Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Deplasterer
22 Apr 21 12:48
| Topic/replies: 6,535 | Blogger: Deplasterer's blog
Bit of a lottery this, should be interesting with the new format, fourballs/foursomes. Could be carnage on Sunday. Took a flyer with the English duo of Hatton/Willet and also Im/An.

GL.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 20
By:
therhino
When: 22 Apr 21 14:28
Nothing week for me but have had a bet on Kirk & Todd. Quite like this combo, Kirk in really good nick and Todd going ok. Both can make a lot of birdies in their own right so good for four balls and the steady eddie approach of both pretty solid for foursomes.
By:
loui
When: 22 Apr 21 18:04
Decent shout fellas, I've had a shot at Scauffelle/ Cantlay GL
By:
Total Bosman
When: 22 Apr 21 19:01
Did Hubbard and Cappelen get together so they could be Team Hub-Cap?
By:
loui
When: 23 Apr 21 10:32
I suppose in this format when each players relies on the other player too, there's a possibility of big Tone getting laid out on Sunday
By:
Deplasterer
When: 23 Apr 21 12:36
What would constitute a good score today with 1 ball alternate shots? Level/-1??
By:
Total Bosman
When: 23 Apr 21 15:29
More good rounds in alternate shots than you might expect- Rahm and Palmer shot 65 in round 2 last year. I think anything 70 and under you're happy enough though. Although if you're Morikawa having to play off Wolff's shots you're just happy to miss the cut and get down to the French Quarter for Sazeracs.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 23 Apr 21 16:22
I'm surprised Wolff is playing at all, game is clearly completely shot at the moment so why would you show up and ruin your mate's chances.
By:
Deplasterer
When: 23 Apr 21 16:53
Wolff off the rails, dunno what's happened there. Cams group heading south. You make the cut, there's always the possibility of a 60/61 rd3. —5 cut??
By:
Total Bosman
When: 23 Apr 21 20:44
Looks like possible rain overnight and into the morning so on a soft course could see some very low scores in the four balls, so the guys who make the cut will fancy getting on a tear and climbing back into it. Looks like Sunday will be calm too so possibility of a low weekend for a team that clicks.
By:
Deplasterer
When: 24 Apr 21 13:04
The top 2 are priced up accordingly and both played well yesterday in the foursomes which bodes well for Sunday and maybe big tone will get over the line with the help of a partner. Bubba and scheffler playing well together (Bubba was refused by 8 others before scheffLaugh), 8s fair, hoping for a 62/63 today.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 24 Apr 21 21:08
Whole world going to be -15 or better. If no-one gets any further than -20ish this could be incredibly wide open tomorrow.
By:
EUGENE KRABS
When: 24 Apr 21 22:17
If they don't chuck any water on the greens overnight this is gonna be a tough gig tomorrow and doubly so if the wind blows !
By:
Total Bosman
When: 24 Apr 21 22:42
Not sure there's much wind due tomorrow but there's certainly enough about it to challenge them tomorrow. I think Tony and Cam had to do a lot more today, Tony's been carrying Cam a lot and the can't get away with that tomorrow. -15 well in the mix so more than half the teams going out will fancy their chances.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 25 Apr 21 23:14
one word: oosty
By:
EUGENE KRABS
When: 25 Apr 21 23:16
11.15 and forum has woken up CrazyLaugh
By:
EUGENE KRABS
When: 25 Apr 21 23:24
Absolute butchering job from the Saffers Crazy
By:
applehunter
When: 25 Apr 21 23:29
What happened in the play off?
By:
applehunter
When: 25 Apr 21 23:29
What happened in the play off?
By:
EUGENE KRABS
When: 25 Apr 21 23:30
Louie went swimming off the tee !
By:
Kriskin
When: 25 Apr 21 23:36
When Smith went into the water on 16 I turned over thinking the Springboks had it won. Cannot believe they couldn't won from that position
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com