Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
therhino
07 Jul 20 14:00
| Topic/replies: 20,287 | Blogger: therhino's blog
High time Brooks flexed some muscle. After the high finish at Harbour Town I'm a backer this week at a major quality venue. Done Leishman as well. A little disappointing more of the big names haven't showed up but the field is good enough.

Hopefully Tiger is down for Muirfield Village episode II.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 9  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 9 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 353
By:
system99
When: 07 Jul 20 14:21
just a quick note to all, this aint the memorial and to preserve course for next week, they've done a couple of things...

1- greens aint gunna run like normal, alot slower 13 on the stimp instead of the lighting 11

2 - unconfirmed but talk of more kinda "resort pin positions" as in alot easier than were used too

if both of them things are right this could well be an absolute birdiefest!!!!
By:
dazmacccccc
When: 07 Jul 20 14:50
will it be easy to have the coarse in similiar condition for the following week?are fairway divots easily repaired?whats the biggest obsticles the greenkeepers will face to have the coarse right for week two?
By:
system99
When: 07 Jul 20 16:48
not sure tbh, forecast a bit of rain aswell and that again adds to the chance of really low scores here
By:
system99
When: 07 Jul 20 17:44
My Starting Team Cool

MAIN LIST   
Viktor Hovland 26
Adam Hadwin 60
Cameron Champ 75
Corey conners 85
Varner III 100
Joel Dahmen 100
Maverick McNealy 200
Jhonattan Vegas    320
Hudson Swafford 550
ADDED DUE TOO HUGE PRICES   
Adam Long 600
Joseph Bramlett 650
J.J. Spaun 700
Jonathan Byrd 800
Peter Malnati 1000
By:
system99
When: 07 Jul 20 19:30
If leishmans your man for this,i'd leave the normal market alone 40/1 best

betfair has a Betting W/O Patrick Cantlay,Brooks Koepka,Hideki Matsuyama,Jon Rahm,Justin Thomas 35/1!!!!!
By:
system99
When: 07 Jul 20 22:44
Hi- wondering if anyone can help me out...

This is kinda an official statement "this event will feature slightly shorter rough (3 1/2 inches)"

I am not green fingered in anyway so 2 questions...

In layman's terms is that much? Will it make much difference?

And

How much growth can it get in a week b4 memorial?

Thanks for any help.
By:
muse
When: 08 Jul 20 01:35
Tw##t internet are my 1st reply so this is brief.

Have bet like course normal.

Main wins rose and thomas.

Glad BdC not involved cos hate him but will back him anyway when value  :((
By:
muse
When: 08 Jul 20 01:35
Tw##t internet are my 1st reply so this is brief.

Have bet like course normal.

Main wins rose and thomas.

Glad BdC not involved cos hate him but will back him anyway when value  :((
By:
muse
When: 08 Jul 20 01:38
So the long, properly constructed argument can't hold the atomic moment, but the fast-typed crappy shorthand gets published twice???!!!?!?!?!?

Effoff world
By:
therhino
When: 08 Jul 20 05:45

Jul 7, 2020 -- 2:21PM, system99 wrote:

just a quick note to all, this aint the memorial and to preserve course for next week, they've done a couple of things...1- greens aint gunna run like normal, alot slower 13 on the stimp instead of the lighting 112 - unconfirmed but talk of more kinda "resort pin positions" as in alot easier than were used tooif both of them things are right this could well be an absolute birdiefest!!!!

Good info, thanks mate. Inspired a little rethink, think those conditions more suited to a Thomas/Cantlay who are prone to going very low on tracks set up for scoring. Might hold Brooks for the real one next week.

By:
system99
When: 08 Jul 20 08:27
cue Brooks hoses up then !?! Scared
By:
system99
When: 08 Jul 20 08:54
As much as it pains me, the cream as far as this event go do look very strong here, hence been having a good look at the without market, maybe back them all there.

would keep my book free for a few lumpy early trades, it's no secret that the back nine is considerably harder than the front,these Boys tee early and I believe you could be in and out for a few nice points b4 they reach the tenth on most of them.

Hideki Matsuyama
Viktor Hovland
Jon Rahm
Justin Thomas
Brooks Koepka
Justin Rose       
Xander Schauffele
By:
system99
When: 08 Jul 20 08:58
ha, scratch that, all bar matsuyama are starting at the tenth ffs
By:
therhino
When: 08 Jul 20 09:11

Jul 8, 2020 -- 8:27AM, system99 wrote:

cue Brooks hoses up then !?!

Most likely Scared

By:
system99
When: 08 Jul 20 09:44
with this talk of birdies I've just had to add wolf yo my team, he got stupid amounts of birdies consistently all 4 rounds.
By:
DroopysGregKinkysNap
When: 08 Jul 20 12:25
Micky mouse event and warm up for next week,

Lefty will be trying to win this wont he and 100/1 is worth a go.
By:
system99
When: 08 Jul 20 14:40
Can't argue it's the poor relation of the memorial, but still 5 of the top 10 in the world playing, prob half of the top 50, plus more fun with money on it Love

cant argue with lefty, if he plays anything like first round or two the other week, can never rule out Mr aviator, he did look a right clippit yeah? lol
By:
therhino
When: 09 Jul 20 12:38
Ended up with JT, Leish, Champ, Griffin and Burns as my starting point.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 09 Jul 20 12:54
Given that -19 won Memorial last year I can't say I'm wildly excited about them going all out to make the course easier for this week. We shall see. Outsider punts on Ryder, Spaun and Percy to start off for me.
By:
therhino
When: 09 Jul 20 12:57
Was that a rain soaked one last year? Can't remember, but -19 very low for MV. Hopefully it doesn't become another grand course beaten to oblivion by technology and protein shakes.
By:
therhino
When: 09 Jul 20 13:00
How is everyone faring over in dear old blighty TB? We're back under a 6 week lockdown as of today here in Melbourne Sad I still doubt people will get serious about the whole thing.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 09 Jul 20 13:12
Can't remember the conditions from last year, slight outlier but been generally hovering at -13 to -15 so not sure they need an easier version. Bummer about your lockdown, hopefully nip it in the bud. Numbers on the way down in the UK, and in particular up here in Scotland where we've been slower to unlock, only a handful of cases a day here now. See how that lasts with the pubs etc open though.
By:
therhino
When: 09 Jul 20 13:22
Not sure pubs can ever go back how they were without a vaccine but trying telling that to someone with a belly full of beer. We had a couple of days with zero cases, 5 weeks after reopening we got to 190 in a single day and that was the final straw.
By:
therhino
When: 09 Jul 20 13:22
*try telling
By:
system99
When: 09 Jul 20 13:24
insane government here in UK after all of it in their wisdom decided to reopen pubs on a SATURDAY NIGHT!!!
By:
therhino
When: 09 Jul 20 13:42
Were the pubs opened fully, no revised capacity limits or anything like that?
By:
Total Bosman
When: 09 Jul 20 13:44
I love the pub but I can't say I'm in any hurry to get back and have filthy strangers staggering into me all night. I'm not really sure what rules are in force for English pubs, Scottish pubs not fully re-open until next week. Think there will be restrictions (table service, leaving contact details for tracing) but I think the only rule is that tables should be 1m apart.
By:
therhino
When: 09 Jul 20 13:48
Yeah it's not enough, if the line is 3 deep at the bar, doesn't really matter what they do with tables. Us westerners just aren't built for this.

Meanwhile, rough looks thick enough given this is the easy version of MV. Course looks the business without the fans, beautiful track.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 09 Jul 20 13:55
Yeah, doesn't look like a pushover so far. Next week could be fun then.
By:
system99
When: 09 Jul 20 13:56
Was table service only and no mingling from 1 table to another, i dont do pubs anyway but seems whats the point of risk if not socializing at all
By:
therhino
When: 09 Jul 20 14:00
You guys mean table service for drinks as well? No lining up at the bar? The problem we had here is bar and club owners just say bugger it and do what they want. In Queensland they went as far as to reopen nightclubs but seating only. The state premier thought it would be good for the kids to listen to music, dancing was banned Crazy It went as you would have expected it to, which is to say nobody was sitting and the clubs were jam packed.
By:
system99
When: 09 Jul 20 14:13
lovely, thats the simple front 9 matsuyama trade done, after 3 holes Wink
By:
therhino
When: 09 Jul 20 14:15
Shot Justin
By:
therhino
When: 09 Jul 20 14:15
Very nice call system, well done.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 09 Jul 20 14:32
The putting all the Covid guys together plan is the weirdest thing they've done for a while. If they're still testing positive they shouldn't be near the event, symptomatic or not, and putting them together doesn't change that.
By:
therhino
When: 09 Jul 20 14:39
Bollocks rules again with Rahmbo here. Why can you simply not drop it in the rough away from the sprinkler? Good thing he hasn't hit that close.
By:
therhino
When: 09 Jul 20 14:52
Quality par.
By:
therhino
When: 09 Jul 20 14:56
Not sure how long he's gonna get away with these right misses.
By:
system99
When: 09 Jul 20 15:00
Baddeley starting strong ,aint noticed him 4 a while, he really is a ridiculously good putter when on it...
Page 1 of 9  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 9 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com