Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
angrybryan
12 Aug 20 22:17
| Topic/replies: 30 | Blogger: angrybryan's blog
I have had a really torrid time with the golf bets this year but I am hoping to get some back on this years U.S.A.money list. I have backed Justin Tomas at decent odds but my confidence is as low as Show Pony's(Rory Mcllroy) at the moment. I realise he's a forty to one on poke. Since golf resumption I have backed the following all to win four figures.
Morikawa @43.he misses a four foot put on the last green for the win, then missed a two and half footer in the play off to continue.
Thomas three in front of Morikawa with three to play.Lost the play off to Morikawa.(no I did not back Morikawa. Thomas won the next tournament,(no I did not back him.
Wolf backed him at triple figure odds about three tournaments ago.Three shots clear starting the final round and is a 5/4 chance(.I know I should have layed him)
So gentlemen, what I cannot find anywhere is when the USA money list season finishes.The schedule has been adjusted so many times by the PGA I haven't a clue. I thought it had two tournaments to run, the Wyndham,and the Northern Trust,but I see they have tagged the BMW Championships on too.Is this included ?. I tried emailing the august body that is the PGA but got no reply.
Pause Switch to Standard View HELP I AM ALL OF A LATHER AND IT NOT...
Show More
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com