Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
number 7
23 Feb 21 18:50
| Topic/replies: 4,384 | Blogger: number 7's blog
He was driving
Pause Switch to Standard View Tiger woods has been cut out of his car
Show More
Report EUGENE KRABS February 23, 2021 7:55 PM GMT
His agent saying in surgery with serious leg injuries
Report dukeofpuke February 23, 2021 7:56 PM GMT
Thats him finished
Report Eric.Cartman February 23, 2021 7:58 PM GMT
I just laid him for the masters....and i feel DIRTY Sad

3-Feb-21
19:43:46     US Masters 2021
Tiger Woods - Winner
Betfair Bet ID 1:225242456465 | Matched: 23-Feb-21 19:43:46     Lay     100.00     15.00     --     1,485.00
    Matched
Report number 7 February 23, 2021 7:59 PM GMT
It was a bad drive by tiger hes ended up in the woods
Report xmoneyx February 23, 2021 8:03 PM GMT
maybe get back for the 50 year old champions circuit
Report dukeofpuke February 23, 2021 8:09 PM GMT

Feb 23, 2021 -- 1:58PM, Eric.Cartman wrote:

I just laid him for the masters....and i feel DIRTY 3-Feb-2119:43:46

Report dukeofpuke February 23, 2021 8:10 PM GMT
bet wont stand
Report EUGENE KRABS February 23, 2021 8:11 PM GMT
Jeez the car looks a mess Sad
Report Eric.Cartman February 23, 2021 8:13 PM GMT
no need to take a shower then
Report swiftynifty February 23, 2021 8:14 PM GMT
of course it will stand.
Report jedi sophie February 23, 2021 8:19 PM GMT
I'm praying for a full recovery....

And hoping he wasnt doped up to his eyeballs....

7am single vehicle car crash....
Report jedi sophie February 23, 2021 8:20 PM GMT
I mentioned on the sunday tourney thread he looked wasted,spaced....
Report Eric.Cartman February 23, 2021 8:22 PM GMT
Might have been Elin again with the infamous 9-iron
Report Vubiant February 23, 2021 8:24 PM GMT
Whatever the cause or the consequence - it's just so sad really.
Report stewardsenquirey February 23, 2021 8:32 PM GMT
Yeah must admit I thought he didn't look right when he was interviewed on Sunday(looked really tired and didn't really seem himself)
Hopefully he's able to make a full recovery.
Report Tiger Tiger February 23, 2021 8:35 PM GMT
Tiger Woods is in surgery after suffering "multiple leg injuries" in a car crash in Los Angeles, California.

The LA County Sheriff's Department said that it "responded to a single-vehicle rollover" accident in which the "vehicle sustained major damage".

The 15-time golf major champion, 45, had to be "extricated from the wreck" by firefighters and paramedics.

Woods' agent Mark Steinberg said: "He is currently in surgery and we thank you for your privacy and support."

Steinberg confirmed the detail about the American having sustained "multiple leg injuries".

Woods was at the Riviera Country Club in LA at the weekend as host of the Genesis Invitational.

A statement from the LA County Sheriff's Department said it responded to the crash "on the border of Rolling Hills Estates and Rancho Palos Verdes" on Tuesday morning.

It added: "Mr Woods was extricated from the wreck with the 'jaws of life' by Los Angeles County firefighters and paramedics, then transported to a local hospital by ambulance for his injuries."

Woods was involved in a car crash in November 2009 which eventually led to admissions of infidelity and the breakdown of his marriage and he took a break from golf.

He returned not long after but following five wins in 2013, Woods started just 24 events in the next four years because of chronic back pain and multiple surgeries.

In 2017 Woods was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence when he was found asleep at the wheel of his car. He later pleaded guilty to reckless driving.

He had five prescription drugs in his system as he recovered from the spinal fusion surgery that ultimately gave him a second golfing career.
Report 11kv February 23, 2021 9:04 PM GMT
Wow,wish him well an all time great .Hope he recovers.
Report A_T February 23, 2021 9:52 PM GMT
On the sauce again?
Report jedi sophie February 23, 2021 10:43 PM GMT
Multiple compound fractures.

Horrendous but possibly fortunate.

This may be the end for the golf....full recovery hopefully.

An absolute legend, genius, Goat.
Report therhino February 23, 2021 10:45 PM GMT
Hope he comes out ok. In terms of comebacks he can't have much more to give, 45 years old and just come off back surgery number 5 and now this.

Still, you can just never write him off.
Report EUGENE KRABS February 23, 2021 10:50 PM GMT
Sounds like not even Lazarus could come back from this !
Report jedi sophie February 23, 2021 11:02 PM GMT
In a way I hope he calls time.

The Tour championship win was incredible, unbelievable scenes.

But the Masters win after what he went through was imo the greatest win ever.

Just absolutely sensational.

I hope and pray he can make a full recovery, he gets lots of stick on here but imo the greatest sportspersons ever. Revolutionised not just golf. All sport. And still the biggest draw anywhere.
Report johnnythebull February 23, 2021 11:42 PM GMT
just shows that all the riches in the world means jack if u haven't got ur health..physical and mental

hope he doesn't have to have any amputation or end up in a wheelchair

as has been alluded to above he did seem a bit 'out of it' in that Sunday interview

have to wonder was he DUI or just an unfortunate accident

whatever..hope he recovers as best he can
Report dukeofpuke February 23, 2021 11:43 PM GMT

Feb 23, 2021 -- 2:14PM, swiftynifty wrote:

of course it will stand.

If a player does not start a tournament then all bets on that player will be void.

Feb 23, 2021 -- 1:58PM, Eric.Cartman wrote:

I just laid him for the masters....and i feel DIRTY 3-Feb-2119:43:46

If a player does not start a tournament then all bets on that player will be void.
Report dukeofpuke February 23, 2021 11:44 PM GMT
Golf
12.1 General
Tournament bets will only be settled if the minimum number of holes stipulated in the Market Information has been completed.
Where there is a presentation ceremony, markets will be settled on the official result of the relevant governing body at the time of the ceremony, regardless of any subsequent disqualification or amendment to the result.
If there is no presentation ceremony, outcomes will be determined in accordance with the official result of the relevant governing body, regardless of any subsequent disqualification or amendment to the result (except if an amendment is announced within 24 hours of the initial settlement of the relevant market in order to correct an error in reporting the result).
Any player starting a tournament but withdrawing or being disqualified before the end of the tournament will be settled as a loser.
If a tournament is shortened and Betfair settles the tournament markets then all bets matched after the last completed round will be void.
In any 'to qualify' market for any tournament the winners are the number of golfers that qualify for the tournament under the terms set out in the Market Information, whether they compete in the tournament or not. Markets will be settled after the qualifying stage and any subsequent disqualification or amendment to results will not count.
If a Tournament/Round is restarted from the beginning, all bets placed after the official off time will be void, except on markets which have been unconditionally determined, which will stand. Bets on 2 or 3 balls will only be void if matched after the tee time of the relevant 2 or 3 ball.
If Betfair does not suspend a tournament market and cancel unmatched bets at the time stated in the market rules but the market is turned in-play at a later time, all bets matched between the start of a day’s play and the time the market is turned in-play will be void.
Report Facts February 24, 2021 4:29 AM GMT
dop

I think you've made the point.
Hardly important though at this time !
Report therhino February 24, 2021 6:41 AM GMT
https://twitter.com/TigerWoods/status/1364447580520738820

Cry
Report TheBetterBettor February 24, 2021 9:44 AM GMT
What is it with these multi millionaire celebrities needing to drive all the time? It's like when they get banned from driving. They're always begging the Judge to reinstate their licences.

Back in the day we just had the likes of Diana Dors being chauffeured around in a Rolls Royce, getting ready to cut the ribbon on the latest Safeways in Leamington Spa.

If I ever hit the £180 mill on Fridays euromillions, I would quite happily give up my driving gloves for good.

I can't see the Jeremey Clarkson 'appeal' of being stuck in traffic all the time and having to put up with road rage. Get someone else to deal with it.
Report dave1357 February 24, 2021 9:48 AM GMT
It is his right leg damaged according to reports, so not as bad as his left from golf point of view.

Betfair can do what they like as far as voiding bets are concerned and could decide to void bets after the news yesterday.
Report Anyska February 24, 2021 10:41 AM GMT
feels like we will never see him back playing competitively ever again, only so man times anyone can go to the well
Report swiftynifty February 24, 2021 10:59 AM GMT
duke, cheers, I'm surprised at that. I assumed it would be like ante-post on horse racing, all in run or not. And Betfair allow people to lay horses in-running that have fallen or broken legs.
Think the market should be antepost and then switch when full field is determined, that's all part of the gamble, 'needs top 5 finish to qualify' etc, it's all factored into the price.
Report maleuk01. February 24, 2021 11:22 AM GMT
That's the end of Tiger's golf career.

Couldnt have helped his already dodgy back.

Add on now dodgy leg/ankle, and at 45 i canot see him back competing to win majors.

At least he is alive and is a golfing legend.
Report saxon farm February 24, 2021 11:42 AM GMT
swiftynifty

The full field is not determined until the final tee time on day 1 has teed off as alternates can come in at anytime until then for withdrawals.
Report saxon farm February 24, 2021 1:47 PM GMT
Admittedly The Masters does not have alternates.
Report jedi sophie February 24, 2021 3:10 PM GMT
Small mercies thevgreat man is alive.

As we seen last year with Kobe there not gods....

If he plays again for leisure great, but I just cannot see how you come back near top level after this.

Although if you followed the Alex Smith story he actually could, no doubt, best of care, guts, determination etc....

Alive and well, thank ****.
Report dukeofpuke February 24, 2021 5:41 PM GMT

Feb 23, 2021 -- 10:29PM, Facts wrote:

dopI think you've made the point.Hardly important though at this time !

FFS it is i dont give a do dah about him what i do care about is punters having their money tied up in a market that they cant get out of

Keep your BS to yourself

Report therhino February 24, 2021 8:58 PM GMT
He's already been taken out of the market.
Report swiftynifty February 24, 2021 9:05 PM GMT
he's a million to line up, and a billion to win, BUT he should still be in the market, back or lay as you wish, I think Betfair's rules are wrong.
As is the 1000 MAX, it should be 1000000(?!)
Report dave1357 February 24, 2021 9:53 PM GMT
the crash cae was a "loaned" Genesis G80 - hope it wasn't the one Tae Hoon Kim won for his hole in one Whoops
Report HeinzGuderian February 24, 2021 10:19 PM GMT
My thoughts are with Mr Woods and his family.
Report dukeofpuke February 25, 2021 12:25 AM GMT

Feb 24, 2021 -- 3:05PM, swiftynifty wrote:

he's a million to line up, and a billion to win, BUT he should still be in the market, back or lay as you wish, I think Betfair's rules are wrong.As is the 1000 MAX, it should be 1000000(?!)

fool

Report dukeofpuke February 25, 2021 12:48 AM GMT

Feb 24, 2021 -- 4:19PM, HeinzGuderian wrote:

My thoughts are with Mr Woods and his family.

My thoughts are with his family and not Mr Woods who imo is a reprehensible character

Report San Quentin February 25, 2021 10:12 AM GMT
puke how about showing some forgiveness,you would feel alot better in yourself if you did instead of this hate that consumes you.
Report dukeofpuke February 25, 2021 10:56 AM GMT
I will never forgive his weakness as a man

But will praise his greatness as a sportsman

I did bet him when he won the Masters last time at 33-1
Report cpfc4me February 25, 2021 10:42 PM GMT
I'm not sure why Tiger would be seeking your forgiveness
Report xmoneyx February 26, 2021 12:10 PM GMT
feel for his son

media will follow him
Report therhino February 26, 2021 9:41 PM GMT
Viktor meltdown. Great player but getting a lesson here.
Report therhino February 26, 2021 9:42 PM GMT
wrong thread Blush
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com