Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Hank Hill
21 Jan 20 14:00
| Topic/replies: 17,073 | Blogger: Hank Hill's blog
Nice to see a solid field. Tiger priced around where I thought he would be - want to back him but may look for inplay. Fowler seems too short to me, and I know he has a 2nd in this comp, but Palmer at 65 seems really skinny.  Usually a big name winner here - what do you think guys?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 5  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 161
By:
Knight Rider
When: 21 Jan 20 14:32
Boring but is very hard to look past Rahm & Tiger imo.  Not sure about Rory on Poa.
By:
Knight Rider
When: 21 Jan 20 14:37
Also thought Day shouldn't be 50s around here unless one of his arms has fallen off, although with Jason that is a possibility.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 22 Jan 20 13:51
Jason was bleating in his press conference about his injuries, being unable to putt for more than 30 minutes a day etc etc.  Sounds very negative / borderline disinterested, but we all know that can either lead to winning by 5 or walking off after 9.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 22 Jan 20 13:54
The one that surprises me is Rose, given that this is an event that rewards course form year in year out and he's gone 4-8-1 last three years.  Compare to Schaufelle's CUT-CUT-25 and tbh I probably wouldn't bat much of an eyelid if the two prices were swapped.
By:
Knight Rider
When: 22 Jan 20 15:48
Hard to disagree with that TB. I guess Rose just isn't the type of player to set the pulses racing.  But he gets his wins every year and there's no reason to think that's going to stop now.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 22 Jan 20 19:20
I see Coley has tipped up Big Tone, but not very enticing at just a few pts higher than Rose, who, as you say gets the job done often enough, whereas Tone...  I do find myself agreeing with quite a few tips from Coley so far this season though, and Bradley seems like a nice price at 100.
By:
therhino
When: 22 Jan 20 20:52
Agree re Finau, can't be taking him over Woodland at the same price who has some good course form here as well. I find Tiger almost impossible to predict, prefer a course for him these days where finesse over power is required though that didn't stop him at Augusta. At least with Augusta, while undoubtedly a track that favours bombers, there is still plenty of shots requiring an intelligent approach, far more so than here.
By:
therhino
When: 22 Jan 20 20:53
And of course, on the back of finding some form last week I'm loathe to leave out ole mate Sam Burns at 490.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 22 Jan 20 22:18
Coley does a good write up but there does seem to be some blind loyalty and Tony seems to be one of his guys, maybe I'll have egg on my face but how you can back Tony over Justin when both are in the same price bracket I do not know.  I'm liking Bradley though and have had a dabble.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 23 Jan 20 20:09
Rahmbo off to a beast of a start - Spieth in the red Happy I do hope he can have a better year
By:
Total Bosman
When: 23 Jan 20 20:33
Forget I ever mentioned Rose.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 23 Jan 20 21:38
Bubba putting a good one together on SC
By:
Total Bosman
When: 23 Jan 20 22:13
A FRL from the South course would be unusual, no?
By:
Hank Hill
When: 23 Jan 20 22:41
Rickie +3 Happy
By:
Hank Hill
When: 23 Jan 20 22:44
That's some major fog lol
By:
Hank Hill
When: 23 Jan 20 23:39
Guess which player I forgot to back? Cry
By:
Hank Hill
When: 23 Jan 20 23:40
WD Spiethy -2 on SC is a very respectable start
By:
Knight Rider
When: 24 Jan 20 15:54
Chance for Bubba to put himself in great shape on the easier course today, often doesn't work out like that though!
By:
Total Bosman
When: 24 Jan 20 18:35
I'm very much hoping that doesn't happen.  Would also like Keegan to stop putting like Keegan.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 24 Jan 20 18:55
Wow Tiger.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 24 Jan 20 18:55
Good Lord.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 24 Jan 20 19:44
Cappelen stuck on 1st hole on my pga page - same for everyone?
By:
Total Bosman
When: 24 Jan 20 19:53
Yeah, think they've lost the North Course scoring.  Although just updated Bubba with three straight bogeys, which I won't complain about if correct.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 24 Jan 20 20:29
NC not giving up so much today? surprised by Bubba, but should I really be?
By:
Total Bosman
When: 24 Jan 20 20:53
Yeah, plenty of good scores on the South but nothing special on the North.  Could just be that one wave is playing better than the other, plus the guys who started on the North got to get some momentum going.
By:
drive for show putt for dough
When: 24 Jan 20 20:53
The north course is much harder since the refurb.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 24 Jan 20 21:01
Yeah, a good bit tougher.  I'm more surprised by the good scoring on South than the scoring on North.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 24 Jan 20 21:25
I almost typed something about how talented Wu is, but didn't want to jinx him.  Turns out I only need to think it.
By:
therhino
When: 24 Jan 20 22:36
Take a bow Sneds.
By:
therhino
When: 24 Jan 20 22:38
Palmer having a day out.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 24 Jan 20 22:42
Two spectacular rounds.  Was starting to bunch up really nicely but those two stretching it out a bit.  Find it hard to see Palmer running away with it mind you., especially when his score is all North Course.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 24 Jan 20 22:51
yeah, cracking rd, but even at SC yday - will prob end up a lay at the w/e
By:
therhino
When: 24 Jan 20 22:51
Both well capable of back tracking, could well be a case of anyone who makes the cut is a live runner over the weekend. Will be some value down the pile.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 24 Jan 20 22:58
would be annoying if palmer wins as I was on him his last time out
By:
Hank Hill
When: 24 Jan 20 23:12
someone whisper course record to Palmer?
By:
Total Bosman
When: 24 Jan 20 23:54
Some group of players -4 and better, around here potential to be a really good one.
By:
Super Hans
When: 25 Jan 20 17:03
Delayed due to fogSad
Any ideas when they will be starting?
Cheers,
By:
Total Bosman
When: 25 Jan 20 17:14
Think they will be starting at 1735 UK time.  2 hour delay.
By:
Super Hans
When: 25 Jan 20 17:18
Cheers TB.
Page 1 of 5  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo