Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Total Bosman
30 Apr 21 15:36
| Topic/replies: 9,557 | Blogger: Total Bosman's blog
Suppose someone's got to start a thread in case the forum springs to life. Usually one of the tougher tracks and one to look forward to but not putting up much of a fight so far, -10 usually a competitive 72 hole total and Homa's there after a round and a half.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 27
By:
Deplasterer
When: 30 Apr 21 16:03
I'm going to make a play after the cut. Definitely not playing as tough as previous years it seems.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 01 May 21 21:07
16 under at Innisbrook with a round and a half to go. I'm glad the forum didn't live to see this.
By:
therhino
When: 02 May 21 07:12
Hey TB. Let's not give up just yet, not the most exciting stretch on the calendar the period between Masters and the PGA, hopefully by the time we get to Kiawah there is some more posting on here. i imagine you lot being out allowed out of the house is getting a few away from the TV as it should. Hopefully everyone is out playing golf rather than watching.

Speaking of playing, I finally ticked off Barnbougle Dunes and Lost Farm this week - my first 5 star pure links experience. Out of this world good - worth missing the Valspar as a betting event (even if Sam wins). Really want to make it to Scotland and Ireland now and tour around the classic courses.
By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 02 May 21 12:28
You'll need a full year rhino!
By:
sadlers
When: 02 May 21 16:46
Burns and Bradley not the must reliable leaders .Burns has been appalling off the front the last few times and although I haven't watched much of it ,everytime I see Bradley he is missing short putts.Couldn't back either at the prices.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 02 May 21 18:21
You'd have to say it does look like a very vulnerable group, but Burns is gaining experience and I wouldn't be surprised to see him get over the line. I hope we have a challenging final day, the change in schedule definitely hasn't benefited it as a viewing spectacle. Hopefully Quail will put up a fight.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 02 May 21 20:41
Really disappointing from Homa so far
By:
Hank Hill
When: 02 May 21 20:42
Burns just drained a big putt
By:
Hank Hill
When: 02 May 21 21:08
Keegan looking ominous typical - lay him on a Sunday and he doesn't do his usual mugging Sad
By:
Total Bosman
When: 02 May 21 21:23
Both been surprisingly solid. Not going to be a good week for me unless there's some serious late drama, and that seems unlikely the way it's playing.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 02 May 21 21:34
If Viktor wants to shove -15 in the house it would ask the question.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 02 May 21 21:42
Ha, nope.
By:
therhino
When: 02 May 21 21:50
Definitely Sam's best Sunday in contention.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 02 May 21 21:52
He's doing well rhino, but have a feeling Bradley gets it down - joining Spieth and Hideki after not winning for a bit. Tringale up there again without threatening for a win, but is he going to get a win sometime? Certainly better than quite a few 1 time winners I can think of.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 02 May 21 21:55
oof big mistake that Keegan
By:
Hank Hill
When: 02 May 21 22:03
very big par make there for Burns to open up 2 shots
By:
therhino
When: 02 May 21 22:08
Rock solid Sam - looks like he's learned some lessons. Keegan looks done.

We have a cool field next week, Quail Hollow one of the better ones we missed last year.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 02 May 21 22:15
well played! I was wondering about the layup, but fair play it was worth it
By:
Total Bosman
When: 02 May 21 22:20
Been different class. Will be difficult to take -18 to the house but I doubt Keegan will even take -15 to the house.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 02 May 21 22:27
lol what a shocking putt
By:
Total Bosman
When: 02 May 21 22:27
Classic Keegan.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 02 May 21 22:31
He showed up late, but yeah nice to get the old Keegan in time
By:
Total Bosman
When: 02 May 21 22:33
Nice luxury for Burns knowing that 3 straight bogeys will likely get it done.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 02 May 21 22:40
put that putt in like he was out on a casual game with mates
By:
Hank Hill
When: 02 May 21 22:49
I think that putt was worse, if that's possible
By:
Total Bosman
When: 02 May 21 23:04
Good to see a forum favourite finally get the first win, now let's hope he doesn't do a Keith Mitchell and all but disappear after winning.
By:
therhino
When: 02 May 21 23:08
Bigger and better I think for Sam TB. Has the tools to become a top 10 player.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com