Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Catch Me ifyoucan
24 Nov 19 12:47
| Topic/replies: 18,579 | Blogger: Catch Me ifyoucan's blog
From all the players who reached the Top 10 in the world rankings during the #OWGR era, only 3 have so far a career winning rate higher than 1 in 10 tournaments:

1. A Tiger 22.8%
2. A Shark 10.3%
3. A RAM 10.1%
Pause Switch to Standard View (((((JON RAHM Rodríguez)))))
Show More
Report Catch Me ifyoucan December 13, 2019 9:54 PM GMT
Mr and Mrs Rahmbo..... Congratulations to Jon Rahm and Kelley Cahill today.

AFTER winning the RACE to DUBAI in November that earned him $5M, he joked it was a "wedding present"... then before returning to Spain for the wedding in Bilbao, he earned an additional $400K with a runner-up finish at Tiger's HERO last week..... all makes for a Happy Honeymoon.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan January 31, 2020 4:52 PM GMT
Rahmbo has played 92 OWGR events with 47 Top10's so far.

In his first 92 OWGR events Tiger also had 47 T10 finishes...just a coincidence right !
.....Long road ahead, to get to Tiger's 357 PGA Tour starts (with 113 T2's).... just saying Devil
Report kincsem February 4, 2020 10:18 PM GMT
And he took 7 at a par 5 in the Open at Portrush from greenside, using a putter for his third shot, and for his fourth shot, and his fifth shot, followed by a chip and a one putt. Laugh
Report Catch Me ifyoucan February 4, 2020 10:49 PM GMT
McIlroy and Koepka will tee up at the Genesis Open at Riviera next week. World #3 Jon Rahm will also be competing at Riviera and a strong performance could see him leapfrog both Koepka and McIlroy to capture that top spot in the OWGR for himself. Just three-quarters of a point separates the three players and so we may well see the top spot changing hands a few times over the coming months. Wink
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com