Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
brain dead jockeys
29 Sep 22 05:48
| Topic/replies: 5,305 | Blogger: brain dead jockeys's blog
the presidents cup is a write off. the fifth best event in golf - the ryder cup (5th after the 4 majors) will also be a write off. the european tour is now a total write off.
i dont want to listen to any more of this nonsense that LIV dont have some of the best players. they have dusty, bryson, brooks and cameron smith.
the players championshio wont be a top event anymore. so many top pga events such as the big west coast comps in feb/march will be average events.
its a total disaster.
Pause Switch to Standard View This Golf spilt is a disaster
Show More
Report casemoney October 11, 2022 3:02 AM BST
DJ   16 million Plain
Report loui November 7, 2022 10:23 PM GMT
If Cantlay and Schauffelle go over to Liv I'd fear for the pga tour, because the balance is starting to swing in their favour. They go to the pga from dptour for more money etc, so I suppose its happening again slowly but surely. Liv and let die.
Report JML November 8, 2022 11:30 AM GMT
Losing both of them would be bad news for the PGA but I doubt they'll
make much difference to the LIV viewing figures.
Signing Cam Smith was the meant to be the answer but he made no real difference.

Any new signings will also be terrible news for those that they replace.
They would have felt confident of at least one more year after Norman said,only a few weeks ago,
that there would be no new signings.
Yet another Norman lie in what's becoming a very long list.

Latest Norman Quote--
"The ones on LIV feel like they have been liberated. There are players on the PGA Tour that we're speaking to today that want to be liberated."

I don't know why but the word liberated reminds me of Jonestown.
Report loui November 8, 2022 5:18 PM GMT
It's just watering down the standard of all the other tours, but money always talks
Report Total Bosman November 13, 2022 5:09 PM GMT
A lot of the mid-level guys who joined LIV didn't move the needle that much but think we're really seeing the effect of a bunch of those guys being taken out of PGA Tour events. After Henley running away with one last week we've got Tony running away with this one, maybe they would anyway but maybe if the field was a bit more fleshed out a Pat Reed or Taylor Gooch might be making a game of it. The PGA tour still have plenty of big names but a lot of the depth has gone.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com