Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Total Bosman
02 Jul 20 17:50
| Topic/replies: 8,635 | Blogger: Total Bosman's blog
Appears the forum is up and running. As is Doc Redman.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 10  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 10 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 373
By:
Hank Hill
When: 02 Jul 20 17:58
Hello TB

No o/r bets yet, but have backed Bubba in his 3 ball. Not going to get caught by a Lashley this year though for sure
By:
Total Bosman
When: 02 Jul 20 18:05
I've carved out a nice position on Redman in running. Also big on Champ after his late entry - had two good rounds here last year when in far worse form so there's no way I'd have him triple digits in this field, even with a late dash to get there. With a normal prep I'd have said he was a 50 shot max.
By:
system99
When: 02 Jul 20 18:31
join your thread :)

doc redman-48
roack-125
sabatini-80
b.stuard-130
c.kirk-190
glover-75
fowler-36
thompson-320
stanley-160
and 1000 pokes- jj spaun,r.sloan,g.mcneil

Good luck all...
By:
Total Bosman
When: 02 Jul 20 19:06
Nice start for a few of those...
By:
system99
When: 02 Jul 20 19:12
yeah happy enough, surprised at both sab and roach tailing themselves off tho, was quite keen on both pre start.
By:
jedi sophie
When: 02 Jul 20 19:20
Keeping it very simple this week.

Instead of chasing the big prices winners.

Bryson and Webb pre tourney.

Decent looking course. Birdie fest again.......
By:
jedi sophie
When: 02 Jul 20 19:21
Not great prices but figures if play decent can move on,change position.

In form and best 2 players in field for me.

Reed, Matsy may disagree but not much form.
By:
system99
When: 02 Jul 20 19:28
although still plenty of birdies out there, i think they've toughened it up a bit from last year
By:
system99
When: 02 Jul 20 19:33
not really much of a value bet but added teddt pot jr @ 310, birdied 1st and liked it here last year
By:
Hank Hill
When: 02 Jul 20 20:47
n1 on doc TB - wish he'd won last year lol
By:
Total Bosman
When: 02 Jul 20 21:40
Course does seem to have a little more about it this year, always going to have plenty under par on a 72 but they're not ripping it apart.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 02 Jul 20 21:55
Looking like Bubba will be last of the 3 Sad
By:
system99
When: 02 Jul 20 22:06
Go on JJ , 5 On the spin lol Excited
By:
Total Bosman
When: 02 Jul 20 22:09
You're having some day with your picks.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 02 Jul 20 22:14
Even George is doing the business for you, and that was a crazy bet.
By:
system99
When: 02 Jul 20 22:30
at a 1000 I never believe on a tour winner its complete madness, kinda course he'd like think there was 6 years between his wins and about the same 6 since his last one {guessing } you just never know ha ha Grin
By:
Hank Hill
When: 02 Jul 20 22:34
unlikely DB for Todd and I have a sniff again, though sicknote will prob win it now Laugh
By:
system99
When: 02 Jul 20 22:56
DeChambeau confuses me, for such an absolute lunatic from what I've seen , he's a top ten machine, putting kuuch to shame!
dunno what to make of him...
By:
Hank Hill
When: 02 Jul 20 23:03
If he can keep those long drives str8 watch out - what did he do on the par 5? 376 I think - crazy long and str8
By:
system99
When: 02 Jul 20 23:34
modern day John Daley...Crazy
By:
Hank Hill
When: 02 Jul 20 23:36
protein shakes instead of Jack Daniels Laugh
By:
jedi sophie
When: 03 Jul 20 00:10
Very very disappointing finish...

Tiger like prices fir day 1...

Bogey instead of birdie from middle of the fairway or under 3...

ExcitedLaughHappyGrin
By:
system99
When: 03 Jul 20 00:20
to be fair he was right on the pin, just a hint of adrenaline took it over the top, Young hyped up lad, some talent tho!!
By:
Total Bosman
When: 03 Jul 20 00:21
I've no real position on the guy but would happily see him slip out of contention just so we don't spend all weekend listening to what he had for breakfast, genuinely couldn't GAF
By:
system99
When: 03 Jul 20 00:26
ahh fek, haven't had chance to watch anything are they proper doing the one man show carp are they, amazing how much golf u see when there's. no "superstars" about...
By:
system99
When: 03 Jul 20 00:39
my god can't believe he's been nearly 2/1...and 3/1 now! 1 round, 43 players within 2 shots of him, some of them better scores.
same as last week with Rory for me here, laying him for my liability, have one red and some nice big greens in contention.
By:
muse
When: 03 Jul 20 01:48
Yeah I was on board with that for Rory last week and for Bryson too this week until Tuesday...

I sort of switched and got him onside. Then pressed up and have him as good as any other result.

Just feel like he is close to putting it all together.  I am green on Webb who was my original pick, and Doc Redman, who is due.  A day of tough pins is worth thinking about at this stage. That might still being in some shorter straighter hitters and great pitchers, cos this green side rough will cause some head aches this week.
By:
muse
When: 03 Jul 20 01:49
*bring in

Not

Being in

Ruddy auto correct :(
By:
system99
When: 03 Jul 20 02:44
I think this week is a touch riskier for a couple of reasons,1 his game at the minute is peaking,Rory is Mr inconsistent, 2 maybe have a long wait b4 his price comes out, he shot 4 bogeys that round still scoring 6 under and out early so any kinda number tomorrow and your holding the red until. the weekend, maybe till the death.
I just simply think 3/1 is a lemmings "name" punting false price.
By:
system99
When: 03 Jul 20 03:31
seems like we are well and truly getting back to golf betting with a select chosen few, used to be a chosen one (Woods obv) where the market is that top heavy, you can have a great Day 1 but have no "go green" option as alot hardly move, then a wonderfully refreshing few years without any real "topdogs" and now their back.

not necessarily a bad thing if you think even woods in his prime including the majority of wins there's 1 round of the 4 poor in comparison to the rest, and trade with that in mind.

end of lesson...up next... the forum,subject... "who d fook does this system joker think he is" Scared

sorry,waffling, have stayed up too late and have a tee time of 6am so in my wisdom have decided to do a allnighter, have to set off at 4.45am! CoolShockedCool
By:
jedi sophie
When: 03 Jul 20 10:36
Back nine tough then.....Excited
By:
toberaheena
When: 03 Jul 20 11:07
I want to mention an Irish golfer who has beenon tourfor a decent amount of time. Seamus Power. Keeping a watching brief only. The Prefessor is a fool's price unless you want to lay 3/1.
By:
system99
When: 03 Jul 20 14:23
nice par save by yer irish man, keeps him sat at the top of the pile...
By:
jedi sophie
When: 03 Jul 20 16:28
Bryson putting becoming worse by the week.
By:
Total Bosman
From where Bryson is driving it -1 through 10 holes ain't buttering no parsnips.
By:
jedi sophie
Further he hits it the worse it gets.
I'd be concentrating on that.

Every one else pouring them in.
By:
jedi sophie
When: 03 Jul 20 16:33
And keeps leaving it just inside ten feet or so.

Not comfy over them at all.

No means out of it but big missed oppo so far.
By:
system99
When: 03 Jul 20 17:03
i've added straka, 85 seems a tad big with front 9 to play (haven't checked but gotta be more birdies?)
By:
system99
When: 03 Jul 20 17:11
I'm actually seeing it a little different jedi, clear he hasn't really had a going day day today, but his scrambling for pars has been rock solid, i'm more inclined to lower my red than i was tbh...
Page 1 of 10  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 10 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com