Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
therhino
11 Nov 21 05:14
| Topic/replies: 22,059 | Blogger: therhino's blog
Keeping it simple, form horses who care about this part of the calendar - Burns, Wolff and Gooch.

Good luck if you're playing.
Show More
Report Deplasterer November 11, 2021 3:06 PM GMT
No info on pga site, why the suspension and any idea when it starts. Wise and Burns early picks and power.
Report Total Bosman November 11, 2021 6:51 PM GMT
No major plays before the off this week for me but tuning in it's nice to see a proper golf course, especially at this time of year.
Report Deplasterer November 12, 2021 10:22 AM GMT
Hatton had some finish before the claxon, if I was his caddy I'd go find a nice motel in Vegas till the steam resistsGrin
Report therhino November 13, 2021 10:14 PM GMT
Crazy double from Wolff on 17 but might work out for the best, you can't blow a 54 hole lead if you don't have the 54 hole lead Cool
Report Total Bosman November 13, 2021 10:59 PM GMT
As soon as I saw the tee shot I knew the second was getting rinsed, poor strategy. Looks like-7 leading after 54, proper golf here.
Report therhino November 14, 2021 12:06 AM GMT
Good short par 4 that one TB, I haven't seen heaps of this but from what I have didn't really see anyone play that hole very well.
Report Total Bosman November 14, 2021 7:24 PM GMT
Probably come up a bit short but Burns is turning into a guy whose mediocre weeks are still top tens, sign of a truly top class player.
Report therhino November 14, 2021 8:40 PM GMT
Struggled a bit with the putter since the win at Sandersons TB so the tee to green game is in great shape. Hopefully stays sharp going into Hawaii as he's done for the year now, not going to Sea Island.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com