sponsored nobody with his nose in the trough

Yesterday on RPTV he used the word perceived bias

Surprised he ain't been on the show yet with a I luv William hills tee- shirt on yet

The only one that does not lick the bookies arses is Jason
By:
the.mad.dog.man
When: 01 Aug 13 17:26
never forget the time we went all the way to brough park and kay tipped the bookies the odds on punters are over there hes a grass
By:
darkie returns
When: 01 Aug 13 21:14
made me cringe during the derby on rptv when someone called it the english derby. almost bit his head off 'dont you mean the william hill derby'. Top creep.
By:
woodmanchester
When: 02 Aug 13 07:32
Not easy for dog journalists, theyve got to somehow manitain the "Status Quo." I know they wont commit and know more than they let on occasionally, but not easy to what amounts to treading on eggshells sometimes
By:
DONEMYLOT
When: 02 Aug 13 11:14
Agreed, it isn't easy and I would imagine there is plenty they could say if they could. But there are mouths to feed. Don't tell me you never did anything because it would save your job rather than say NO and get the push.

There are enough blogs, feel free to do one, you'll get followers and supporters if right
By:
deansthemann
When: 02 Aug 13 16:45
never met him but cant stand the man... gravy trainer... very limited relevant knowledge...cringeworthy guest... comes across as a raving iron as well
By:
miss.wales
When: 02 Aug 13 17:00
ShockedSurprisedShocked
By:
track record
When: 02 Aug 13 17:18
Laugh
By:
kingsburyken
When: 02 Aug 13 18:21
Laugh
By:
Deptford
When: 04 Aug 13 12:53
Says everything about nothing, skirts around the major issues, a coward of the highest order, deserves a White feather
By:
dr . atkins
When: 04 Aug 13 21:58
toilets and kings cross
By:
Ned Pepper
When: 11 Apr 15 02:51
total creep,bats for the other side too
By:
casemoney
When: 11 Apr 15 16:01
Don,t know about incisive ,deffo uses his Incisors ,the big stomach has had a few free meals over the years Laugh
By:
casemoney
When: 11 Apr 15 16:02
AND DR has hit a 1.01 imo Laugh
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel