Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
brain dead jockeys
08 Sep 21 01:27
| Topic/replies: 4,816 | Blogger: brain dead jockeys's blog
60 men, 60 women. seperate 72 hole strokeplay competitions.........same time same course..........there will be a womens masters, open champ, US open, PGA Championship and this will be the set up. equal prize money just like the tennis majors.

the revenue pool will be from the same TV and Ticket entry source just like the tennis. Tennis is the only sport where women earn similar money to the men..........the top nine tennis events - Aus open, French, Wimbledon, US open, Indian Wells, Miami, Italian open, Madrid, Cincinatti - are joined tournaments. 4 majors have equal prize money.........not sure about the other 5................

prize money on womens LPGA tour is i believe about 35 pct of mens PGA Tour. Womens tennis champs like Serana, naomi Osaka, martina navratalova, Chris evert LLoyd, steffi graf are household names.......people who are just sports fans and not particularly tennis fans know who they are...............the golfers - no where near the this level of fame. no one knows who they are. combine the majors and this wil change very fast. women golfers will earn 50 million a year just like serena and naomi osaka.

Whats your opnion guys? Will this hapen for the 4 golf majors and do you think its a good idea? I believe it will defo happen and it will be a good idea........they can probably do the same for the 4 world championships and the players.
Pause Switch to Standard View What Golfs four MAJORS wil look like...
Show More
Report HeinzGuderian September 8, 2021 10:41 AM BST
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report JML September 8, 2021 1:00 PM BST
I'm inclined to agree with HeinzGuderian.
Report Mighty Whites 2008 September 10, 2021 7:45 PM BST
no longer 4 WGC events

Zero chance of this happening any time soon.

Might get a mixed event on the PGA tour at some point though
Report geordie1956 September 26, 2021 2:44 PM BST
aren't women permitted to play on the pga tour ... none have proved to be good enough!!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com