Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Catch Me ifyoucan
18 Dec 19 13:55
| Topic/replies: 18,579 | Blogger: Catch Me ifyoucan's blog
The Inaugural event....

BUT the parkland Mountain/Ocean course at Phoenix Gold Golf and Country Club has hosted many Tour events including the Queen’s Cup (June won by Jazz Janewattananond -19, 64 66 68 67) & Royal Cup (July - Justin Harding -14 64 64 71 67).
Measuring 6,732 yards, the par-71 setup has only three par-five’s in total. Hole #13 (Ocean's 4th) has also been converted from a par-5 to a par-4.

Thongchai Jaidee is the non-playing host at the 'Jaidee Foundation' promoted event.

You simply must mention Jazz Janewattananond if he’s in the field in his homeland. The Order of Merit winner claimed the Indonesian Masters last week and has captured three Tour titles this season. There’s nothing to suggest he won’t end the year with another victory - 7/1 fav is fair.
https://asiantour.com/merit-champion-jazz-aims-for-final-encore-at-the-thailand-masters/

Belgian invitee Thomas Detry is looking to claim his maiden Tour victory this week, and also watch for 60/1 Aussie Josh Younger, the recent NSW Open winner and T3 in Indonesia - unfortunately, in the WRONG TIME ZONE again Devil
Pause Switch to Standard View ((((THAILAND MASTERS))))
Show More
Report Catch Me ifyoucan December 21, 2019 1:57 PM GMT
Thailand’s Jazz Janewattanond playing in his 35th tournament of the year, stormed up the leaderboard with a sensational 11-under-par 60 to take a one-shot lead over Belgium’s Thomas Detry after the third round of the season-ending Thailand Masters on Saturday. In his 11-birdie round of 60, Jazz hit 11/14 fairways, 15/18 greens and only needed 23 putts (1.33 putts per greens-in-regulation).
The 2019 Asian Tour Order of Merit champion could go to #40th in OWGR if he wins, one week after cracking the world T-50 for the first time in his career. Jazz is already exempt for 3-of-the-4 2020 Majors (Masters, PGA and OPEN) and is also already qualified for two of the WGC's (Mexico and FedEx St.Jude).
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com