Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
angrybryan
12 Aug 20 22:17
| Topic/replies: 30 | Blogger: angrybryan's blog
I have had a really torrid time with the golf bets this year but I am hoping to get some back on this years U.S.A.money list. I have backed Justin Tomas at decent odds but my confidence is as low as Show Pony's(Rory Mcllroy) at the moment. I realise he's a forty to one on poke. Since golf resumption I have backed the following all to win four figures.
Morikawa @43.he misses a four foot put on the last green for the win, then missed a two and half footer in the play off to continue.
Thomas three in front of Morikawa with three to play.Lost the play off to Morikawa.(no I did not back Morikawa. Thomas won the next tournament,(no I did not back him.
Wolf backed him at triple figure odds about three tournaments ago.Three shots clear starting the final round and is a 5/4 chance(.I know I should have layed him)
So gentlemen, what I cannot find anywhere is when the USA money list season finishes.The schedule has been adjusted so many times by the PGA I haven't a clue. I thought it had two tournaments to run, the Wyndham,and the Northern Trust,but I see they have tagged the BMW Championships on too.Is this included ?. I tried emailing the august body that is the PGA but got no reply.
Pause Switch to Standard View HELP I AM ALL OF A LATHER AND IT NOT...
Show More
Report therhino August 12, 2020 11:20 PM BST
Money list will end at after the tour championship. The bonus for winning the fedex cup is not calculated as part of the money list.
Report angrybryan August 12, 2020 11:56 PM BST
It didn't use to include the tour championship minus the bonus,therhino but this year everything seems different. So that leaves four tournaments,Thomas hasn't entered this week.If Web Simpson wins,he is favourite for the Wydham and is highly placed in the Northern Trust he will lead the money list.ln that scenario how come Thomas is so short ? 1-40
Report therhino August 13, 2020 2:44 AM BST
I'm not sure how you're getting that. If you look at pgatour.com Morikawa is 2nd and he is 2.1 million behind JT. Webb is 2.8 million behind. Morikawa would need to win 2 playoff events with JT doing very little for Collin to over take him. Webb probably needs 3 wins. JT also has good form in the playoffs in years gone by and TPC Boston is included this year where he is a former winner.

You would have to be extremely unlucky to not win the bet. Hope this helps.
Report therhino August 13, 2020 2:51 AM BST
Sorry I might be wrong on this, since the change to the tour championship last year prize money is not listed on pgatour.com for the tour championship so I think it's all considered bonus for that event which would mean the money list finishes after the BMW championship.
Report angrybryan August 13, 2020 2:03 PM BST
thanks therhino I am a lot clearer in my mind after your input. I am now in a position to back a few of the dangers once I know the result of the Wyndham. Cheers, the not so angry Bryan.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com