Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
angrybryan
17 Aug 21 11:01
| Topic/replies: 180 | Blogger: angrybryan's blog
Its the countdown to the Fed ex cup. Fed ex cup,Fed ex cup.Endlessly repeated,chewed over,obsessed with, overly analysed by the American broadcaster,breathlessly orgasimcally, disecting each of the thousands,(seems to me) golfers in contention's  latest position. Golfer x is in 894 position.If he sinks this put he rockets up to 891 place. PLEZZZZE guys
,give it a rest. I am Bryan,and I'm angry.
Pause Switch to Standard View FED EX CUP. Yawn,Yawn,Yawn.
Show More
Report xmoneyx August 29, 2021 10:48 PM BST
Here is the full handicap system:

1-seed: (10 under)
2-seed: (8 under)
3-seed: (7 under)
4-seed: (6 under)
5-seed: (5 under)
Seeds 6-10: (4 under)
Seeds 11-15: (3 under)
Seeds 16-20: (2 under)
Seeds 21-25: (1 under)
Seeds 26-30: (par)
Report FatherMaguire August 30, 2021 10:45 PM BST
Can't believe anyone buys into the nonsense that is the FedEx cup - it's basically asking people to watch multi-millionaires becoming richer. We're lucky this is a Ryder Cup year otherwise the PGA Tour would meaningfully end with the last putt at the Open championship. Not that the Ryder Cup is without its faults, but at least it carries significance in a barren end to the US season (the European Tour has some great events left thankfully)
Report 1st time poster August 31, 2021 12:25 PM BST
the fed was sold as a sort of pension for life ,works for the likes of bill haas.horshel win  and the champions tour sort of dilutes the need for it,maybe if you win it once you should be able to qualify for it again
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com