Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Hank Hill
06 Jun 20 20:03
| Topic/replies: 17,061 | Blogger: Hank Hill's blog
Hey guys,

I hope everyone is well. Fingers crossed we get to see some golf for 4 days. Obviously because of the surreal circumstances we have a stellar line up and it's going to be very interesting to see who can knock the rust off easier. Here's Ben Coley's guide, always good for a chuckle:

https://www.sportinglife.com/golf/news/charles-schwab-challenge-profiles/178064

Keegan Bradley - Twitchy sort who would be among the most likely to star alongside Mason Overstreet in a golfers' am-dram version of Dead Poets Society. When he's not acting, he's typically found missing short putts on Friday having looked fairly convincing just hours earlier, giving rise to the phrase 'Full Keegan', which is taken to mean 63-75=MC  Grin

Matt Jones - Two-time Australian Open champion who is best known for picking Matt Kuchar's pocket in Houston back in 2014. Presumably, there wasn't much in it.  Laugh

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 155
By:
therhino
When: 08 Jun 20 10:33
While the world goes to complete hell having a golf tournament to discuss is thoroughly refreshing Happy

Any bright ideas for this lads? Aside from plodders who I think will benefit from no crowds and rough not being trampled and stopping balls from going deep in the trees, my only thought is to look at guys who do well in January and the fall season which leads me to JT of the market leaders. Had some Phil at 180-190 because why on earth not and haven't a clue about anything else...
By:
Hank Hill
When: 09 Jun 20 15:51
Hi rhino - hope you're well. I see your neighbours in NZ are covid free Cool After such a long layoff this screams more than ever to watch the first few rds, but I will have a small flutter on English and Kang before the off.
By:
mighty
When: 09 Jun 20 20:55
Hello guys,
148 players  10/1 fav
£247.000 on here.
Looks a piece of pish, not.
Best of luck, we, ll need it.
By:
england_v_south_afri
When: 10 Jun 20 18:24
Really looking forward to some live competitive golf. Normally wait till Sunday for a bet. Hope we have an exciting final round for the viewers. Excited
By:
sewter lives again
When: 10 Jun 20 21:27
think Rahm is going to have a great year hopefully starting here

also going to do Hovland, English and Kisner
By:
Mighty Whites 2008
When: 10 Jun 20 23:18
Great field for the first event back.

Impossible to gauge who is value or not given the circumstances but a far few of past winners, decent players at huge prices.
By:
mighty
When: 11 Jun 20 06:36
Ave bet 4
Rham Garcia Bezuidenhout & Kisner.
Hope my pin is working.
By:
BARROWBOY
When: 11 Jun 20 11:21
Hi guys,golf used to be my main punting sport but if I’m honest the last 18 months or so I’d fallen out of love with it,still having a bet but couldn’t be bothered to put the work in.most sundays didn’t even tune in to the coverage,think it was a combination of sky’s continuous ad breaks & the numerous weather delays that we seemed to have.anyway the break seems to have refreshed me & im really looking forward to the resumption,if you can see past Rory & Rahm there are some really tasty prices to get stuck in to.iv kicked off with a stable of Thomas,Reed,schaufele,finau,leishman ,Matt fitz & Herschel.good luck all,don’t let me down pga!
By:
therhino
When: 11 Jun 20 12:53
Geez the Spieth backers came with some gusto. Have kept the powder pretty dry due to the unknown, ended up with a bit of English, Homa, McNealy (top 10) and made my biggest Dufner who likes this place. Another tick or two for JT on the drift and I'll be on.

Great the have the golf back, let's hope it all works out.
By:
therhino
When: 11 Jun 20 12:54
Good to see we have shot tracker, was expecting we'd be going without so there's an early win Excited
By:
Total Bosman
When: 11 Jun 20 13:03
Welcome back, boys, first major of the year. Not had much of an early play other than a flyer on Tyler Duncan.  A lot of ifs and buts about who will come out of the break well, plus a lot of guys not used to Colonial, should be very interesting indeed.
By:
therhino
When: 11 Jun 20 13:11
G'day TB. Nice to be back innit.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 11 Jun 20 13:25
And 30 minutes in, Betfair is stuffed. A once great company.
By:
BARROWBOY
When: 11 Jun 20 13:44
& a fault on sky!
By:
Total Bosman
When: 11 Jun 20 13:46
But other than that all going swimmingly.
By:
jedi sophie
When: 11 Jun 20 13:49
Could NOT make this up.....
By:
jedi sophie
When: 11 Jun 20 13:50
Think hadnt time to prepare. That's all they've had. Lots of it.ExcitedLaugh
By:
jedi sophie
When: 11 Jun 20 13:52
Leish backers......
By:
BARROWBOY
When: 11 Jun 20 13:58
Phil looks like he’s lost a few pounds
By:
jedi sophie
When: 11 Jun 20 14:03
Cant think Philip will enjoy his stroll with Na.
Frustration may build...
Not many drivers to add to it for him.

Na in my team though, should suit him this week...fair price.
By:
therhino
When: 11 Jun 20 14:09
I don't think Na is that guy anymore. Really worked on his pace of play and lo and behold starts winning. Seems pretty popular these days even. Agree he is a decent price this week.
By:
jedi sophie
When: 11 Jun 20 14:14
I think old habits are tough to overcome Rhino, from what I seen he was slowing down when getting in to the thick of it or contending.

Maybe not today, I hope not.. very good player indeed if left that behind him, others should follow.

Bryson be interesting too because he was going that way too..

Looks like spent entire lockdown in gym.
By:
therhino
When: 11 Jun 20 14:16
Bryson had become the flag-barer at one point. Though looking at him now not many may complain to his face Scared
By:
Total Bosman
When: 11 Jun 20 14:24
Looks like we might be twiddling our thumbs until the guy who knows how computers work returns from furlough.
By:
therhino
When: 11 Jun 20 14:30
Hopefully they didn't lay him off TB. Surely chopped a few.
By:
therhino
When: 11 Jun 20 14:44
Not taking Rose at 55s feels like a foul right about now.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 11 Jun 20 14:49
Yeah, had an eye on Rose but decided to ease into things without any big plays.
By:
therhino
When: 11 Jun 20 15:31
Reading Tiger's boat apparently docked at St Simon's, which ain't far from Hilton Head Excited Please make it so, top 5 already committed next week throwing in Tiger would be epic. Memorial not until mid July and nothing else coming up can see him entering.
By:
therhino
When: 11 Jun 20 15:31
May as well start pondering next week since we can't bet this week...
By:
jedi sophie
When: 11 Jun 20 17:42
Rose been a joy to watch.

Fairways and green men looking the key. As suggested.
By:
jedi sophie
When: 11 Jun 20 17:43
Conners db a disappointing thing....
By:
rommel
When: 11 Jun 20 18:48
anyone a strong fancy on the mince/brooks/rahm 3 ball?
By:
Total Bosman
When: 11 Jun 20 21:12
Early days, but hard to think of a more popular winner than HV3 if he can keep a good start going.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 11 Jun 20 21:15
What was the tourny before the break where he had a great chance to win?
By:
Total Bosman
When: 11 Jun 20 21:31
Can't recall anything from all those months ago, although looking at his results probably Genesis. Definitely a dodgy one in contention win the past but who knows what inspiration he could find this week.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 11 Jun 20 21:42
Yes, pre apocalypse memories are sketchy now. Jordan putting nicely...
By:
Total Bosman
When: 11 Jun 20 21:50
I missed many things during the last three months, but Faldo isn't one of them.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 11 Jun 20 21:50
Ace for Kang! shame he was +3 though
By:
Total Bosman
When: 11 Jun 20 21:53
The swab tests are on him in the clubhouse after.
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com