Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
system99
20 Jul 20 14:48
| Topic/replies: 1,933 | Blogger: system99's blog
AT LAST A REAL TELEVISED EVENT IN EUROPEAN GOLF

Still really weak field for a British masters but a far cry from last few weeks.

Am quite looking forward to it as it's a local track to me which i have played a couple of times.

Westy's Close House...

There will be a few more selections to come but first 3 seem obvious choices to me

b]WARREN, Marc[/b] - 70 - Wpn last week so games in order and played well last time this was played here in 2017

Mikko Korhonen - 42 -  played well 2017 and had a top 10 back in march b4 corona, always thought had more to his game than his career shows.

Graeme Storm - 350/1 - hoping they regret this imo overprice on a local guy who came 4th in 2017 and is happy and healthy in himself and his game according to a friend who's good friends with him...

more to follow...

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 27
By:
saxon farm
When: 20 Jul 20 14:56
Wednesday start.
By:
Fairbet?
When: 21 Jul 20 10:40
Sullivan, Pepp, Korhonen to win. 1st round leader - Lee Slattery. Good luck all
By:
system99
When: 21 Jul 20 13:09
because this is really the first event after the corona break were blind to as whats happened in the last few months, and as we have seen in the pga theres a few people it's done the world of good and come back a different player.

so with this in mind i'm going half stakes but double the runners, all people that when there playing well they are much better golfers than there price suggests.

basically trying to lucky dip onto some value...

Mikko Korhonen
Marc Warren
Robert Rock
David Horsey
Robin Sciot-Siegrist
Darius Van-Driel
Richard Bland
Jamie Donaldson
Gonzalo Fdez Castano
Julien Guerrier
Eduardo De La Riva
Richard McEvoy
Joel Sjoholm
Alvaro Quiros
Graeme Storm
Gregory Havret
Raphael Jacquelin
By:
system99
When: 21 Jul 20 14:33
Another event where i feel betfair a little generous in the W/O market

Betting W/O Lee Westwood,Marcus Kinhult,Eddie Pepperell,Thomas Detry,Jordan Smith

M.Kohonen - 30/1 win book - 28/1 w/o

A.Sulliban - 30/1 win book - 28/1 w/o
By:
system99
When: 22 Jul 20 12:08
well proper carppy start for my lot, hoping the few i have left to start show better, course looks in good nick
By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 22 Jul 20 12:17
Awful to have an event on my doorstep and not be able to attend.

Typical close house weather today.

If anybody ever visits North East, close house have a lovely restaurant
which is well worth a visit.

I love the Sunday lunch.
By:
GRANTCKING
When: 22 Jul 20 18:20
dave law shot 60 (par 67) in a club medal at hazlehead a few weeks ago with a double bogey and bogey on his card, broke the course record, pity didnt back him haha Cry used to play with him when he was 13/14ish and playing off 2, hes fairly come on since then
By:
system99
When: 23 Jul 20 03:20
well my lot average at best.
just one to note maybe worth a punt - Gregory Havret, he was 6 over thru 6 holes, 7 birdies over the next 12 leaving him 1 under, offering 690 on here, massive, guys got a Good game when its on...
By:
BARROWBOY
When: 23 Jul 20 10:23
Not impressed with sky’s live coverage,surely they could broadcast from 10 am.
By:
Fairbet?
When: 23 Jul 20 13:06

Jul 22, 2020 -- 12:20PM, GRANTCKING wrote:

dave law shot 60 (par 67) in a club medal at hazlehead a few weeks ago with a double bogey and bogey on his card, broke the course record, pity didnt back him haha  used to play with him when he was 13/14ish and playing off 2, hes fairly come on since then

The question is Grant - 'If he's turned pro......what happened to you?' ShockedLaugh

By:
system99
When: 23 Jul 20 15:34
oi oi I have one still in contention Cool

out of my 18 selections Cry
By:
par
When: 23 Jul 20 17:28
Pepperell's eyes are painted on his face.  Goodness me he cant hole a  thing.
By:
system99
When: 23 Jul 20 17:48
ffs havret doing same thing, todays round +3 thru 4, now -2 thru 10!!
By:
system99
When: 25 Jul 20 12:30
by it's a testing start to this course, the hardest 3 holes on the course are in the first 4 holes!!!
By:
system99
When: 25 Jul 20 12:50
hoping got a little e/w thievery there, eddie 13.5 in e/w top 10 market, one under thru them first 4 holes.
By:
Fairbet?
When: 25 Jul 20 13:28
Is that 1st playing long enough? Shocked
By:
Fairbet?
When: 25 Jul 20 13:54
Paratore got lucky with his stab putt there
By:
Fairbet?
When: 25 Jul 20 14:11
And got lucky with that bounce
By:
system99
When: 25 Jul 20 15:10
yeah, it's funny i aint saying theres any compitition between this and pga, but seems to be so much less last round implosions, all still knocking in birdies in comparison to the 80% of the pga who plainly crumble under any pressure!!
By:
Fairbet?
When: 25 Jul 20 16:30
Everyone seems intent on giving Paratore this. The man is going to win it and he can't even hit a driver!
By:
system99
When: 25 Jul 20 16:38
yes i deffo spoke too soon, plenty stumbling thru it now lol
By:
Fairbet?
When: 25 Jul 20 17:11
Paratore falling to pieces and no one applying any pressure whatsoever. Harding's chipping has been alike to a 24 handicapper
By:
Fairbet?
When: 25 Jul 20 17:14
Sully a bit too late for me Sad
By:
system99
When: 25 Jul 20 17:25
paratore did well i thought, hes done exactly what u should from the front and finished it a couple under...
By:
Fairbet?
When: 25 Jul 20 17:55
Yes s99. However, a few points to make. He hit a lot of bad shots and got away with them. No pressure for last 6 holes with players creating a larger gap and most importantly the last few holes are iron off the tee and flicks. I'm confident in saying he won't win again on tour....not with that game. No pocket talk as my players were out of it.
By:
system99
When: 25 Jul 20 18:23
fair play matey, i was only glancing at it between horseraces tbh, same for me for betting,had rock running for me out of my extra large team and he was never really near...
By:
saxon farm
When: 25 Jul 20 21:53
One thing I learned this week. Tournament host Lee Westwood will make a cracking broadcasting analyst. He seems comfortable in front of a microphone and his glib tongue in cheek comments were easy on the ear.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com