Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
dazmacccccc
27 Sep 20 09:24
| Topic/replies: 865 | Blogger: dazmacccccc's blog
i feel like the final group will bring each other down and that someone from a couple of pairings back will come from off the pace to win this, someone like john catlin @ 27s
Pause Switch to Standard View irish open final round
Show More
Report system99 September 27, 2020 11:01 AM BST
whether your right or wrong in a event where leaders only -8 after 3 rounds, gotta think price is skinny being 4 shots back imo
Report frames September 27, 2020 11:18 AM BST
Can you explain that for a thicko please ?
Report dazmacccccc September 27, 2020 11:35 AM BST
i disagree system, the weather was very different the first two rounds than today, and a lot of the holes can be as easily a birdie or bogey depending on how aggressive you want to be and how well your striking it. then theres the sunday factor for a lot of them to contend with which seems to be a lot more common on the european tour this year, from memory the only winner since the restart that ive seen that hasnt been shaky down the stretch has been hojgaard. even my selection catlin was poor finishing off in valdaramma but i think that win has changed his amount of bottle.
Report system99 September 27, 2020 11:37 AM BST
me? just think on a course where its difficult to put a low score together, 4 shots is alot to make up on the final day and deserving of a bigger price to do so.

but theres many angles in to this godforsaken game, i'm sure theres plenty see it as like daz i assume that low scores equal hard track making it more plausable that they could hit bogeys and come back to the chasers.

no right or wrong opinion untill someones holding the trophy and the person who predicted it right can use them immortal words...TOLD YA SO Tongue Out
Report system99 September 27, 2020 11:39 AM BST
didnt see post, yep deffo a way it could go...

i only have Jazzy running for me, right inbetween the top and catlin, 2 back of the top.
Report system99 September 27, 2020 12:21 PM BST
in fairness after another quick look, and i very rarely say this, i believe i maybe wrong, there is so few golfers up top of the leaderboard it tightening up is quite likely.

As i say rarely admit such a thing, i love debating my point of view and my life view could be summed up in one of my all time favorite movie quotes....

From the hard hitting dark movie that is MATILDA...

"Listen, you little wiseacre: I'm smart, you're dumb; I'm big, you're little; I'm right, you're wrong, and there's nothing you can do about it"
Report system99 September 27, 2020 2:05 PM BST
wow, if it goes right they maybe caught within front 9, looking really scorable - 2 under thru 3 - 3 and 4 under thru 5!!! already on scoreboard.
Report system99 September 27, 2020 2:51 PM BST
oi oi, slow start for jazzy, then eagles a par 4 Excited
Report system99 September 27, 2020 2:55 PM BST
stupid scorers, now a birdie Cry
Report system99 September 27, 2020 5:25 PM BST
ffs proper bottle job shot from jazzy
Report frames September 27, 2020 5:47 PM BST
Must be high up on all " worst shot of the year" lists
Report ashleigh September 27, 2020 6:02 PM BST
going to be dark before they finish, a rai as slow as they come.Crazy
Report frames September 27, 2020 6:06 PM BST
Not a surprise ,he has to take off and put on 2 gloves every hole.

Good shout Daz.
Report system99 September 27, 2020 6:20 PM BST
yeah great shout, hope he finishes it off 4 you
Report johnnythebull September 27, 2020 6:23 PM BST
Catlin has gone out and won it..Rai was trying not to lose it..absolute bottler
Report ashleigh September 27, 2020 6:25 PM BST
rai not done with yet.Surprised
Report johnnythebull September 27, 2020 6:28 PM BST
might've spoken to soonGrin..that was a lovely approach but he's only being aggressive now because he has no optiom

Catlin deserves the win  Rai doesn't imho
Report johnnythebull September 27, 2020 6:32 PM BST
1.04 in danger?!
Report jedi sophie September 27, 2020 7:14 PM BST
Well deserved win...

Valderrama wasnt lost on him there...
Report england_v_south_afri September 28, 2020 8:15 PM BST
VWD OP !!! Hope you made plenty, great call.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com