Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
dr . atkins
19 Oct 20 15:58
| Topic/replies: 35,080 | Blogger: dr . atkins's blog
is he a runner ? got covid

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 143
By:
drive for show putt for dough
When: 19 Oct 20 21:43
wd
By:
sceptical
When: 21 Oct 20 09:43
What about Finau? He tested positive last week and withdrew didn't he?
By:
Hank Hill
When: 21 Oct 20 22:02
Big Tone is currently in the field. I believe he tested positive sooner than DJ and so probably has gone through the isolation period.
By:
therhino
When: 21 Oct 20 23:41
Yes Big Tone was a WD at the Shriners as well as last week so he's had 2 weeks off. I see now the ponce has contracted the virus and is a WD this week.

Interesting to see the Houston Open, which has a proper field this year due to the Masters being a week later is allowing fans. Interesting call, Mickelson threatening to pull the plug and have to agree, why take the chance a week before Augusta? If you want to give a limited number of fans access to see how it goes, wait until Sea Island the week after Augusta. Given the first 2 days of that tourney there are 36 holes in use, perfect venue so any chinks in the armour discovered on Thursday and Friday are rectified before the weekend when the normal 18 holes are in use.
By:
therhino
When: 22 Oct 20 03:39
Anyone have any thoughts on this event? looking at the results of Tiger's old tourney which he dominated, the Harbour Town links are insane. Other winners at Sherwood include DL3 with 5 wins at HT, Harrington, Donald with his perennial runner ups at HT, Vijay, Furyk another HT winner, twice GMac another HT winner and Zach a HT runner up. Get the feeling Harrington in his day would've gone well there but generally skipped it.

Given there are 5 par 5's on the track I'm looking for HT form and par 5 scoring which is Webb and Patrick Mustlay all day long. Also done Niemann as in great form and went very close at HT.

Anyone backing Tiger? Still mulling that one, done sweet bugger all since winning this in Japan last year.
By:
therhino
When: 22 Oct 20 03:48
Hatton another who fits the profile very nicely.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 22 Oct 20 17:04
Not had much of a play other than Palmer and a flyer on Kanaya. Saw quotes from Tiger saying the greens were larger and softer than when they played this event here and said the current setup was more for the members than tour pro's. All of which suggests, with 5 par 5s especially, this could be pretty nuts scoring-wise and possibly a bit of a crapshoot, unless they get any weather to defend the place.
By:
dazmacccccc
When: 22 Oct 20 20:02
what happened to gary woodland?was -3 tru 7 when he withdrew
By:
Total Bosman
When: 22 Oct 20 20:17
Back I think. Took a nice chunk of my cash with him too.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 22 Oct 20 20:51
Satoshi -4, the Harbour Town connection is real.
By:
therhino
When: 22 Oct 20 21:45
Harbour Town types all over the front of the leaderboard. Connection is definitely real.
By:
therhino
When: 22 Oct 20 22:09
15th hole looks a bit good from the tee.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 22 Oct 20 23:40
Rory not a happy bunny. Yet another poor display.
By:
jedi sophie
When: 23 Oct 20 18:25
Come on JT, were due, been we tad off it...

Keep the composure, stay calm, patient.

Run away and hide from this lot, tesr this course a new one...
By:
jedi sophie
When: 23 Oct 20 18:47
Better than hoped for....Excited
By:
Total Bosman
When: 23 Oct 20 19:22
Yeah, this is very good from JT. Just had a quick look at his Masters record, not done anything spectacular but notably has improved every year.
By:
jedi sophie
When: 23 Oct 20 19:43
Big runner for me..

Been chipping away.

Course is easy hes not got away at all.

Absurd 5 under and loads still in it...
By:
jedi sophie
When: 23 Oct 20 19:44
Didnt have game for Masters early career at all TB.IMO.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 23 Oct 20 20:01
Yeah, he'll need a few more today for separation, looks to be playing easier than yesterday. I was actually surprised 64 was as low as it got yesterday, this track in these conditions has something much lower in it.
By:
jedi sophie
When: 23 Oct 20 21:31
Not got away at all.

Better class than those around imo.

Think I'm done with Xander,  never value and not delivered recently at all.

In great position yesterday and blew it up, today pretty embarrassing to be honest on a pitch n putt course.

Think he has issues off tee, and going down Jordan road with the twitching, shoulder curling etc etc.

I'm done with him for now.
By:
therhino
When: 23 Oct 20 21:41
Bubba finding a bit of form as we head to Augusta.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 23 Oct 20 22:08
And his price reacting accordingly.
By:
therhino
When: 23 Oct 20 22:43
Tough to call Augusta with so many of the big guns playing very little or not at all in the lead up so a Bubba plunge makes sense.
By:
therhino
When: 23 Oct 20 23:00
Some ordinary swings from Cantlay on the way in.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 23 Oct 20 23:04
I feel sorry for the Ponce - he was one of the most vocal at the beginning of Covid stuff about not being sure when he would play in the US and he ends up getting it Sad I can't wait to see what BDC brings to Augusta - he will never be my fave but you can't deny it will be exciting to see what he plans there in Nov
By:
Hank Hill
When: 23 Oct 20 23:05
my only back has been Mustlay rhino - not sure how much longer I will be on the blue side with him tbh
By:
therhino
When: 23 Oct 20 23:06
You mean for Augusta Hank or this week?
By:
Hank Hill
When: 23 Oct 20 23:06
this week rhino - I have a freebie on Rahmbo for the Masters
By:
therhino
When: 23 Oct 20 23:10
I've been buying more of Rahmbo for Augusta this week, really like him for it. Given Patrick won't be playing with the pressure of the lead tomorrow I think I'll hold on for the time being, we know he can go very low and the track suits.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 23 Oct 20 23:25
I see Bryson hit 400 carry in practice today. He seems to be revelling in trying to ruin the game, I hope to god he doesn't smoke Augusta into the ground. I hope that with such an incredible increase in distance over the past year he's at least being tested, and not just for Covid.
By:
therhino
When: 23 Oct 20 23:40
400 carry is like science fiction. Covid has to be the most opportune time ever for an athlete to be taking PEDS you would think with social distancing regulations and most laboratories being flat out Covid testing.
By:
jedi sophie
When: 23 Oct 20 23:45
He led round 1 last year guys.?
By:
Total Bosman
When: 23 Oct 20 23:45
Everyone seems to just be buying the fact it's all protein shakes and hearty breakfasts, but any physical advancement this sudden and dramatic in any sport surely raises serious questions.
By:
jedi sophie
When: 23 Oct 20 23:46
Bryson may have doctors in advance of the testers?

That's how it goes eh....
By:
therhino
When: 24 Oct 20 00:02
He averaged a full 10 yards carry distance more than the guy who finished second in that stat last season, given this will be the first full season he's been a complete meathead, I would think it a pretty conservative estimate that he doubles that advantage over the course of this season.
By:
fullback
When: 24 Oct 20 00:29
His rigid crickety chipping and putting will find him out at Augusta.   He's hard to take.
By:
dazmacccccc
When: 24 Oct 20 10:21
isnt there a a hole, possibly around amen corner, that some of the big boys toyed with the idea of going over the trees over the last few years to get a huge advantage, i wonder if there is even more holes like that, that bdc has plans for this year.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 24 Oct 20 18:14
Think that might be 13, with the right line he'll be down pretty close to the green, probably just a little pitch into a par 5. 15 too he'll not have far to go.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 24 Oct 20 18:46
What does Tiger need to do to not be in one of the TV featured groups? Very little coverage til midway through the round and we get to watch the guy in 6pm 6th place hit every shot.
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com