Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Mighty Whites 2008
29 Mar 20 17:13
| Topic/replies: 14,311 | Blogger: Mighty Whites 2008's blog
Hope you are all.

Its only been a couple of weeks but seems like an eternity. I suspect its going to  be a while before we get up and running again.

For a bit of fun when do you think the next major tour event will be?

I will go for 2021 Sentry Tournament of Champions - not sure who will make up the field though!

Stay safe
Pause Switch to Standard View Golf Forumites
Show More
Report therhino April 1, 2020 9:23 AM BST
Hope you're doing well Mighty and all forumites are hanging in there, especially those who punt for a living. If you need a fix of golf The Masters has the full final round telecast from every event going back years on YouTube, good fun reliving how they played out. Have watched 2011, 2016 and 2018 thus far. Good way to kill a few hours, please share any tips of your own.

More keen for courses to re-open than I am for the tour to return at the moment, can't wait to get the green light to go and have a swing.

Take care.
Report Deplasterer April 1, 2020 9:41 AM BST
Thanks for that Rhino, that will pass a few days instead of endless repeats on TV of football. Next tourney is tough to figure out, I would go a month, end of July on euro tour.
Report Mighty Whites 2008 April 4, 2020 3:43 PM BST
Agree Rhino with the point around getting out and playing - what is the situation down under.

Fearing a lost summer of golf not just at the pro level but at the amateur club level.

Usually this is the best time of the year, the weather improving, the evening getting lighter, the masters, the start of the summer season.

Hopefully this improves soon but little light at the end of the tunnel right now.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com