Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Hank Hill
28 Jan 20 19:29
| Topic/replies: 17,073 | Blogger: Hank Hill's blog
I remember Fowler falling over the line with his +3 sun rd last year - with the whole swing tinkering too short - although I always feel he is too short! Rahmbo is an obvious fave here, but I like Hideki, Bubba and Woodland to begin this one.  Maybe a play on Kuch too.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 8  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 8 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 318
By:
sickoflayinwinners
When: 28 Jan 20 22:16
jkuch  , sneds,dechambeau  , and  shaufele  my little team all win only
By:
Knight Rider
When: 28 Jan 20 22:17
I'm struggling to pick holes in this one.  I like Bubba but having backed him at 180 last week, on a course where he has won, how can he now be 34? Confused

Thrown a few quid at Spieth, perhaps I should have just given it to charity but you never know!
By:
Total Bosman
When: 29 Jan 20 14:03
Didn't notice this had been started, ignore my other one.  Anyway, just so I didn't waste two paragraphs of typing:

Looking forward to this one, 16 gets all the attention for the circus but it's one of the best back nines on tour for drama with water everywhere and big risk / reward holes at 15 and 17 for those who are chasing.

Pleasing to see a high quality field despite the dollars on offer to big names heading to the Saudi Sportswash - JT and Rahm in particular are two of the biggest names in the game and must have plenty of cash waved at them but neither appear to just turn up anywhere for the appearance fee which tells you their heads and hearts are in the right place.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 29 Jan 20 14:05
Got to say I don't see much wiggle room in most of the main prices, or even the outsiders.  But then, my judgement last week was Rose was the value, so maybe it's best I keep my powder dry towards the top of the list.  I'll happily take Cappelen at 400 though to continue his good play.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 29 Jan 20 15:29
Yeah TB, nice to see JT and Rahmbo decline the blood money as did Casey and Rory. This whole sportswashing is gross. One of the papers had a column about the Spanish super cup games held in SA - you were allowed to comment, but only if you agreed with them it seems - I posted that SA should be boycotted and was deleted - so much for free speech!
By:
Knight Rider
When: 29 Jan 20 15:39
Only thing that annoys me about the finish here TB is the water on 18 doesn't go down far enough so the longer hitters can just blast it over the top.  Yes they have those pew bunkers but you are so close to the green at that point it's not too bad unless you get very unlucky with the lie.  They can't move the tee back as it's already up against the main road, if they extended the water all the way up to the green like 18 at Sawgrass it would be a lot more dramatic finish.  Especially when it's the playoff hole too.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 29 Jan 20 16:35
Yeah, agree with that, a bit more hazard on 18 and 15-18 would be quite a finishing stretch.  17 would be a much better playoff hole but not as fan friendly I guess.
By:
dazmacccccc
When: 30 Jan 20 00:15
i dont see why they couldnt play over the main road,they are getting huge height on the drives nowadays.good to see bo van pelt here and not gone to sa for the cash.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 30 Jan 20 14:57
Strange imbalance in the draw this week, 8 of the top 10 in the betting out in the morning wave.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 30 Jan 20 16:31
Rollercoaster start for JB backers.  DB - birdie - ace.
By:
dibdob
When: 30 Jan 20 16:55
The 3 balls involving Fowler, Dechambeua and Finau looks ripe for picking. Finau has missed the cut here 4 years running, Desham has played once and was 5th.

Fowler in the past 4 years has a 2nd, 4th, 11th and won it last year. He has also been 1st round leader twice and top 10 twice. Gone very big on him at 2.60s.

Finau looks to have no chance, Deshambles the unknown, but he looked below his best in the middle east and the travelling can't have helped.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 30 Jan 20 17:05
Guess no-one told Woodland the water on 18 is out of play for the big hitters.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 30 Jan 20 19:48
Interesting card for Gary!
By:
dibdob
When: 30 Jan 20 20:19
Ricky making my bet look like a mug. Shocking last couple of holes.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 30 Jan 20 20:56
The birdie at the first seems to have triggered Sunday Rickie early.
By:
dibdob
When: 30 Jan 20 21:11
Tony putting like a 2015 Speith
By:
Hank Hill
When: 30 Jan 20 21:38
What year is Spieth's putting?
By:
dibdob
When: 30 Jan 20 21:44
Ted potter is looking pretty fit (for him)
By:
Hank Hill
When: 30 Jan 20 23:24
Rickie having a mare - down to the swing changes?
By:
Total Bosman
When: 30 Jan 20 23:28
Rickie's career summed up on 16:  gets the crowd amped up and on their feet then hits a shocker into the bunker.  All hype no delivery.
By:
dibdob
When: 30 Jan 20 23:41
His swing has been all over the place and that's had a knock on effect on with the rest of game. Putting has actually been okay, just unlucky missing a few by inches.

Done a fat wad on him Cry
By:
Hank Hill
When: 30 Jan 20 23:42
streaky clark on a tear up
By:
dibdob
When: 30 Jan 20 23:47
Scratch the Rickies putting has been $hite too
By:
Total Bosman
When: 31 Jan 20 00:29
Clark so frustrating, on his day looks so good but his days are so few and far between.  Technically not made a cut this year since his two weekends were in the no cut events in the Far East, but you wouldn't put it past him to win somewhere like this.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 31 Jan 20 01:30
Looks like they have suspended for darkness with only Noh at +4 having a final putt to hit.  He should get two more years military service just for that.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 31 Jan 20 14:01
Laugh what's clark going to score today? could be anything couldn't it. Even a modest 68 and he's in a great position for the w/e - great pm rd doesn't always get followed by one in the am though, so it'll be interesting to see
By:
Total Bosman
When: 31 Jan 20 14:30
No idea what to expect from Wyndham at all.  A big day for him- he's got it in him to go low again but he's certainly got it in him to shoot 80 too if the driver goes sideways.  Will need to adjust to the colder morning conditions in the desert, although an 8.50 tee time is better than a 7.20 one as it starts to heat up.  If he or (more likely) Billy can get hot again the big names around -3 or -4 could be a long way back by their tee time.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 31 Jan 20 15:04
Noh missed his putt.  I couldn't sleep all night wondering.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 31 Jan 20 16:50
haha
By:
Total Bosman
When: 31 Jan 20 16:50
I fear Clark's second shot to 3 tells us all we need to know.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 31 Jan 20 16:57
I know the ball doesn't fly as far in the morning here but coming up 83 yards short seems careless.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 31 Jan 20 16:59
Bubba -3 for the day after parring 2 par 5s - very odd
By:
Hank Hill
When: 31 Jan 20 17:04
you could be right TB - certainly not a hole to be bogeying
By:
Hank Hill
When: 31 Jan 20 17:28
Rickie is certainly on today -6 first 9 including 2 eagles!
By:
Hank Hill
When: 31 Jan 20 17:59
and that's all par 5s parred by Bubba Sad
By:
therhino
When: 31 Jan 20 19:18
The big names in the late tee times will be awfully happy with Billy and Wyndham this morning.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 31 Jan 20 19:25
Certainly bunching up nicely if no-one goes too crazy from the late starters.
By:
therhino
When: 31 Jan 20 19:59
Will be another MC for Spieth, at what point do we see him going off at 3 figure prices? They all keep saying he'll be back, that is no sure thing imo.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 31 Jan 20 20:09
it's not too far off is it sadly - 65 to start this one right?
Page 1 of 8  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 8 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com