Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 44 comments are related to the topic:
ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 44
By:
Catch Me ifyoucan
When: 27 Oct 19 10:27
McIlroy’s late charge too little too late again
By:
lizardlouis
When: 27 Oct 19 12:19
What time do they resume play to finish? Thanks in advance.
By:
Catch Me ifyoucan
When: 27 Oct 19 12:36
Another late nights viewing
By:
Catch Me ifyoucan
When: 27 Oct 19 20:21
Lowry posted scores of 67 and 65 to hold the final-round clubhouse lead...

that should see Lowry finish just outside the top-10 in his first 2019/20 PGA Tour counting event when the event was set to conclude early Monday morning (Japan time) and with Tiger Woods just seven holes away from joining legendary Sam Snead in capturing 82 PGA Tour victories.
The Irishman was among just 30 of the 76 players to get their 4th round finished on Sunday.

Shane Lowry is already headed to Shanghai declaring his closing two rounds in Japan to be the best he’s struck the ball since capturing The Open.
By:
Catch Me ifyoucan
When: 28 Oct 19 15:17
TIGER WOODS, making his first appearance in two months won the inaugural ZOZO by three shots over Hideki Matsuyama. A win, his 82nd on the PGA Tour, that ties Sam Snead’s all-time record, and all the more incredible with a bogey, bogey, bogey start on Thursday, and in chaotic weather conditions.

2019 Wells Fargo Champion MAX Homa (his first PGA Tour victory) - "This week was my 82nd career PGA Tour event at the Zozo. It was also Tiger’s 82nd PGA Tour win. Idk what that means but it’s important and you’re all welcome".
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com