Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
therhino
06 Oct 21 04:10
| Topic/replies: 21,865 | Blogger: therhino's blog
Very unusual market this week, not often we get 4 joint faves trading at 25s. Tough one to pick this week but don't see any reason to not have Burns on side, had a bad week with the putter last week and won anyway - 1st in strokes gained off the tee and in stokes gained on approach. No idea if that has ever been done since they started accumulating all of these stats but it's bloody impressive.

Become a sneaky good event the last few years this one. No complaints about the field this year even without Cantlay and Bryson, should be a good one to watch.
Pause Switch to Standard View Shriners Hospitals Open
Show More
Report Deplasterer October 6, 2021 11:08 AM BST
Yep, good betting event, liked Na but injured again, rib this time. Hovland and Si Woo Kim main picks and think Scheffler will break thru at some stage this season, why not this week. GL
Report mepoor October 6, 2021 12:39 PM BST
watched it last week like i always do, and he was so clear in class of field he should have won easier, so not great advert for him for this week to many class in field in my opinion for burns to win two in row,i dont usually bet till after two rounds now as system i have gives you better chance of profit but  agree with deplasterer that hovland is  consistant and got ability to win this for sure, some time i just think his cavalier attitude catches him out at crucial times but also makes him exciting.
Report Deplasterer October 8, 2021 12:23 PM BST
As expected, some good scores out there after round 1,some pitiful ones also, dire effort from Scheffler. Wide open and some juicy prices given that a 62/63 is available on this layout.
Report Deplasterer October 8, 2021 6:26 PM BST
Wollfs form during the summer was truly awful, played well last week and carrying it forward this week again, so far anyway.
Report therhino October 8, 2021 11:33 PM BST
Even Wikipedia doesn't know who this Chad Ramey fella is that is just dismantling the place.
Report Deplasterer October 9, 2021 3:09 PM BST
Tiger in disguise, nearing the 30 mark, total of 4 career events played on tour $45,000 won. Good on him, hope he gets a nice cheque come Sunday.
Report Deplasterer October 10, 2021 12:07 AM BST
He's hanging on, but great to see Wollf there, but there will be a double or worse at some stage.
Report therhino October 10, 2021 12:11 AM BST
I certainly hope so!
Report therhino October 10, 2021 12:13 AM BST
For Wolff I mean, wish no bad luck for Chad.
Report Deplasterer October 10, 2021 8:16 AM BST
Great shout with Burns Rhino, hope he follows up, my gambling done for the week.
Report therhino October 10, 2021 11:04 PM BST
2 horse race from here surely.
Report therhino October 10, 2021 11:36 PM BST
Sungjae on 58 watch. This is outrageous.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com