Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Deplasterer
22 Aug 19 11:02
| Topic/replies: 6,547 | Blogger: Deplasterer's blog
I'm keeping it simple here, winner last week, no worse than 7th in 3 visits to East Lake and starts with 2 shots on Cantlay.

Justin Thomas 3.5 win.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 49
By:
MillionaireMaker
When: 22 Aug 19 13:33
Surely heaps more pressure on him, starting with a lead could be more of a hindrance than a help.

Add to that although he had a fantastic round Saturday , there was a huge element of luck involved too.

I'd be wary,   can't see anyone coming from too far back but Brooks/Reed/Rahm and Rory are the ones that I'd see the winner coming from
By:
par
When: 22 Aug 19 13:50
could be odds on by close of play tonight
By:
dazmacccccc
When: 22 Aug 19 14:31
could be any price by close of play tonight surely
By:
Total Bosman
When: 22 Aug 19 18:32
Very early observation is that with the stagger there's a far greater sense of urgency than Thursday of a regular tournament, as there probably should be with this much cash on the line.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 22 Aug 19 18:50
Most things I've wanted to happen this year haven't happened so I'm employing reverse psychology and have backed Kuchar, partly because I think -4 is about the sweet spot for value and partly because I'd ordinarily hate to see him win the Fedex, so he probably will.
By:
Deplasterer
When: 22 Aug 19 19:09
The enigmas of Fowler and Dustybin propping up the field early on.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 22 Aug 19 19:42
lol I like your thinking TB - I was going to back Hideki to score best for 72 holes-  missed the boat and he is going great Sad
By:
Hank Hill
When: 22 Aug 19 20:00
x-man 3 back and BK already nipping at the heels
By:
Total Bosman
When: 22 Aug 19 20:08
DJ sees this for the vulgar money grab it is and wants no part of it.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 22 Aug 19 21:23
X first man to cover the handicap.  Not bad for a guy who was 6 back.
By:
Deplasterer
When: 22 Aug 19 21:37
It's a miracle Thomas is still joint leader, has barely hit a fairway or green so farCrazy
By:
Vubiant
When: 22 Aug 19 22:53

Aug 22, 2019 -- 12:50PM, Total Bosman wrote:

Most things I've wanted to happen this year haven't happened so I'm employing reverse psychology and have backed Kuchar, partly because I think -4 is about the sweet spot for value and partly because I'd ordinarily hate to see him win the Fedex, so he probably will.

TB -have you seen the episode of SEINFELD where George -the quintessential doofus who can't score with the chicks -decides to do the opposite of everything he normally did . So he told his dates that he was indeed unemployed , that he lived at home with his mother etc.and -whaddya know ?- the chicks loved it . They found this frankness so refreshing and the downbeat loser guy weirdly attractive. A hilarious episode in a top rank comedy series. Who knows -oppositism may be the way to go.

By:
Deplasterer
When: 22 Aug 19 22:54
Had reservations about new format, but have to give it big thumbs up, should be exciting thru till Sunday.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 22 Aug 19 23:02
Don't think I've ever seen that one but if Kuch does the job I'll be a firm believer in oppositism for sure.

Early thumbs up for the format from me too.  Sometimes these small field events can be a bit flat but even on Thursday it felt like a Saturday  - leaders a bit nervous, those a few back getting aggressive and mounting charges, exactly what we want to see.
By:
Vubiant
When: 22 Aug 19 23:03
TB-there's a 3 min .clip on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKUvKE3bQlY
By:
PerfectionistBollox
When: 24 Aug 19 19:58
Rory better off not to be grouped with Brooks today. Shouldn't feel under as much pressure to perform so he might save his blow up til round 4 :)
By:
Esox
When: 24 Aug 19 22:36
Called off for the day, continue 8 am tomorrow around 1pm our time.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 25 Aug 19 19:01
Is Rory going to do any better than last time in last pair with Koepka? Going to be a very interesting finish
By:
Hank Hill
When: 25 Aug 19 19:42
Just your regular par there from Koepka!
By:
drive for show putt for dough
When: 25 Aug 19 19:42
anyone know of a site with the 72 hole leaderboard
By:
When: 25 Aug 19 19:43
its been a shocking play offs for dj
By:
GoBallistic
When: 25 Aug 19 19:53
Rose going for his 2nd snowman of the round
By:
When: 25 Aug 19 19:57
dont know why they dont set up more tour events like this, tighten up the fairways grow the rough and get a winning score in the 8 - 10 under region
By:
Hank Hill
When: 25 Aug 19 19:58
Putter can't keep bailing Koepka out can it? Rory actually looking solid this time v Koepka
By:
Hank Hill
When: 25 Aug 19 20:37
Rory's to lose now
By:
GoBallistic
When: 25 Aug 19 20:37
Lost ball leads to DB for Brooks while McIlroy holes a 20 footer for 3 shot swing
By:
Hank Hill
When: 25 Aug 19 20:47
lucky boy Rory, that was heading to the water
By:
Hank Hill
When: 25 Aug 19 20:49
Koepka gains 1 back
By:
Hank Hill
When: 25 Aug 19 21:06
Been a while since I've seen Koepka this poor off the tee
By:
stroodle
When: 25 Aug 19 21:24
Schauffele is a bad boy, come on Rory
By:
Hank Hill
When: 25 Aug 19 21:24
Amazing to think Rory is just 1 ahead with his excellence off the tee today and x-man and Koepka all over the place
By:
stroodle
When: 25 Aug 19 21:25
LoveLoveLove
By:
Hank Hill
When: 25 Aug 19 21:25
well, not 1 now lol
By:
Hank Hill
When: 25 Aug 19 21:26
I really didn't expect this from Koepka - he is human after all
By:
Hank Hill
When: 25 Aug 19 21:29
and he misses a shortie
By:
stroodle
When: 25 Aug 19 21:40
LoveLoveLove
By:
Hank Hill
When: 25 Aug 19 21:41
koepka now putting like Rory of old
By:
therhino
When: 25 Aug 19 21:43
Not many athletes in the world to who the 15 million would mean less to than Rory.
By:
stroodle
When: 25 Aug 19 21:46
Keopka all in black for intimidation like tyson used to do, Rory sticking it to him big time Devil
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com