Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
PeteTheBloke
08 Jul 21 20:20
| Topic/replies: 3,712 | Blogger: PeteTheBloke's blog
Has anyone else laid Kaymer? You might have noticed that he was removed from the market earlier this week and then put back in.
When BF put him back in they applied twice the liability for the lay, so you'll find that your account balance has been hit.

True to form BF customer support are denying all knowledge of this and I can't get hold of anyone who understands. If we all complain, it might
get fixed.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 7
By:
foxy
When: 15 Jul 21 12:24
my son has a missing 4 figure amount on kaymer has been trying to sort it out for quite a few days now,nobody from betfair will speak to him.
By:
PeteTheBloke
When: 15 Jul 21 20:36
It's still messed up. They say it's sorted, but it's not. I'm short by a 4 figure sum too.
By:
casemoney
When: 16 Jul 21 01:34
Plain
By:
foxy
When: 17 Jul 21 12:10
Still no refund nobody able to make a decision.

On another note iPad cash out is a loss ,lap top cash out s for a profit on the open.
By:
JML
When: 18 Jul 21 02:24
Have you tried "Betting History".

Might be some record of these bets on there.
By:
Senyatta
When: 18 Jul 21 19:00
any luck? usually once the tournament is settled the money is back in the account?
By:
PeteTheBloke
When: 20 Jul 21 15:54
Sorry - forgot to look back in yesterday. It was OK after they settled up on Sunday night.

They were actually quite nice about it. It was hard to be cross with the support team, because
it clearly wasn't their fault. It's outrageous that BF do this to us though. I doubt if it's
legal, really, to sequester someone's money and deny all knowledge of it.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com