Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
therhino
03 Oct 19 09:13
| Topic/replies: 21,868 | Blogger: therhino's blog
Morikawa my main fancy backed by a couple of lively outsiders in Poston and Putnam.

Good luck if you're playing.
Pause Switch to Standard View Shriners Hospitals Open
Show More
Report Total Bosman October 3, 2019 12:43 PM BST
Backed Hubbard last week and at the price got to stick with him, not a fashionable name but had a good season last year on the KF and two good results to start his year on the big tour.
Report therhino October 3, 2019 1:21 PM BST
Some strangely large amounts of money for an event of this magnitude up waiting to be laid that have come in late on Snedeker, Bubba, Grillo, Knox and Furyk. Blue horseshoe coming out to play on a Thursday.
Report Total Bosman October 3, 2019 1:59 PM BST
Maybe the 2% is having a quick impact after all.
Report therhino October 3, 2019 2:14 PM BST
Not available for us in Oz TB Angry Have never understood business strategy and now it's even more confusing. Mass discounts to the rank and file and then screw your best customers to the point they go elsewhere. Understand gambling is a niche product where normal conventions don't necessarily apply, but till hard to fathom.

Ponce and Webb the latest apples of Mr Lumpy's eye.
Report therhino October 3, 2019 2:15 PM BST
*still hard to fathom
Report therhino October 3, 2019 3:14 PM BST
I see Cantlay and Bryson are paired together. What hole do they get put on the clock?
Report Total Bosman October 3, 2019 3:31 PM BST
Hope Webb's brought his bible, should be able to get in a few chapters between shots.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan October 3, 2019 5:00 PM BST
Horses for Courses...

Previous winners taking part incl Furyk (3-timer), Laird, Na, Ryan Moore, Webb Simpson, Ben Martin, Smylie Kaufman, Pampling, Cantlay & DeChambells.

The debutants may be more interesting - Scott, Morikawa, Scheffler, Frittelli, Wolff, Mickelson, Bjerregaard, Tom Lewis, Branden Grace, Robby Shelton, Higgs & Redman.
Report Deplasterer October 3, 2019 5:38 PM BST
Went for the bible basher Simpson and added Phil for some biz are reason, GL.
Report Hank Hill October 3, 2019 5:47 PM BST
You don't get the 2% offer in oz rhino?
Report Deplasterer October 3, 2019 6:21 PM BST
Hope ye stuck with Gay this week Bosman. No doubles from Phil yet, early days though.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan October 3, 2019 6:50 PM BST
The TOUR’s fourth tournament (of five) this season before the ASIAN SWING, as we head to Las Vegas, Nevada for the 37th SHRINERS Hospitals for Children OPEN.

The event is staged at the par-71 TPC Summerlin, the sole venue for the last eleven years (since 2008) and consistently one of the easiest tracks TOUR.
TPC Summerlin has been part of this event since 1992, but the tournament used to be played over several different tracks. Due to altitude, the course does not play to the full 7,255 yards. Birdie fest in store where a 59 might show up with the winning score likely to be better than the -20 mark.

Smylie Kaufman won in 2015, coming from SEVEN strokes back in the final round with a 10-under 61 to beat fellow rookie Kizzire and five other players by a shot (Cameron Tringale, Jason Bohn, Alex Cejka, Kevin Na and 54-hole leader Brett Stegmaier- also a rookie).

TIGER’s first Tour win was at this tournament all of 23 years ago (Las Vegas Invitational) and rookies and first time winners have been commonplace ever since.

Collin Morikawa, Wyndham Clark, Aaron Wise (calls TPC Summerlin home) along with Charley Hoffman, Ryan Moore, Kevin Na, Scott Piercy (born and based in Las Vegas) and Adam Hadwin (home at TPC Scottsdale, Arizona) all have residences in the Las Vegas area. Butch Harmon / Claude Harmon III are also based locally. Butch was golfing in Ireland recently btw

http://www.shrinershospitalsforchildren.org/

In 1922 the Shriners founded the first Shriners Hospitals for Children in Shreveport, Louisiana. Since then this unique philanthropy has grown to an extraordinary health system with 22 facilities in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
Shriners Hospitals for Children is changing lives every day through innovative paediatric specialty care, world-class research and outstanding medical education. Our hospitals provide advanced care for children with orthopaedic conditions, burns, spinal cord injuries, and cleft lip and palate.

‘A man never stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child.’

© CMiyc Devil
Report Deplasterer October 3, 2019 7:53 PM BST
Phil - 6Scared
Report Total Bosman October 3, 2019 8:35 PM BST
Didn't touch Gay before the off this week but he's an attractive enough price now to have a small touch to compensate.
Report doorman99 October 3, 2019 8:35 PM BST
I hope you have brought him luck deplasterer, go Philly, got to come back to life sometime, please do it here for us! (and don't play the next 3 rounds like you did the first 2 last week!).
Report Deplasterer October 3, 2019 8:46 PM BST
He's like a disease doorman, can't resist them now and again, age has caught up with him but the player is still there.
Report doorman99 October 3, 2019 8:56 PM BST
Ya when he's good he's brilliant, fancied him coming back to form back in California last week but the neighbouring state will do instead.
Report Deplasterer October 3, 2019 9:00 PM BST
Be lucky.
Report doorman99 October 3, 2019 9:23 PM BST
And you
Report Total Bosman October 4, 2019 5:20 PM BST
Been a while since I had to play this card but....Cantlay looking very ominous.
Report therhino October 4, 2019 5:39 PM BST
It's a stroll alright. -6 thru 9 with two missed birdie putts inside of 8 feet. Front 9 much tougher so hopefully slows down. Happy with Morikawa at the moment.
Report therhino October 4, 2019 5:50 PM BST
Making birdies on holes where he hits a provisional off the tee. It's his week.
Report Hank Hill October 4, 2019 5:59 PM BST
ffs cantlay give me something to do on Sunday!
Report Total Bosman October 4, 2019 6:39 PM BST
FFS Maverick
Report Total Bosman October 4, 2019 7:15 PM BST
In fairness, but for the small matter of the quad this is a pretty decent round.
Report Total Bosman October 4, 2019 10:47 PM BST
Stallings -6 thru 7, and not the low round in his group.
Report therhino October 5, 2019 10:44 PM BST
Cantlay on 59 watch, -5 thru 8 dismantling the much tougher front 9.
Report Total Bosman October 5, 2019 11:02 PM BST
Hope Rory's not watching this.
Report therhino October 5, 2019 11:17 PM BST
Morikawa +3 thru 3, -4 thru 14. Gonna win plenty this kid.
Report therhino October 5, 2019 11:23 PM BST
Pumped up his tyres and instantly stymies himself behind a tree with a bunker to go over. I've still got it Cool
Report Total Bosman October 5, 2019 11:35 PM BST
Any chance you could lavish praise on Cantlay?
Report Total Bosman October 5, 2019 11:40 PM BST
The way Na's fought his swing demons and gone from one of the slowest to one of the quickest is impressive.  And he's a better player as a result, a few could learn from that.
Report therhino October 5, 2019 11:43 PM BST
Fully expect Cantlay to make a run toward the top of the rankings this season TB. Getting better and better all the time, no way he loses this. Should win by 5 shots at least.
Report Total Bosman October 5, 2019 11:56 PM BST
Appreciate the effort, fear it may be in vain.
Report therhino October 6, 2019 12:00 AM BST
1st sentence was genuine. Theatrics after that.
Report therhino October 6, 2019 12:10 AM BST
If they don't tuck some pins tomorrow one of the guys could get to -30.
Report Total Bosman October 6, 2019 12:14 AM BST
Would be helpful if these guys could put a lid on the scoring for the night, got some decent lurkers around -15.  The one thing that gives me a glimmer of hope is I'm not convinced Cantlay's a closer, doesn't convert enough good finishes to wins.
Report Hank Hill October 6, 2019 12:49 AM BST
Na follows up 62 with a 61 Laugh
Report Total Bosman October 6, 2019 12:49 AM BST
Two incredible rounds of putting from Kev.
Report Deplasterer October 6, 2019 9:03 PM BST
I need Simpson monster round, anybody interested 2nite?
Report england_v_south_afri October 6, 2019 9:06 PM BST
I've had a small bet on Na to seal the deal.
Report Deplasterer October 6, 2019 9:16 PM BST
Good evening and good luck, could be anyone's in the top 10.
Report Total Bosman October 6, 2019 9:20 PM BST
Could use a few guys getting into the mix to stop this becoming a two horse race, but no big moves so far and fear that's exactly what we're going to get.
Report Deplasterer October 6, 2019 9:23 PM BST
Is your book towards top end Bosman or are you hoping for Na and Cantlay coming back?
Report Deplasterer October 6, 2019 9:24 PM BST
Forget, see your post.
Report Total Bosman October 6, 2019 9:28 PM BST
I don't have massive positions on anything but the more people can get into the mix the more interesting it becomes.  Looking at the early scoring seems  to be a slightly tougher setup, which I fear makes it too tough to see any crazy charges but not tough enough for the leaders to slide, worst case scenario for those coming from behind.
Report Deplasterer October 6, 2019 9:28 PM BST
Cantlay birdies 1st, didn't want that.
Report Deplasterer October 6, 2019 9:30 PM BST
I backed 2 at start, Phil as usual fell apart but Simpson might get me a trade with a few more birdies.
Report Deplasterer October 6, 2019 10:10 PM BST
Boring so far, back 9 might tell a tale hopefully.
Report Total Bosman October 6, 2019 10:30 PM BST
Just impossible to beat this putting.
Report Deplasterer October 6, 2019 10:38 PM BST
Good night from me, trade well.
Report Total Bosman October 6, 2019 11:11 PM BST
Now then now then.
Report Total Bosman October 6, 2019 11:16 PM BST
Surprised
Report Hank Hill October 7, 2019 12:25 AM BST
I missed some earlier play-  what happened with Na's triple? did he lose the lead or not?
Report Esox October 7, 2019 12:29 AM BST
Na wet.
Report Total Bosman October 7, 2019 12:29 AM BST
Never mind what happened at 10....
Report Total Bosman October 7, 2019 12:31 AM BST
He had a short game meltdown at 10, didn't lose the lead as Cantlay also bogeyed.
Report Total Bosman October 7, 2019 12:40 AM BST
Good Lord
Report Hank Hill October 7, 2019 12:40 AM BST
holy fk first Na now Cantlay having a breakdown
Report Total Bosman October 7, 2019 12:41 AM BST
They should award this to Pat.
Report Hank Hill October 7, 2019 12:48 AM BST
damn that was clutch by kev
Report Catch Me ifyoucan October 7, 2019 12:53 AM BST
Total Bosman • October 5, 2019 11:35 PM BST
Any chance you could lavish praise on Cantlay
Report Total Bosman October 7, 2019 1:20 AM BST
Checking out next week while waiting for the play off, horrible what's happened to the Houston Open, one of the worst fields you'll ever see. 

https://www.pgatour.com/tournaments/houston-open/field.html
Report Total Bosman October 7, 2019 1:43 AM BST
My doubts about Cantlay remain.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com