Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
therhino
30 Mar 22 08:17
| Topic/replies: 22,533 | Blogger: therhino's blog
Let the hype train commence, Tiger Woods practised at Augusta today apparently playing 18 holes with Charlie and JT.

Market a bit of a mess at the moment, some brave punters imo leaving money up to be laid at prices that are nothing special with two legit market movers in Rory and Spieth playing this weekend. Some will be getting burned if either or both of those two contend in San Antonio.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 7  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 270
By:
PeteTheBloke
When: 01 Apr 22 21:05
Fowler, Day plus a couple of others who still haven't been invited are in the market. If you take out the ones who
cannot win (Sandy Lyle, anyone?) then it's pretty close to overbroke. I'm putting all my backs one tick up and I'm
confident of having decent value by Thursday.
By:
Deplasterer
When: 02 Apr 22 09:31
Matsuyama and Dechambeau with injuries can be overlooked and Mcilroys approach play this week was truly awful, either long or short by 60 feet or more with shortish irons in hand. He does that at Augusta hes in for a World of trouble, not for me.
By:
Deplasterer
When: 04 Apr 22 18:12
Forecast first 3 days, steady 15-20 mph winds gusting to 30mph.Thursdays start could be delayed with thunderstorm passing thru Wednesday night. Early forecast mind but should be fun if the case, - 5/-6 winning score possibly??
By:
PeteTheBloke
When: 04 Apr 22 20:02
Aw gusting.
By:
brain dead jockeys
When: 04 Apr 22 23:46
tiger woods is 4/6 to miss the cut.........thought that would be 1/4........car crash 14 mths ago.........said recently he could only play a few events per year. what the heck...........
By:
saxon farm
When: 05 Apr 22 07:17
I agree
brain dead jockeys.
By:
therhino
When: 05 Apr 22 11:04
Major Brooks is healthy, in decent form and trading at 24s. Can't be that easy can it?
By:
sofiakenny
When: 05 Apr 22 15:21
Big fan of the "Major"..concerned about his flat stick prowess though.
By:
brain dead jockeys
When: 05 Apr 22 17:15
"Do you think you can win the masters this week?.........."I do "..........says the one and only tiger woods
By:
fullback
When: 05 Apr 22 21:08
Of all the sickening sh1te on TV those American pundits at Augusta are beyond painful about Woods.   Not many years ago they wouldn't let his ilk in the gate.   Now they're crawling all over the cheating baxtard.  he did this for golf, he did that for golf, and our own Rory is just as painful about his hero.   They all have short memories but Yanks are sickening critters about everything anyway but this Woods stuff is way OTT.    I hope the cheating so and so misses the cut or better still puts his bad ankle into a gopher hole on the 1st fairway on day 1 so we can watch the golf in peace and comfort.
By:
sickoflayinwinners
When: 05 Apr 22 21:15
fullback i take it  you're not his greatest  admirer
By:
brain dead jockeys
When: 05 Apr 22 22:40
fullback.........did you say this on April 10 2019 also?................that was the wednesday before one of the greatest ever triumps in sport.
By:
Whippin Piccadilly
When: 05 Apr 22 22:44
Cheating so and so? The cheating on his ex wife is well documented but I can't recall him cheating on the course? I hope he has a great Masters and makes the cut.
By:
sickoflayinwinners
When: 05 Apr 22 23:01
there has been a couple of occasions where woods integrity has been calle into question,particulrly when he took a drop  further back than he should  to leave  his wage yardage , many said  if it had been anyone else they have been DQ,    faldo said if he'd made the same error he'd  have felt he had to withdraw!!,  another occasion when he hit his ball into  a stand and was allowed and took the lions share of 20 mins to  find a play his shot, another one where he had fns move a huge  rock and he was then  allowed to play,
By:
Kelly
When: 05 Apr 22 23:33
Lots of the players who reached the top over the years were not without query in relation to rules observance . Mind you some of the rules of golf are not sensible to me, common sense being that "no advantage" should be the major factor in disputes .

The fact that most golfers have a large element of control over equipment etc means that those with the greatest resources start off invariably with an advantage over fellow competitors .  Shades of Formula 1 .

Tiger has had a couple of incidents well catalogued , the ball in the soup in the clubhouse incident drew criticism from myself at the time . Rich that Faldo came up with any critical comment given his actions in his match with Graham Marsh at Wentworth way back .

Jack came in for criticism at Wentworth too on another occasion , and Seve was not a stranger to intimidation .

Overall though , golf is one of the fairest sports around and most of the top players play completely within the rules , albeit slowly when there is controversy . And the pressure of playing in front of occasionally uncontrolled galleries must be very annoying when it might cost you a major or a big pay packet .
By:
leroyb
When: 06 Apr 22 02:50
Sky Sports panel tipped....Jon Rahm and Rory McIlroy. Plain
By:
therhino
When: 06 Apr 22 10:08
anyone backing the great man this week?
By:
twizzle22
When: 06 Apr 22 10:11
Tiger to make the cut should be 5/1...the 8/11 to miss is the bet of the year.
By:
Deplasterer
When: 06 Apr 22 10:45
Paddy Power offering 2/1 Tiger to make cut for a tenner. 50 and ties make the weekend at least 15 at the bottom have no chance meaning he has around 20-25 players to beat. I think he does.
By:
xmoneyx
When: 06 Apr 22 14:56
live pics today

tiger looked in pain , walking down 10th fairway
By:
Whippin Piccadilly
When: 06 Apr 22 18:21
Fair enough, winners. I didn't know of those incidents you've stated. If it was any other player, that 8/11 would be the bet of the century, with Tiger....he might just do enough to make the cut. He won't be carrying my cash though.

I like having a pop at a few at bigger prices and the 3 guys I like for 1stRL and Win markets are Patrick Reed - Coming into form at the right time and has a win and 2 top 10 finishes from his last few runs at the track.

Matthew Fitzpatrick - Some solid runs at the track and has been playing consistently well this season. And the same applies to Corey Conners.
By:
xmoneyx
When: 07 Apr 22 03:18
robert mcintyre @ 125/1
top 8 e/w
bet 3*5

goodluck all Cool

so many storylines this masters
By:
xmoneyx
When: 07 Apr 22 11:29
weather delay

tee times

30 mins late
By:
spyker
When: 07 Apr 22 12:01
backed Hideki every year for 4,5 years and that finally came off last year but he can't be backed this year. Had a little on someone I've done the same for 2 years - Finau,  a little on fleetwood but my biggest bet is Si woo Kim ew at 90's and waiting for win to be matched on here, lets hope he manages to go another week without breaking a club - he finished 12 last year using his wood to putt for a couple of rounds I think! Gl
By:
Whippin Piccadilly
When: 07 Apr 22 13:04
Read in the RP the other day that Callum Sheppard's brother, Laird is playing the Masters. Should be an experience for the lad.
By:
Stickywickets
When: 07 Apr 22 14:04
Vijay Singh and old Freddy Couples making me feel old
By:
xmoneyx
When: 07 Apr 22 14:44
BUENOS AIRES -- Argentinian golfer Ángel Cabrera, a former Masters two years in prison

WTF
By:
xmoneyx
When: 07 Apr 22 15:20
using a yellow ball at the masters Whoops
By:
Deplasterer
When: 07 Apr 22 15:48
Putt of the week already, Pod on the 6thLaugh
By:
xmoneyx
When: 07 Apr 22 15:57
sky meltdown if tiger DBs the 1st
By:
xmoneyx
When: 07 Apr 22 15:59
casey back injury

oot
By:
DanielKoellerer
When: 07 Apr 22 16:03
Tiger 2.34 to lay to make the cut. Great bet.
By:
jedi sophie
When: 07 Apr 22 16:14
Anyone see Smith..?looked a 2 putt par to me?

He ob first tee all?
By:
jedi sophie
When: 07 Apr 22 16:22
Ok.. don’t understand the 6 if correct or not….
Only seen hit 4 shots.
By:
dave1357
When: 07 Apr 22 16:27
can't help u jedi I've only seen one golfer for the past half hour
By:
jedi sophie
When: 07 Apr 22 16:30
On there board 2 over.

Think made par, betting suggests DB.
By:
xmoneyx
When: 07 Apr 22 16:31
smith DB 1st
par 2nd
By:
jedi sophie
When: 07 Apr 22 16:32
Last 2 shots on live video Smith wearing a different shirt……
By:
jedi sophie
When: 07 Apr 22 16:32
On 1.
Page 1 of 7  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo