Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
flash bookie
16 Nov 09 22:06
| Topic/replies: 596 | Blogger: flash bookie's blog
anybody be able to tell me how this ran tonite ? was very very impressive in heats of yarmouth derby and fancied it to go well in the eclipse many thanx in advance
Pause Switch to Standard View jordansoilutions
Show More
Report money talks,bulls**twalks November 16, 2009 10:08 PM GMT
ran v well, pinged out n made all!! zafonic fell out, and had slight bumping along far side with the one dog!! he needed the run thou to be fair, not taking anything away from jordans!! winner ran v v well!!!
Report flash bookie November 16, 2009 10:14 PM GMT
money talks appreciate your comments zafonic never trapped in its 5 races til the final at yarmouth , however imo jordans was the fastest of charlies round yarmouth but jordans is 2 lengths quicker to the bend when drawn in the middle he doesn't want to be in red imo
Report money talks,bulls**twalks November 16, 2009 10:25 PM GMT
true, but he found his trapping boots when it matters hey!! if zafonic is inside jordans, and both trap, theres only one leader for me at the first and thats zafonic, then its goodnight godbless!!
Report Fashion Fever November 16, 2009 10:30 PM GMT
^ maybe a little biased ?
Report flash bookie November 17, 2009 6:30 AM GMT
money talks , think i have to agree with you there i am feeling just a little smug at the mo however as i am clutching a decent antepost voucher for jordans at 16's and truly believe at yarmouth i saw a very very fast young dog in jordans who may just still be improving any thanx for your replys and best of luck to you whatever dog u are connected with ED T
Report flash bookie November 17, 2009 6:31 AM GMT
money talks , think i have to agree with you there i am feeling just a little smug at the mo however as i am clutching a decent antepost voucher for jordans at 16's and truly believe at yarmouth i saw a very very fast young dog in jordans who may just still be improving any thanx for your replys and best of luck to you whatever dog u are connected with ED T
Report CUPRA November 17, 2009 7:49 AM GMT
wow - course I lumped on Jordans in the Tv final!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com